Thread: AGD Store Prices

AGD Store Prices

What's up with the prices at the agd store? They seem way out of whack.

For example, a warp feed at the agd store costs $175, but at paintballgear.com i can get it for $119.

The RT at agd is $750, but at pbgear is $540!
    The LEAST expensive e-mag at agd is $1,250, while the MOST expensive at pbgear is $999!

There are lots of other things too, and I'm really wondering what the huge difference is for
    ?
    I really like buying all my stuff from the manufacturer, but if it's going to cost this much of a difference, I'm going to go to pbgear.

Anyone know why the prices are so high at agd?

I think the main reason for the AGD store is so you can get parts and other things that would normally be hard to find. So for most things, if you can't find something anywhere else, then you'll pay more for it. I'm pretty sure AGD knows that most people will just order from paintballgear.com or some other place, so there isn't much of a point to put forth that much effort to compete. I imagine that it's set up to help the office people too. Without the store, people would be calling in all the time looking for certain parts and such, now they can just do it online, so it takes some stress off the employees. I don't worry to much about the prices in the store, because of it's convenience when ordering hard to find items.

Another thing about the prices is that most of the time if you buy direct from the manufacture it is only cheaper if you buy in bulk. Also I have bought things from Paintballgear.com I have found that they are factor seconds or refurbished parts. I wouldn't buy anything from them since I bought a 68/3000 Flatline tank from them the on/off valve didn't work and I sent it back and got my money back.

It's a simple business practice.

The manufacturer doesn't undercut his dealers or try to compete with them in prices.

All of the prices you see in the Online Store are MSRP. You should never pay more than that for any of those parts at your local shop or anywhere else online.

The store is just there to get people custom stuff like fade warp shells, hard to find parts and other little things.

I don't think AGD has ever sold a gun from the store and I doubt that they ever will. It's just there to give a description of the product and if someone can't find the exact gun setup they want, they can direct order it from the manufacturer.