Thread: Grip Questions

Grip Questions

Unfortunately, I have large hands and the automag classic that I am currently using doesn't fit my large "Paws". I was wondering if anyone knew of an aftermarket grip such as the Dye Sticky Grip?? Can anyone Help?

My gun specs are a automag classic with level 10 upgrade, and compressed air. Suggestion for improvements?

If you still have the classic frame with the plastic grip panels you can buy rubber wrap around grips for it here http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl...ID=151&CATID=6

You also a few a few options for a aftermarket gripframe that will take normal 45 grips such as the Dye sticky. The intelliframe is by far the best one out there and comes complete with Dye grips.

Oh yea, Welcome to AO.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

if you want those wrap around grips let me know, i have some.
    AO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle :Raphael

my feedback thread

I got some big mitts too, on my classic mag with the stock grip frame I actually got a set of those wooden grips. They are a bit thicker then the stock grips so when I have my hand around it it actually feels like theres something there and I'm not wrapping my fingers all the way around the grip

Of course if someone could make some wood-grips with inlaid rubber or something that'd be classic.
    My Trader Feedback
    It was the only tournament I've been to where they have more cases of beer than paint. - gimp

Thanks for the info.