Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

sry ppl....lol i had to post the 600th post in this topic...good job keepin it goin an getting this high of a post

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    mbogk: thank you for notiding us and you are now an honorary member of the florida peeps!

that of course means you have to face me in a one on one

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Does anyone know what time we are meeting at 3J?

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

i plan on getting there by 09:00.

does anyone know what exit i need to take off I-4?

whats goin on people???
    too tired to post anymore? lol

we were planin on goin to kims in dade city today but we couldn't make it.
    hope ya have a good time kikin noobie but max lol

have fun at 3j and tell us the prices and such.

l8r

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

Im from Daytona Beach! I just bought my automag the other day and i LOVE IT!.....if nebody knows that wicked dudes s/n could u hook me up with it...thanks

cant help ya there EasternRyder

were ya guys headed this week? old river?

I think Old River is in the works but this weekend is a no go. I heard a rumor that they have a BYOP Saturday but I'll have to call to find out. I think Sinister in Lakeland might be in the near future also.

hey guys, today eric, max (waldo) and me went to hosers and snypers paintball field in dead city (dade city). we had the pleasure of owning the field (max), giving butt shots (me and our friend V who came also), making little kids scream (me again) and paranoing many people who played (all of us).

Lee you'll be glad to know that Kim (owner of the field for those who havent been there) suddenly became "sick" when we showed up to play. Also there are some rumors of what a "bad guy" you are floating around. im not going to say who said this.......*cough**cough*kim*cough**cough*. SO we set the records strait for ya.

some pics will be up soon of our little adventure soon. Many were taken while we were reffing games. eric took most of them so there a little to far off to see whats happing exactly.

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

you ok there pysch ? you seem to have come down with kims "illness" ....... you forgot to talk about the part where the kid who works there sometimes almost shot his finger off ........ lolz... cant forget that...

yes the adventure was long and boring.
    we had a bunch of noobie kids with walmart guns and gear who would not listen to a single word we said....
    they got shot every single game too beacause they didn't.lol

i didn't play much because it was soo boring so i refed most of the day. but when i did play i did a suicide run for the hell of it and got 1 out, scared the ***** out of a guy still at the start point, and shot at max till he shot me 4 times...

talk to ya guys l8a

lol eric sorry about that overshooting ...... i had to get back at you for forgetting your money....
    anyways ... about the kid who shot his own finger.... he was cleaning out a barrel brake and he noticed he had a ball shell on his bolt.... instead of dry firing he sticks his finger in there and scratches it off ... well while he was pushing on the bolt he pulled the trigger and his finger just got smashed by the bolt.
    anyways.. for the most part a pretty cheap day of ball ... from shooting a kid out and kim letting him back in the game because i dident use "kims paint" and the whole mass of ppl who don't listen or talk it was ok.. i guess... i mean it was paintball

yeah how could i forget about him.............the kid with that cocker that he couldn't use. You guys should of seen how big his eyes got when i took it from him and showed him how to shoot it...........I outshot his ak hopper after 2 balls and bounced what it was feedin back into it.

gatta love all of the peeps there constantly asking us if we were using electronic triggers....which of course we werent.

anyway heres the 4 pics out of the 45 taken that came out/could see what ws happining.

heres me about to bunker a kid.........but he called out 1 sec before i got there.

max on the hunt

max again

and the result

oh lee-i tested out that barrel with the homemade ports on one side and this is what i found-
    -after aprox 20' it whips balls in the direction of the ports like i thought it would.
    -so on a right feed mag it whips to the right around any bunker perfectly.
    -on a left feed mag it dive bombs right over any prop drilling the person behind it on the top of the head.

but i never played a game with it.........just tested it....i dont trust it in a game with bunkers as spread out as these were.

rumors huh? maybe i'll have to go up there and play and make the rumors true.
    funny how you guys go somewhere to play and have to end up reffing huh?

i am so glad i quit that place or i would never have played at pbex w/ the florida peeps. what was i thinking to stay there for so long?

i'll have to email kim some pics of us playing in the cup. after all, all the bad people find awesome teammates and cool people to play with.
    on second thought...nah, why waste valuable cyberspace.

i was and had intended on being cool about things until now that i hear he's talking crap.

how much of his 2 acre field was under water? an acre? is the "pro shop" (for lack of a term in the english language to describe it) still messy? anyone try to sell you crack in the wonderful and thriving metroplois of trilby that we know and love for the high crime/unemployment rate? does his washing machine still drain into the field entrance?
    does he still act like he's doing the world a favor by allowing you to play there?

he's kind of like the guy named sue in that johny cash song. i'd be perpetually pissed too if i was a guy named
    kim.

and kim, in case you read this, if you've got trash to say, say it to my face.

hahhahahahaha...sue...hahaha i heard that song

basicly and acre and a half was flooded.
    its still a mess
    anyone could steal a drink or any thing from his "proshop"

yes he did us a favor by leting us play there...
    seing as how much it sucked im not gonna go there no more
    it was soo boring whatching them "try" to play, and the kids crying everytime they got shot got really annoying too.

then max...the other guys there looked to him as a paintball god...lol

{on there knees}"oh mighty max, is the ([something stupid]) any good?"
    "NO, YOU CRUMMY F@G"

quite funny listening to them ask him stupid questions all day...

hahaha...that was my post, not jasons.
    i just noticed it was in jasons name when i posted
    sry bout that lol
    l8r

humm... paintball god..... kinda like the sounds of that *feels head swell* man we goatta get back out to pbxp... need to play agenst ppl who dont suck....

anyways, how is everyone doing? havent heard from many in a while.

Anyone here play at Showdown Paintball near the Land o Lakes area? My brother and some friends are going to check it out on Saturday and was wondering if anyone had been there and could give me the skinny on it.

hey deulist, never eard of it, but you could fill us in after you go if you don't mind.

4 of us live in zephyrhills not too far from land o lakes.

Heres a link to their site. I'll let everyone know how it goes on Saturday. After double checking their site I see they are closer to Spring Hill. It definitely looks promising. My brother and I talked to someone from the field today who seemed pretty friendly. She told him they have been open since March. It will be nice to try something different for once.

http://www.showdownpaintball.com/
    Last edited by TheDuelist; 09-16-2003 at 07:04 PM.

that place does look nice. i'll have to check it out in the next few weeks. i have some team stuff coming up and the cup in october, but will definately go there asap.

when do you plan on going deulist?

I'll be there this Saturday with my rother and some other guys we know. We are looking for a new place to play and if things go well here this might be it. The woman we spoke to on the phone said they get anywhere from a dozen to 45 people there on any given Saturday. They are new so this is to be expected until word gets out.

cool, please post on it.

i won't be able to go this weekend, wewre in a 5 man, but i'd like to go soon. maybe i'll pop in in the next couple weeks with whatever paint i have left over from tourney and practices. it really does look like a cool place.

in particular, let me know if anyone there uses pump guns.
    thanks!

Goodluck in the 5man lee... and everyone else!!! sorry i cant make it out there to watch but i've got other stuff to take care of...... have fun!!!

Emergency!

Hey FL Peeps. Due to a serious illness Black Flag will be down a player tomorrow. If anyone on this thread wants to play in a tourney (entrance fee has already been paid) please show up tomorrow by 9:15 AM at Paintball Experience in Lakeland. Help a new team out!

thats not good

well, how did it go?