Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

everything dies tonight baby! i like it alot, 2 hoppers shot so far and cant see any movement on the tank psi

thats awesome matt, lite up a chicken for us.lol
    personaly i think chickens make a funny squak when you shoot em

what kind of stuff does synister have in there shop?

i probably will be in for the 26th providing i make enough money.

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

Hey everbody!

Lee, got my mini last night. I had to change my shorts twice. It's brand new, never used, and the SmartParts version(has the 8 hole mod from the factory). I can't go on the 26th. My baby sister is flying in from L.A. to get married here. When is everybody going to Ambush? Hopefully I can make it then.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    hey homocidal: thats cool! gotta love mini's!

congratulations to you and your sister. may there be many happy years for them!

we're looking at going to 3j in bithlo next month. would that work for you?

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    I'm definately in for Bithlo as long as my financial advisor says it 's ok.

Definately going on the 26th

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

hey u guys jus saw this im from sarasota so yea like to do sumthin but aint shiz around here

Micro Emag
    benchmark dropforward
    X Valve
    68/3000
    Revy
    All Black

ok im feeling very noobish how do i get this aofl in my sig

hey microemag, welcome. you and iggy would be able to talk electronics. he's got a micro emag (still has it i think) and an emag.

for the sig: go to "edit my profile" on the user control page and click on "my vb code". read that and it will give you instructions on how to do it. i tried typing in the code as an example, but html thinks i'm trying to show a pic and it won't come up in print for you to see.

you up to travelling to lakeland or orlando from sarasota? it's worth it.....

we may get down your way sooner or later, but theres no telling when.

headed out to orbital...

cool, let us know how it went and how that omen worked for you.

Uh how's it goin

OK started a different AO day in florida thread before seeing this one so......... I'm in Panama city, so if any of you guys are in the panhandle area send me a PM also have a descent couple of feilds on the AirForce base.

hey willy, welcome and i see no reason why there can't be regional ao florida threads. seems people are mainly sticking to thier areas you know? it's quite a drive for someone in your area to come see us and vice versa. at least on a regular basis.

why don't you do noth fl, i'll do central and maybe someone will step up to do south all with an eye towards a statewide meet someday. you in for that?

i would love to play on a military base though. i've wanted to do the mout site for some time, but with the military action and all thats going on lately, i doubt that will be anytime soon.

hey thx for the welcome and directions umm i should be able to get to acouple games but no telling when and which ones

no problem E

next saturday, the 26th, at paintball experience whee we have been meeting up at, the special is buy a case and get 500 rounds free. it's fpo. 6$ all day air, 10$ field fee.
    read through the thread if you havn't already and you can get directions and phone numbers that way.

it's in lakeland so you can go right up I-4 and exit on memorial (sr 98).

lmk if you need anything else ok? i could probably hook you up to meet with iggy (ignatz) at the exit to lakeland and you can follow him in, i don't think he'd mind, but would have to ask him first. he comes from orlando to play and exits at the same one you will need to use.

pb experience has open games every other saturday, to this point thats when we have been meeting. we're up to a fluctuating amount of between 7-10 regulars that come either due to this thread, or are buds with people on it.

ok im game itll take me a min or five to read threw the post but ehh anyways are any of you guys looking for a mag cause i have another ptp micromag im going to drop the emag valve in it im not wanting to really get rid of it but might as well try the locals hehehe

cool.

i'm not looking for anyhting else, but you might as well bring it and try. no telling....just curious....

whats up all
    microE: you can fix your sig by removing the space that you have between the [img] and the html://

im going the 26, waldo is almost positive hes goin, and jasons gonna be there.

i really hope i can get up there and thanks for the sig help hehehe

np microE

is any one interested in splitting a case of paint with me?
    its 25 bux each and its cheaper than buying 2 bags of 500.
    LMK
    l8r

anyone seen the hunting for bambi clip on cnn.com yet, thats some funny ****!

he could keep that junk gun they used, im sure my omen would work just fine for me. can i borrow 10 grand??

hey matt you could always sell your viper lol j/k
    er i would prob split a case with you cause im not feelin like unloading this weekend so yea if u guys wanna talk to me my number is 941-308-8467 ok
    Peace Ryan

How can you guys play in this heat? Its insane, I cant wear my core divison pants, if I wear my mask, I start to like die of heat. I hope we have another chilly winter again

So Matt, you didn't tell us about orbital.
    btw, here's some thing cool. My soon to be brother in-law played paintball with Drew Carey two weeks ago at SC Village in cali. He said Drew bought 3 $1500 markers and brought some of his friends out. He told me Drew was really cool and likes to play. Just thought I would share that. Must be nice to have that kind of money, I'm just a little jealous.

slipknot: "yeah...but it's a dry heat"

how can anyone not play? the only weather i don't play in is rain or very very cold weather. i just bought some shorts at wallyworld. nice rip stops with a convienient pocket for my barrel cover and swab. better than anything i've seen yet.

iggy wears his dye stuff, sweats big time, but thats part of it, good workout and you don't think of it as exercise.

drew carey seems like he'd be a cool guy to shoot at. good sized target. what kind of markers did he get?
    i don't know much about guns for that kind of money so i wouldn't even hazard a guess.

orbital seems nice, lots of players and about 4-5 fields

drew probably bought timmys with air and halos...

i wouldnt sell my car to shoot whores, i need it to pick them up

When does Pb exp. do its bring your own paint day?

So i'm bringing a couple of noobs with me, i've got a nice little group from work. Three cocktail servers are coming but only on eis playing. My manager and one of the cocktails servers boyfriends is going to play. So it should be a good time.

Ok i cant get the damm Ao-Fl thing to work you can see it down there, eric tell me what i have to change to make it work.

zippy: every so often they do a byop for a 5.95$ fee.
    i don't know when the next one is, you can ask this saturday.

take the spaces out of the [/img]

thats exactly what i was gonna say viper.
    when you build 3 websites from old-school HTML you pick up alot of things

zippy: your roomate gonna make it?
    and my brother wants to know if you can bring that black magic e cocker so he can shoot it game or so. its gonna be his b-day/paintball day cause his birthday is the 25.

MicroE: i'll be glad to split a case with ya. thanks