Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

lol kris.

i don't have a job yet
    but im plannin on goin to the NASCAR Technical place so i can be a mechanic
    (you know people get paid aTON of money bein mechanics nowadays?)
    right now i mow 1 lawn and get 30 bux each time. just enough to play paintball every other week

were not gangin up on lee, we just waiting someone to beat him
    hes pretty good ya know

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Well, i'm going to give it a try maybe i'll beat Lee, but if i dont i wont fell bad cause no one else has beat him..lol.

Lee: It's funny that you mention it because i have already been lectured about five times about how to treat the Nurses. I am well aware that in most situations they know more than me because i am specialized and they are general. I am fully prepared to raise the BAr and and not treat nurses like crap.

I'm actually going to try to get into USF'S Med school. I would also like to get wsome observation time in the O.R. so if you know someone and you could help me out that would be great. I plan on specializing in Opthalmology so some Ocular procedures would be cool to watch.

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

zippy - Lee said none of the kids have beaten him in a one-on-one

I work as a Computer geek. Bascically, I solve other people's computer problems. I get paid to think mostly. Not a bad gig if you can find one...

Zip-Lees says none of us kids has beat him.........but ask him about waldo. I'm the only kid who hasen't played him, and it looks like i just smack talked my way into it. Ke he.....he will soon be defeated. i mean one of us youngins hasta get em.

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

im pretty sure i can take him, i think.

I do ok in one o one's. HAve all the 1 on 1's vs Lee been Semi vs pump or is it pump on pump?

WE will see on saturday. So who's in for saturday?
    -ME
    -Lee
    -Eric
    -Iggy

i didn't forget you Psych i accidentily sent it .

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    zippy: iggy beat me the one time we played 1-1 and waldo and i tied. i had a hit on a pod that was noticed after the game ended. waldo insists i won though, but i say it was a tie, where as iggy got me fair and sqwuare w/ no doubt about it. last saturday we were there i played 5 in a row. the results: 4 wins, one tie. (2 goggs, one headshot, one gun shot and a body shot)
    the split between guns in 1-1's is about 50/50, though i plan to play all of them this saturday w/ my annihilater....just for giggles :-)

i'm bringing a totasl of 4: eric (erx287 or whatever), pysch, waldo and moi. iggy usually has a total of 4-5 including himself.
    and then theres whoever shows up to walk on, hopefully about 10 or so, but no telling.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

sounds good to me.
    waldos real name is max
    actually it depends on what field he goes to,
    at pb exp hes waldo.
    at hosers and snipers hes jailbird.
    (his painball shirt is a black and white striped shirt)
    lol
    lee got lucky and goged me :o
    we'll see what turns out this saturday.

the news lees been waiting for:

I SOLD THE SPYDER!!
    time to remove that link of my sig!

Lee - I still say you beat Waldo that game for 2 reasons: 1. In the end, you were the aggressor and in 1 on 1 when each player tags the other the aggressor wins. 2. That hit could've come from a couple of games prior. That said it was a good one-on-one match.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week but I can't wait for SATURDAY!!!! The MicroE is fried but I've got something new to try out.

thats sux iggy.
    (don't forget to bring the 18" boomy!)
    i don't really know who won that 1-1 match
    i just know that the argument hasn't stoped yet.lol
    what is exactly wrong with your gun?

Thanks Eric, if you really want to know about my marker, check this link. Oh well... its just a paintball marker, right? Anyway, I'll have a new Mag to play with so I'll let the MicroE recuperate at its own rate

Good news on your Spyder man, congrats. I'll make sure to bring the barrel on Sat.

iggy: sorry to hear about the micro. it's a sweet sweet gun. i hope , i mean i know you'll get it back to 100% because you da man. if i ever get an e mag, you're my tech!
    what are you bringing saturday...hhhmmmmm???? inquiring minds want to know....

and as for the 1-1 w/ waldo, n argument here. i'm calling it a draw. since there is no way to tell when i was hit (now i check much more carefully) there is no way to tell who really won. this way we both get the benefit of the doubt. or, we could each claim a kill and call it even:-) what say waldo?

sheridans are all polished, shiny and waiting impatiently in thier little black bag. minimag gets cleaned and oiled the night before....

can't wait for saturday either...official half *** countdown....3 days and some odd hours/minutes.seconds!

oooohhh ooohhh oohhh...ups just came and my new morph is here!!! i'm somebody now!!!!!

Iggy: My hypermag is acting up on me a little hopefully i can get it perfect within the next three days, i should have it working no problem, hopefully. I think more or less it's a pressure issue. It seems as if the on'off is not recharging sometimes. Who knows maybe i'll get it up. If not i have a cocker that tears *** that i can use.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=91307

I GOT A GUN!! i was gettig ready to hook up on a evil omen or a nasty impulse when i got a sweet deal on this cheap mag.

what a sweet deal! nice piece man.

hey, you thjink you're going to synister a week from this sunday? i most likley will be.

thats pretty cool matt.
    i can't wait to play.

some rain we had the other night huh.

i can probably go sunday after this one

hey guys, my cousin dennis is reserving pb exp on tuesday next week from 4-7 or 8pm.
    whoever wants to play come out.
    lee and posibly me will be there.

i will only be able to make it then is if i don't play saturday.

where is pbexpo?

Eric: you have to go this saturday, we have been planning this for two weeks, i'm looking foward to meeting everyone, so no backing out now.

I am a little preturbed and i was hoping one of you woud be able to come to the rescue. I got my mag shooting great, the only problem is the ball detent is no more I hve the ULE body so it takes an Angel Ball detent. Do any of you guys have an angel or any old angel parts lying around that might consist of an Angel ball detent. I have been to three of the local stores and have not been successful. If you dont does PB EXP. have a well stocked pro shop, if they even have a pro shop?

matt: it's on raulerson rd. when you went to synister, there was a road on the left as you were heading out of town. that was banana road. theres a cunmberland farms or a circle k at the corner of banana and 98. if you plan on going tuesday, i can meet you there and you can follow me in if you like. it would be easier that way.

zippy: will it take a cocker detent? i have one you can borrow for the day if it fits and if you want to. i'd need it back though, it's part of my pump cocker projetc. it's yours to use if it helps.

pbex orders stuff for you. they have a few things, but no shop yet, it's in the works though. i can't say whether or not they have a detent that would work.

eric's going saturday. i'll drag him along tuesday too. he can sit and watch us :-)

Lee: I tried to the cocker detent already, the threads are too wide. I'm running out of options. I'm getting desperate enough where i'm thinking about getting some ball bearings from walmart and using a clicker pen spring to see if that will work. I could probably get away with not using a detent if i didn't have the halo, but it will force the paintballs right down the barrel.

Anyone else have suggestions? Or maybe has an Angel lyin around that i could borrow the detent from......

how about a loaner powerfeed body? i have one laying around you could use. it's on the sale block and i may have a buyer, but it won't need to be shipped until after the weekend.

Lee: I actually have a powerfeed body myself, i'm just trying to avoid using it. You know how it goes when you spend some money on your gun you want to play with it as is the next time you go. If i have to i will get out the old body, but iwould rather not.

BTW, here are some pics of my new set up, check it out and tell me what you think.

i have to figure out ho to get these pics smaller, dam they're huge!

I think i have everything worked out, maybe this is smaller.

sssswwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......

synester has a driving range and its open all week i think, they havea few angels on the shelf used and may have some parts

HEY ZIP

do you know the thread size for the cocker detent? If you would consider(I wouldn't) making the hole fit the detent, you can come around the corner and use my tap & die set. Or i could order the angel detent from system-x for like 6 bucks plus shipping. Their's is a two peice nut that comes apart to clean it.