Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

I hope this hasn't been asked already but don't feel like reading the entire post. How late are people going to be there. I really wanted to get down there and meet some of you guys. I have to work on Saturday and will get done around 12. I can maybe get there around 3-4. Want to meet Jon and get my Wang induction. Meet a couple others from the board also. Thanks.

JT2002 and who ever else has that signature of the smartparts logo going swastika, whats the deal with that?
    I creep with the evil intent to represent
    The course, the night, a swarm with the dark force
    The killer brigade, twelve o'clock starts the raid
    Torch is lit, over your grave

Casing- we should still be at the fields.

SnakeEyes- check paintball talk. There's LOTS of info on the Smart Parts Patent trial thing.

cool....someway somehow I am going to be there.

I'm a little confused about this waiver... In big bold letters at the bottom it says "I STATE THAT I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND IN GOOD HEALTH". How do I sign that if I am 17? I mean my parents are signing above, but am I supposed to sign the bottom?
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

Riotz Guest
    Hmm good point. Not sure. Just have your parents sign it a tthe top.

whos in charge of what stuff to bring to the ao day from AGD? i NEED them to plz bring me a emag warp harness for my new used emag. so whos in charge/?

Will there be someone there who will be able to look at my mag? It has an x valve with level 10. I know its not shooting quite right and would like someone else to check it out. I think the on/off pin is too long also. Just want someone to check it out. Anyone else bringing their youn kids? My daughter is 5. Not sure if I should bring her to see all the hooligans.

I am a confirmed Hooligan. I will be there.

Riotz Guest
    Tunaman will be there. Not sure if he wants to tech all day though. AGDJon the same.

Understandable....Maybe if I can just get a knowledgeable person to shoot it they will know whats might be wrong or if its shooting the way its supposed to shoot. No one even has a mag where I play. Thanx Riotz.

Don't worry man. There will be plenty of knowledgeable mag shooters there. Being mostly AO community, I garrantee you will go home happy with the help, or at least know where to turn. Just ask for help, knowing that no one wants to tech a gun all day, but at the same time will eagerly offer assistance.
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

Awesome!

I can't wait. I just don't think its 100%. Thanks for the info Jedi. I won't be there until the afternoon sometime anyway.

so is AGD jon bringing all the gear from agd? also, is the bbq like a dinner thing? it ok for my dad to come and eat (he doesnt really like playin paintball)

Anyone have an extra mag I can use for a part of the day? I buy and shoot only cockers now, but I wouldnt mind shooting a mag for a little bit.
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

Got it

Originally posted by Automaggin2
    Anyone have an extra mag I can use for a part of the day? I buy and shoot only cockers now, but I wouldnt mind shooting a mag for a little bit.
    I always have my Classic R/T as a back up. You can use it for a couple games is you like.

ok, one more.

Anton Avila. I forgot to sign him up, I'm probably going to be dragging him along as well.

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by Thordic
    ok, one more.

Anton Avila. I forgot to sign him up, I'm probably going to be dragging him along as well.

Wrong Thread!

Doh!

uh oh, weather.com says there might be some rain saturday.

Originally posted by JT2002
    uh oh, weather.com says there might be some rain saturday.
    scattered T-storms :shrug: a little early

well i have a party of almost 10 people going and i think they might be mighty upset if its starts raining. but im still playing. rain dont stop me it might stop you electro guys but not my mechanical
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

well how cani protect my emag?

saran wrap and duct tape. PS i bought my bus ticket today, got my US money, found my Birth Cert, have my ID, and got that waiver signed. i am mostly packed too. so i guess i am going for sure!

TNS2k2

birth cert and id? wtf u dont need any of that. just your waiver or, where the he!! are you coming from? guam?

Wc Keep Guest
    Originally posted by JT2002
    birth cert and id? wtf u dont need any of that. just your waiver or, where the he!! are you coming from? guam?
    he is coming from canada

Yeah my dads/my mag is all messed up. I pulled the ULT out and it went crazy and now its all messed up from trying to get LVL 10 to work with different combos of shims and those little brass things that i cant remember the name of at the moment. But I have my trusty intimidator!

oh got, not the canadians, now all we need is manike to complete teh duo!

anyone remember who was selling the green emag led's?

JT2002: anyone remember who was selling the green emag led's?
    No, but if Kayle or Jon would get around to sending me that emag schematic I asked for, I could prolly pick up a variety of different colors for ya. :-)
    I have better qualities, I am funnier, sexier, and my a$$ is like 'woh' (2/15/2004 11:51 pm)

* individuality has joined #automags
    anyone around right now?
    hello?
    * individuality has left #automags
    (3/23/2004, 5:45 am)

"Having shot my share of cops..." -- Tom Kaye, AGD, 5/3/04