Thread: Hey can any mag or former mag owners plz give me sum barrel advice for an original RT

Hey can any mag or former mag owners plz give me sum barrel advice for an original RT

Hey guys just got an RT and im tryin to decide wut wud be the best barrel for it. It has a lvl10 and I wuz thinkin maybe a boomstick or edge kit. anyway thanx for the help.
    ~The One And Only H4V0K Z3|20~

Opinions on barrels are like nipples on a man, we've all got em, but they don't serve a purpose. Just look for some multiple bore kit so you can size it to your paint

Selling an new J&J edge kit. check my post: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=75524

its a great system.

Originally posted by Quiet
    Opinions on barrels are like nipples on a man, we've all got em, but they don't serve a purpose.
    How creative.

Originally posted by Quiet
    Opinions on barrels are like nipples on a man, we've all got em, but they don't serve a purpose. Just look for some multiple bore kit so you can size it to your paint
    LMFAO... now gamarada717 has that in his sig

but definetely get a J&J Edge kit, or just one barrel... if you only shoot one type of paint ... but make sure that it has a good paint-to-bore match
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

I had an RT Original for just about 6yrs. All of the time I had on it either the stock Crownpoint barrel, and then for the last year that I had it, a 10" Boomstick. I just loved the Stock though. I think I might still have one around here if you want to throw me a couple o bones for it