Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576777879 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

  1. #2251
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waiting on Key Lime Pie !
    Posts
    4,382

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Anyone going to the benefit scenario Nov.8th in Wimauma ?

    http://www.wfcpaintball.com/biggamebenefit.htm

    Looks to be fun and its for a good cause.

    Looks like there will be a few peeps from various paintball forums there.
    Preregistration fee was dropped to $25.00 which includes air and lunch.
    They have Marballizer for $55.00 and Stinger for $35.00 when you register
    online and pay thru Paypal. (but you are welcome to bring your own paint)
    I have registered already and I know of several other that have also.
    Looks like it will be big fun and for a good cause.
    And inexpensive too !

    http://www.wfcpaintball.com/register.htm


  2. #2252
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Looks like there will be a few peeps from various paintball forums there.
    Preregistration fee was dropped to $25.00 which includes air and lunch.
    They have Marballizer for $55.00 and Stinger for $35.00 when you register
    online and pay thru Paypal. (but you are welcome to bring your own paint)
    I have registered already and I know of several other that have also.
    Looks like it will be big fun and for a good cause.
    And inexpensive too !

    http://www.wfcpaintball.com/register.htm


    byop? hmmm where is the nearest lodging? ill see if I can go

  3. #2253
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waiting on Key Lime Pie !
    Posts
    4,382

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    byop? hmmm where is the nearest lodging? ill see if I can go
    Comfort Inn @ I-75 and SR674 (Sun City Center Blvd).

    http://www.extendedstaynetwork.com/M...cationID=17300


  4. #2254
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Comfort Inn @ I-75 and SR674 (Sun City Center Blvd).

    http://www.extendedstaynetwork.com/M...cationID=17300


    yarg, no-1 wants to make the trip with me and I cant drive a car that doesnt lock with g's of stuff in it.

  5. #2255
    Darkspidie1984 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipknotX556
    Im in Palm Beach County.
    I live in jupiter, but i work in West palm beach. I am the only magger ive seen up in the jupiter area. Doesn't mean there aren't others I just haven't seen any others. Anyone up for a meet and greet game not this weekend but the following one?
    Last edited by Darkspidie1984; 12-02-2008 at 12:16 PM.

  6. #2256
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspidie1984
    I live in jupiter, but i work in West palm beach. I am the only magger ive seen up in the jupiter area. Doesn't mean there aren't others I just haven't seen any others. Anyone up for a meet and greet game not this weekend but the following one?

    My parents house is in melbourne, your north by an hour, any good fields down there? I typically have to jump over to orlando for a good field.

  7. #2257
    Darkspidie1984 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    My parents house is in melbourne, your north by an hour, any good fields down there? I typically have to jump over to orlando for a good field.
    Acutally your about 1hr and 45min north (my aunt lives in melbourne) and there is an indoor field right next to here neighborhood.

    My favorite field (which I reffed at) just moved to volusia county, near daytona, due to problems with the people they were leasing the land from. There is still a place in stuart about 20 min north of me that I have been considering playing at as I have heard good things about them. Its right off 95 in stuart behind golf 76.

    I mostly play scenario and renegade woodsball due to the lack of fields in the area. Palm beach county likes to make it difficult for paintball fields to open.

  8. #2258
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    port st. lousey fl origin
    Posts
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspidie1984
    Acutally your about 1hr and 45min north (my aunt lives in melbourne) and there is an indoor field right next to here neighborhood.

    My favorite field (which I reffed at) just moved to volusia county, near daytona, due to problems with the people they were leasing the land from. There is still a place in stuart about 20 min north of me that I have been considering playing at as I have heard good things about them. Its right off 95 in stuart behind golf 76.

    I mostly play scenario and renegade woodsball due to the lack of fields in the area. Palm beach county likes to make it difficult for paintball fields to open.
    Your allways welcome in Port St. Lousy

  9. #2259
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Anybody else available to come play at Camo Miles next Sunday (the 14th)? Ive already got a group of about 5 headed there. $30 all-included, limited paint play.

  10. #2260
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Dover, FL
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Anybody else available to come play at Camo Miles next Sunday (the 14th)? Ive already got a group of about 5 headed there. $30 all-included, limited paint play.
    Camo Miles? where's that?

  11. #2261
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waiting on Key Lime Pie !
    Posts
    4,382

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by craltal
    Camo Miles? where's that?
    http://campmilespaintball.com

    38751 Bermont Rd Punta Gorda, FL 33982


    I gotta get to one of those next year.
    Usually the limited paint is on saturday only from what I've heard.

    I'm playing at Fishhawk tomorrow if you can make it man.
    Gotta love that $10.00 field/air/CO2 fee that includes lunch.


  12. #2262
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Dover, FL
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    http://campmilespaintball.com

    38751 Bermont Rd Punta Gorda, FL 33982


    I gotta get to one of those next year.
    Usually the limited paint is on saturday only from what I've heard.

    I'm playing at Fishhawk tomorrow if you can make it man.
    Gotta love that $10.00 field/air/CO2 fee that includes lunch.


    lol, ah a typo. that's why I didn't know where he was talking about...

    Regretfully, the wife and I have a prior engagement for our business tomorrow (although we'll be in Fishhawk, no fun for me)

  13. #2263
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    So whats up? Anybody besides me and Trevor going to Camp Miles on Sunday? Should be awesome for pump play.

  14. #2264
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waiting on Key Lime Pie !
    Posts
    4,382

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    So whats up? Anybody besides me and Trevor going to Camp Miles on Sunday? Should be awesome for pump play.
    How did it go man ?
    Looks like they got one every month thru and including May.
    I got to get down there to one of them, but it will definitely be a Saturday, not Sunday.

    http://campmilespaintball.com/calendar2.gif


  15. #2265
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    How did it go man ?
    Looks like they got one every month thru and including May.
    I got to get down there to one of them, but it will definitely be a Saturday, not Sunday.

    http://campmilespaintball.com/calendar2.gif


    The game was actually at Keith's renegade field in Port Charlotte. Very awesome. Turns out he used to run the first field I ever played at (c.a 1988). I ran into people I knew 20 years ago. Crazy. About 40 ballers there total. Great woodsball. They do the games there on the second sunday of each month.

    The Camp Miles game is a Risk scenario. Jan. 2-4. The wife and I will be there at least one day, probably two.

  16. #2266
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valrico, Fl
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    http://campmilespaintball.com

    38751 Bermont Rd Punta Gorda, FL 33982


    I gotta get to one of those next year.
    Usually the limited paint is on saturday only from what I've heard.

    I'm playing at Fishhawk tomorrow if you can make it man.
    Gotta love that $10.00 field/air/CO2 fee that includes lunch.

    where is there a field in fishhawk?

  17. #2267
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waiting on Key Lime Pie !
    Posts
    4,382

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by zipity_Bop
    where is there a field in fishhawk?
    Its a church that has a once a month paintball day on Fishhawk Blvd about a mile or so from Lithia Pinecrest road.
    They have like 50+ acres of woods that the EPA wont let them build on or do anything with.

    http://www.fishhawkfellowship.org/sports.htm

    Their next paintball day is the 4th saturday in January (the 24th) .

    I found out their are several churches in the area that do the same thing.

    Baylife's next paintball day is January 3rd. I have to call the guy and find out where they play
    and go by and take a gander at it.

    http://www.baylife.org/news_events/news_events.html (click on paintball)

    And then theres the WFC guys that have the benefit scenarios every couple months at the Masonic Youth camp in Wimauma (south of Sun City Center Blvd on 301 ).

    http://www.wfcpaintball.com/biggamebenefit.htm

    I may play Jan.3rd , and I am planning on the 24th too.



  18. #2268
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    I will be at the Camp Miles game Jan. 2-4 with some friends. 4 team Risk scenario. Free camping.

  19. #2269
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,051

    New Field Cocoa FL

    Located at 3704 Providence Road,Cocoa, FL 32926
    Entry:$15
    All Day Air/Co2 $10
    Paint:Heat $40 a case/Premium $50 a case
    $10 Upcharge BYOP(No Monster Ball)
    Right now they're only able to accept cash as payment.
    Contact Info:321-749-4285

    Right now only about 20 acres are open for play while they expand the playing field.Keep your eyes open for future scenario information!
    http://www.chaos-paintball.com
    buy,sell or trade

  20. #2270
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Some pics from yesterdays game at Trespassers.










  21. #2271
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Some pics from yesterdays game at Trespassers.









    Wheres this field at?..Also, you mentioned something about a benefit game for someone on another forum?..

  22. #2272
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveDiggersUnion
    Located at 3704 Providence Road,Cocoa, FL 32926
    Entry:$15
    All Day Air/Co2 $10
    Paint:Heat $40 a case/Premium $50 a case
    $10 Upcharge BYOP(No Monster Ball)
    Right now they're only able to accept cash as payment.
    Contact Info:321-749-4285

    Right now only about 20 acres are open for play while they expand the playing field.Keep your eyes open for future scenario information!

    anyone go here yet?

  23. #2273
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    anyone go here yet?
    I have...Great place!

  24. #2274
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveDiggersUnion
    Wheres this field at?..Also, you mentioned something about a benefit game for someone on another forum?..

    Its off US 41 right near the Port Charlotte / N. Ft. Myers city line. There are no structures or real bunkers, just woods. But the game play is awesome. Great bunch of people. There is a great portable pb shop that Todd runs out of a large box truck and also a guy cooking up on the grill.

  25. #2275
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    port st. lousey fl origin
    Posts
    2,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Its off US 41 right near the Port Charlotte / N. Ft. Myers city line. There are no structures or real bunkers, just woods. But the game play is awesome. Great bunch of people. There is a great portable pb shop that Todd runs out of a large box truck and also a guy cooking up on the grill.
    When did you say the next game was ???

  26. #2276
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    When did you say the next game was ???

    The next Risk scenario is Feb. 27 - Mar. 1. We would love to have you guys there Hank!

  27. #2277
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    2,595
    sucks thats teh same weekend as the next blanding scenario

  28. #2278
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    sucks thats teh same weekend as the next blanding scenario


  29. #2279
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    port st. lousey fl origin
    Posts
    2,832
    At this point I really don't care if I ever go to blanding again , too many folks , too many cheating folks in red , blue , orange , yellow , purple , ect ect , colored jerseys
    Mabey if they ever did a limited player ( 150 on each team ) game

  30. #2280
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic
    At this point I really don't care if I ever go to blanding again , too many folks , too many cheating folks in red , blue , orange , yellow , purple , ect ect , colored jerseys
    Mabey if they ever did a limited player ( 150 on each team ) game

    With a ref standing behind each one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •