Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

oh boy, that was a great day at paintball experience.
    i wish i couldv'e spared the money i had left to buy more paint, but reffin for the rest of the day wasn't so bad.lol

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

Hey slipknot. You know larry at push paintball?

I want to be a cowboy.

Good Sellers/Nice people so far:CYPRES0099, hawpunch

Yes, I have met larry.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    awesome day. many many thanks to dave and george. good people. i bought an x board revvy two weeks ago and traded it to iggy today, he used it once and the feed neck broke. we asked for a recipt since i didn't get one last week. instead, dave gave iggy new shells without a question asked and told him he would take care of it wit brass eagle.
    outstanding service and with a smile. they even sold me a shirt at 1/2 price because it had a smudge on it.

best comment heard today was after the second game that me and my buddy tim played w/ our annihilaters against a warped piranha e-force and a tricked cocker of some sort...."i hate those pump guns"

iggy...pics! pics!

theres talk of a top gun tourney soon......

also, friday the 27th is tentative date for the byop night at the indoor field in orlando. iggy is co-ordinating that and details will be posted when they are available, it all depends on whether the place is open yet or not.
    so, maybe some more orlando or central florida peeps can meet up with us. just look for all the automags when you get there......

eric...told ya i'd win :-)

iggy got me in a one on one game. good shot buddy!
    Last edited by Lee; 06-14-2003 at 06:21 PM.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Great time!

I too had a great time today! Thanks all around. I don't have much time right now but I wanted to get these up. The real pics have much more detail but they are about 1MB each so... I'll keep these small.

Lee here's one of those hated pumps...

er2x87 - Here you are with your new piece...

Here's a pic of me against Lee one on one...

Hey those two annihilators rocked. nothin like takin cockers out with a pump..........gotta love it.
    Last edited by psych; 06-14-2003 at 07:26 PM.

Ignatz, how could you wear a jersey today, it was so hot.

yea yea lee. you got lucky and clipped the corner of my mask. lol. hey iggy, are you gonna post more pics up?

yea iggy post some more pics. got any of max? (aka jailbird or waldo)

yo iggy i got bored and heres what came out

iggy: great pics, thanks man. i can't wait to see the rest.
    me and tim are a new two man team...."the gut brothers". i'm going to print that one out later and frame it. excellent pic.

eric, cool rendering of iggy.

SlipknotX556 - Give us details about the field you suggested we visit. I don't think any of us are Pro level players but we all have a great time and I for one am up for playing new places given its in the right price range. Have you ever played 3J? I think someone mentioned that some Pro players show up there for BYOP Sundays. Maybe you and Robert could meet some of there? LMK if you're interested and get back to use with prices.
    You're right it was hella hot of there yesterday. I bruise pretty easily and the DYE jersey has some padding built into the shoulders that makes me brave the heat. Most of the day I spent in the wife beater I had on under it.

psych - I actually tried to take his(yours?) picture twice but they came out blurry. Its pretty hard to take pics out there, but its actually fun and I think I got some good shots.

er2x87 - That's pretty cool man. Thanks! I don't think I could do that in PhotoShop.

Here's another pic for you guys... this is probablly my favorite shot of the day. I got caught right in the middle of this shootout and managed to get the moment just after impact. I imposed a blowup so you can see. What do you think?

here ya go lee and tim----your icon!!

Actually im Jason..........I just wanted to see how goofy max looked in your pics. That was a nice shot of Lee and Tim.

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

hey i just noticed that thats me reffing 2 pics up! lol

were are we gonna play next?

lets do it.

more pics iggy?
    Last edited by Lee; 06-19-2003 at 02:40 PM.

You DONT have to play with pro's, I have enough of my personal friends that we can have a nice 5 vs 5 going on hyperball or airball.

If you would like we can jump in with some guys from Strange.

If you guys really want to do this, I will get into it with more detail, when I return from my vacation.

slipknot: enjoy your vacation and get back to us with details and we'll let you know.
    thanks!

Whats up guys?New to the forum here.any body ever play at paintball brothers just outside of jacksonville?awsome feild and the owner troy is a great guy.
    Dark Viking #939

not me, we are basicly in mid florida.

welcome to ao

yo truss. you know a guy named jake? shoots a bushy (last i knew) and a phantom.

not that i know of.were does he play?

he plays somewhere in kax from time to time, he lives in tallahassee area though.

shot in the dark, he's an old buddy of mine.

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Hey guys, just got on and started reading about florida peeps. I live here in orlando and would like to be part of a little AOFL meet. Didnt have time to read all the posts, but i would like to meet some people, let me know if you have any questions about orlando fields. I have played em all.

Well guys it looks like Paintball World won't be open for another 30 days so no Friday night game at this point. I am planning on riding out to Lakeland again this weekend and hope to see any and all there.

zippy - Great to have you. If you read back over the posts you'll find the information for Paintball Experience. A bunch of us will be there is weekend. Check it out and give us a shout if you have any questions. Hope to see you there.

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Cool thanks for the fast reply. I used to work at paintball world. I refed there back in the day, when it was behind old town. And i opened the field off of I-4. I probably wont be able to make it this weekend, but thanks for the invite. I also would like to know step by step how to get the AO-FL pic gif under my name. I dont know much about computers so i could use some help. I do have the url for the gif though. It is www.erix.4mg.com/ao_fl3.gif. If someone could give me instructions it wold be greatly appreciated.

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"