Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

i think i read that someone needed some revy shells i have a smoke right shell if it can do any good get back to me cuz i wont be packing it in my stuff so if you needed it let me know and it will go in my bag. also anyone bringing there girl. i think im the onlu doosh. anyways i think i might have an extra tank for whoever wanted a tank but its CO2. anyways the person who needed the tank or the shell pm me so i can pack that stuff.also if anyone has a raptor rex repair kit bring it i will buy it off of them. i know its a long shot.
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Originally posted by JT2002
    anyone knwo where in relation to the cabins the area where we will be holding everything is? just trying to decide if its more worth it to find a cheap motel rather than a cabin, unless the cabins are close
    The Cabins are right there... as in Knightbreed is part of the camp.

That being said, as someone who lives in Waste Milford, there are no hotels... like none, within probably 20 - 30 mins.

Also, as another aside,if anyone is comng from out of town and will be staying through Sunday, there are 3 fields within 10mins of Knightbreed in town (including one that is BYOP although it isn't nearly as nice as KB)... (ABCPaintball, NJ Paintball CLub, Paintball Depot if you are coming for the weekend, you might want to check them out.

nH
    I am the terror that flaps in the night... I am the weirdo that sits next to you on the bus!

Do you really only have 19 posts since Aug. 2001???

BTW. I will hopefully be riding my motorcycle down, so if you see me pull up looking like a noob, you will know its me.

I just looked at the weather report. Scattered T-Storms.

Dont forget to wash your hands after you play with the hamsters, or you'll get AIDS!

I just looked at the weather report. Scattered T-Storms
    That's not so bad. Last time I played there it was 20 degrees.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by niteHawk337

The Cabins are right there... as in Knightbreed is part of the camp.

That being said, as someone who lives in Waste Milford, there are no hotels... like none, within probably 20 - 30 mins.

Also, as another aside,if anyone is comng from out of town and will be staying through Sunday, there are 3 fields within 10mins of Knightbreed in town (including one that is BYOP although it isn't nearly as nice as KB)... (ABCPaintball, NJ Paintball CLub, Paintball Depot if you are coming for the weekend, you might want to check them out.

nH
    night hawk... were you at ABC this past saturday?

If you were... I was the guy shooting the Classic timmy talking to you about the SP case...
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

Yup - that's me :-D

and yes - 19 posts since 2k1... let's just say I don't have a lot to say lately hehehe

nH

and yes - 19 posts since 2k1... let's just say I don't have a lot to say lately hehehe

lately???? its been 2 years.

you must be the quiet type.

Originally posted by CasingBill
    Automaggin...You sure are needy.

Gun, hopper, grass.....whats next? afternoon tea??

I have a gun I just feel like shooting a mag for once. I;m going to use my cocker for most of the day.

Afternoon tea does sound rather nice
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

well, are they still allowing people to rent out a whole cabin? rather than per bunk? my dad isnt too interested in sleeping with you psychos.

Originally posted by CasingBill

you must be the quiet type.
    :-P

Now.. about that sig file of yours... I mean, I hat the yanks and all, but really... I wouldn't insult them THAT much by calling them Janet Reno....

:-D

2 more days. I cant wait

Now.. about that sig file of yours... I mean, I hat the yanks and all, but really... I wouldn't insult them THAT much by calling them Janet Reno....

Oh great!!! The quiet guy finally speaks out!

DEADCELL WILL OWN YOU
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

Question

Does anyone know of Knightbreed has a pro shop on location. Also, will anyone be bringing a long length of macroline by any chance?

Ogre
    Seeg images? Vee don' need no steenkin' seeg images?!?

They have a shop, but don't expect any Mag stuff.

If possible and you guys are still around, we may be able to sweet talk Mel from PBX into doing a special Sunday event and letting you guys in to raid the shop.

Originally posted by JEDI
    DEADCELL WILL OWN YOU
    Not if you want your reg back LOL

Jon, your humor is awesome! Thanks man, cant wait.

Originally posted by Vendetta
    They have a shop, but don't expect any Mag stuff.
    Actually, I don't need any mag specific stuff. I just put the X-Mag together, put the warp on, etc. and I realized that I do not have a length of macro long enough for the air hose, nor do I have a long enough length of SS line. So I figure, I'll get one of those things from the shop, or perhaps, Tuna or Jon, may have some generic pb gear, and I'll just put that last part together on-site.

As a side note, this will be the official unveiling of my X-Mag. I have had her for over a month, but have not had a change to put any paint through her yet. This should be fun.

Ogre

Here's an idea. Deadcell & Bea vs. Blackcell & Clare. Cockers vs. Mags. Thats sounds like a good Entertaining match for the crowd. Any takers?

AGDJon versus the whole lot of ya LOL

NY vs Nj

Originally posted by AGDJon
    AGDJon versus the whole lot of ya LOL
    Fine - You get two Sydarms again ;-)

Im loadin up. Just got some elbow pads and a new tank cover, I'm about to go get a pair of cleats.

A5 Capo Guest

weather

did anybody hear about the weather? i heard it's supposed to rain all weekend, but, fortunately, saturday's supposed to be the nicest day. i heard that on the weather channel, but just for the record, i think those people talk from their asses. dopler 4000...HA! what a joke. i'll be doing my anti-rain dance. feel free to join in...

btw, i like JEDI's deadcell/bea vs. blackcell/clare idea. but what about this: bea vs. clare 1-on-1! that will be a hot game, and in more ways than one.

weather probelems?

If I could play in some harsh butt NE AO meet, I can play in anything. Ask Patron God of Wang. He knows what I am talking about

Originally posted by AGDJon

Not if you want your reg back LOL
    Hey Jon, you didn't sell my Reg Seat on the black paintball market did you? I bet you could get $20 for one of those rare items.

Originally posted by JEDI

Hey Jon, you didn't sell my Reg Seat on the black paintball market did you? I bet you could get $20 for one of those rare items.
    at the rate it is going, probably close to a $100.00