Thread: Is the intelliframe

Is the intelliframe

Is the intelliframe really worth it? i want a better trigger and a higher ROF. I have a benchy. Will the intelli give me a higher rof. i heard the trigger is stiffer, will this affect my stability? should i hold off till the madusa comes out, our just get the intelliframe. has anyone shot the medusa?

thanks guys
    -Adam
    bring it!

The I-frame has a shorter, snappier pull than a benchmark pull which tends to be longer and sloppier. So it could possibly help you ROF a bit. Best upgrade to kick your ROF up would be a retro-valve, if you don't have one already

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

intelliframes are awesome to me it was well worth it and more.
    "The Few Who Do Are The Envy Of The Many Who Only Stand And Watch"

Alway Remember *343*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

i know people are gonna tell me i dont know what im talking about but just purchased a nickel blade inteli it looks nice but the trigger pull is really hard and yes i installed it correctly. i played with a benchy and it was a smooth trigger pull. About the length of the trigger, it is longer but you wont need to pull the trigger all the way. i really like the benchy on a regular valve. ALSO the inteli shoots a million times better on a rt than a benchy. CONCLUSION if you have a benchy on a classic valve it will shoot better than an inteli but if you have an rt go with an inteli it shoots way better with the rt bounce.
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    i know people are gonna tell me i dont know what im talking about but just purchased a nickel blade inteli it looks nice but the trigger pull is really hard and yes i installed it correctly. i played with a benchy and it was a smooth trigger pull. About the length of the trigger, it is longer but you wont need to pull the trigger all the way. i really like the benchy on a regular valve. ALSO the inteli shoots a million times better on a rt than a benchy. CONCLUSION if you have a benchy on a classic valve it will shoot better than an inteli but if you have an rt go with an inteli it shoots way better with the rt bounce.
    If by "better" you mean, "longer" then yes. The benchmark has a longer pull, that does spread out the force required so it also feels easier over that distance. Most people will put up with a slightly harder trigger pull for the short crisp nature of it. The Benchmark frames also have a lot of side to side slop that the IFrams does not have.

What about a Benchmark frame with set screws to adjust the length of pull and the slop? That would give you the best of both worlds.
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

FlagCarrier Guest
    it's preferance, as with most things in paintball. go check the intelli out before you buy it.

Originally posted by paint magnet
    What about a Benchmark frame with set screws to adjust the length of pull and the slop? That would give you the best of both worlds.
    It's possible to eliminate some of the slop, and over length that way, but not all of it. Remember pulling the trigger requires a set ammount of force over a set distance. You can increase the distance and reduce the force (within limits) and you can shorten the distance and increase the force (again, within limits). What you can't do is make it shorter and lighter at the same time with any frame.

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    you were right we are going to tell you are wrong. the i-frames tirgger is so friggin light, i dont think i installed it correclty
    [img]Sig image must be under 20k[/img]

[ Logic Paintball ]

[ IM ME! ]

inteli has a hard pull compared to the benchy