Thread: email confirmation after order?

email confirmation after order?

Do I get an email confirmation after the order? The reason i ask is because I entered all the info, credit card and all, hit enter, and a page came up and looked like it said some kind of an error on the previous page and there was a link, "back to store". So i clicked it, expecting to go back to the shopping cart to fix my error..oops. Now, I am at the store, not knowing if i purchased the product or not. Does AGD send an email confirmation as soon as you order? Thanks alot.

RIT Paintball team

It should when the transaction is complete. Since you had an error, you'll most likely not get one.

well it should at least say thank you for your purchase, yada yada yada, right?

yes it does, i ordered my ULE and got 2 emails.

One is a recept the other is a thank you and confirmation.

if your worried a quick call should do the trick

That is exactly what i ordered, a ULE, but i tried like 4 times, i hope it didnt count that 4 times! I emailed the office about it, we'll see.

Yes. It should have some type of comfirmation page when the transaction finishes. If your still unsure, check you credit card transactions online or call the company. I had to do that when a local store was having problems with their online sales terminal.