Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ AO Day III: Hosted by PBX & Team Black Cell

Is there a carpool from MA going? I may be able to head down to this, I mean it's ONLY NJ...

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

Wc Keep Guest
    we havent heard anything from the ma direction. maybe you can get together with some other people and make an ma carpool. theres already one coming up from the southeast.

1st!

Making another team for AO NJ III. What will we tell our fans????

Patron,
    I am going to play as much as possible. Don't worry, Pick-Up is still going to play. Maybe we can rotate AM2 in for some games?

No more runner-up. This year we win!!!

Hm.. something to think about. I haven't been to a 'big game' yet nor a scenario.. Those ar eon my lists 'to-do' this summer... I'm sure we could get some..

Wc Keep Guest
    rkjunior an ao day blows scenarios out of the water. theyre corny, were fun and cool.

1stdeadeye, or should i say 1st dead loser, im sorry but whatever team im going to play on is guaranteed to win this thing.

hahah true that.. I think it'd just be fun playing with that many players in an extended format, ya know? but hell, i'll do both..

LOL

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    rkjunior an ao day blows scenarios out of the water. theyre corny, were fun and cool.

1stdeadeye, or should i say 1st dead loser, im sorry but whatever team im going to play on is guaranteed to win this thing.
    Bring it French, er I mean Benchy! I'll bring my X-Mag and we will repeat! Pick-Up ruled the Prelims and fell just a bit short in the Finals.

WC Keep, You just bought yourself a hard max!

Wc Keep Guest
    hmmmmm.....maybe dayspring would like to join my team, nice pewter xmag, and blazingace, the emag of evil. the benchy is a bunkering tool.

hmmmmm.....maybe dayspring would like to join my team, nice pewter xmag, and blazingace, the emag of evil. the benchy is a bunkering tool.
    Don't sing it, BRING IT!!!

It's on baby!

Wc Keep Guest
    ill bring it anyday of the week but wednesday. dont really like beating up on newbs with expensive guns on wednesday.

You guys all know you want to be on my team with my blazing fast timmy.
    AGG!

Boys boys boys...I'll let you have your for fun now. We all know Deadcell is gonna be smackin' teams left and right. We have been Reborn hard, and you don't want any of this.

By the way...this is a Mags only tourney still right?
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

Let the Smacktalk begin!!!!

WC Keep: Where did you place last year? Oh yeah, you didn't! I am going to have to bunker you myself!

Jedi: I hope you were reborn knowing how to play. We maxed you guys bad last year. We played you on the hyperball field. I hit one of your guys on the marker right off the break, PGOP hit one from the right 50 and all three of us lit up your last teammate when he made a desperate rush for the flag. It was a perfect max. The only difference this year is that I will be shoting a much faster marker!

TEAM PICK-UP RULES

So far PGOP is up, and so am I. If the Big Z doesn't make it, we have AM2 to fill in! Plus RickEZ10 should be there to rotate into the line-up!

All your AO Day Teams are belong to us!

Wc Keep Guest
    adam you make me laugh so hard sometimes. we all know that you guys arent going to make it past the first two games without one of you crying for us to stop pounding on you.

i believe its still a mag only tourney.

Talking Re: Let the Smacktalk begin!!!!

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Jedi: I hope you were reborn knowing how to play. We maxed you guys bad last year. We played you on the hyperball field. I hit one of your guys on the marker right off the break, PGOP hit one from the right 50 and all three of us lit up your last teammate when he made a desperate rush for the flag. It was a perfect max. The only difference this year is that I will be shoting a much faster marker!
    Hahaha...silly boy. You're gonna need more than a few memories and a fast gun. Heres a Global Paintball link for you, check out 5-man C. Then come back and talk the talk.

http://www.globalpaintballleague.com/standings.pdf

Ahh Lorenzo...how quickly Blackcell forgets....

Re: Re: Let the Smacktalk begin!!!!

Originally posted by JEDI

Hahaha...silly boy. You're gonna need more than a few memories and a fast gun. Heres a Global Paintball link for you, check out 5-man C. Then come back and talk the talk.

Hey,
    It is silly old man to you!

Yes, but we are playing 3 man! Blasphemy an X-Mag owns all!

OH NO!!! A FIGHTS OUT!!! DEADCELLS COMING TO KNOCK YOUR LIGHTS OUT!!!!.... tisk tisk tisk..... its a bad idea to dwell on past glories and thinking that the sun will shine on your *** again this year. as for my man wc!(lorenzo i luv ya cuz ya make me laugh)...wckeepin that mouth SHUT! i still havent heard back from any of you posers about our lil cockers vs. mag match... then again i woudnt want to get lit up at ao day either by a cocker.... as for team pick up ourselves off the ground.... dont sing it bring it BABAY!!!...
    WWW.DEADCELL.CC
    2nd overall @ 2003 gpl series am C
    "if you dont live for something youll die for nothing...i live for this.."

damon loves his red to black lasoya tim tim

Originally posted by headkase
    .... dont sing it bring it BABAY!!!...
    That's what I've been saying! Deadcell is going to get OWNED!!!

This is all too hilarious. I cant wait to smoke you fools, and then talk shop afterwards with you while eating one of Riotz' half cooked burgers.

This is all too hilarious. I cant wait to smoke you fools, and then talk shop afterwards with you while eating one of Riotz' half cooked burgers.
    Woot! Mad Cow Desease for everybody!

This is gonna be fun.

P.S. If by some miracle you manage to defeat us, after giving you props I'm afraid I'll have to go Tanya Harding on your butt!

That's why Joel and I are cooking this year.

Wc Keep Guest
    no nick i need you and joel to play on my team. and riotz wasnt the one cooking, i think it was thordic and i think big z's dad.

you know that we are always down for a mag vs. cocker match. oh wait we did that sunday and you guys lost!!

adam everyone knows that you were stuck in an easy division. we werent that far behind you in points.

1stdeadgogged just for you, when you play my team we will play five man.oh yeah and if anyone owns deadcell its going to be blackcell. oh wait we already do! and im taking freshman bobs title of xmag killer

Re: Re: Let the Smacktalk begin!!!!

Just an FYI- he's on Black Cell Orange.

And BTW- that was low... It was the first time out.

1stdeadgogged just for you, when you play my team we will play five man.oh yeah and if anyone owns deadcell its going to be blackcell. oh wait we already do! and im taking freshman bobs title of xmag killer
    Wishful thinking! We will play 3 man if that is what the tourney is! WC Keep-your-pants-on will get bonused balled when I bunker him!

no nick i need you and joel to play on my team. and riotz wasnt the one cooking, i think it was thordic and i think big z's dad.

you know that we are always down for a mag vs. cocker match. oh wait we did that sunday and you guys lost!!

adam everyone knows that you were stuck in an easy division. we werent that far behind you in points.

Wc-Keep-workin' on the math. We got 623 points. When you say "not far behind", do you mean BC Blue's 505 points, or BC orange's 422 points. Whats your definition of not far?

Oh yeah, and sunday, We lost twice all day. Once to Mr Muscle Shirt, and ONCE to you guys. We spanked you the rest of the time.

You guys couldn't own Deadcell even if I sold you the name.

Riotz Guest
    Man, I didn't have time to finish cooking it because I felt bad when I saw the tears in your eyes.

clackers... pffft

Originally posted by Dayspring
    That's why Joel and I are cooking this year.

Uhm, I DON'T think so there Nick. I'll have you in charge of toliet paper at the porta potties.

Wc Keep Guest

Wc-Keep-workin' on the math. We got 623 points. When you say "not far behind", do you mean BC Blue's 505 points, or BC orange's 422 points. Whats your definition of not far?

Oh yeah, and sunday, We lost twice all day. Once to Mr Muscle Shirt, and ONCE to you guys. We spanked you the rest of the time.

You guys couldn't own Deadcell even if I sold you the name.
    sorry jedi i only played you guys twice and once was when you lost to us and the other time i was with mr muscle shirt. so ha.

there is nuttin more funny then rich south jersey shore noobs coming out of the woods with delusions that their good..hahaha as always the AO forums have proved yet again that there is way too many asses in paintball and not enough tata's!..

as for ao day 3? how do yall like your asses handed to you? smoked? beaten and stirred? or sunnny side up with a deadcell boot print on it?

riotz! can you kill the cow first before you serve it to me on a plate?

headkase: long.. hard.. and thick.. like wckeeps benchmark trigger pull

all this trash talkin and it so far away.....

Riotz Guest
    Originally posted by headkase
    riotz! can you kill the cow first before you serve it to me on a plate?
    Don't worry, I'll make dead cell guys burgers with my special sauce.