Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Hey i have not posted in a while but i have always wanted to play pump seems more of a accuracy game then who can shoot the fastest. So i was wondering where can i get a good pump do they still sell them? I live next to tampa. I usually play at jungle games not that great of a field been playing their for 5 years or so and it is so comfortable (I know a lot of people there) i can't leave but there has been times when it gets up to 60 vs 60 but usually at 30vs 30. Also where do you guys play at locally?

Edit: this place cost 10$ if you get the coupon online and 10$ for all day air no feild paint fee and you can use your own scuba tanks.

Also how is gator(hudson) i been wanting to go up there for some time but i heared if you do not have a team it is hard to get on the airball field never really played airball about two times but want to give it another shot at it
    Last edited by Emag2005; 04-03-2005 at 11:00 PM.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    http://www.wevopaintball.com/index.html

gators is good. lots of variety and games don't get too crowded despite the amount of players they get rwgularly. give it a try.
    also, several of the pump players are from the tampa area and play at orbital. there is also talk of a pump meet in the tampa area but i don't yet know when or if at all.

i prefer snipers and sheridan based pumps, but many pweople prefer phantoms as they run real well on 12 gram cartridges.

look around here in the markers section. there are frequently pumps for sale.

if you see one somewhere that you like, pm me a link to it and i'll give you my opinion or help you out however i can.

you can get on the airball without a team, just hang oput by it and you'll be able to play, but, until 3 pm, you'll be playing against team players. after 3 pm they open it up to walk ons and the team players leave.

a good place for airball all day is herndons in plant city (very much a rec field w/ some team types) or central florida paintball in lakelnad. though at the lakeland field, you'll definately be playing against teams all day and there are some less than desireable attitudes there.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

I thought pumps would run around 150$ but would you also have to buy the harness? Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Emag2005
    I thought pumps would run around 150$ but would you also have to buy the harness? Is it worth it?
    depends on the pump. i got a phantom once for 120$.

what type of harness you need depends on the pump you have. i use a sniper w/ hopper. i'm not a true stock class player, so i use the same harness i use when i'm playing w/ my mecs or electros.

if you do go stock class, you can get a harness from walmart. they have belts that hold 25 12 guage shotgun shells. paint tubes fit right in them. you'd also need tubes and etc.

as with pumps, there are as many options and variables as there are w/ electros and semis. it all depends on what you want and are comfortable with.

try looking around on ebay and keeping an eye on the for sale threads here and on other sites.

finding a pump for 150$ is not impossible, but may take some time.

ok i goit my mag back now i itchin to shoot someone, i'm waitin on some ccm(a friend convinced to get the good stuiff) parts for my sniper project when its done either it ormy phantom has got to good so...

Emag- if your not in too big of a hurry i may have a phantom for sale in a few weeks its bone stock and in geart shape and i give you a good deal on it since your a local AOer but this isn't the place to talk about lmk if your interted and if can wait and i'll Pm you in about two weeks

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

Yah i can wait for two weeks or so i am not in a rush. How many times do people play here in florida? I play about once a week.

I try to play once a week, the past month or so I've only played every other week cuz of work, I play at Orlando Paintball but am looking to check out other fields and play some woodsball, cuz that's the only field I've played on for the past 4 months, and although it's fun, I'm looking for something new and w/ not so overpriced paint!

frontrunner, can you pm me info for the woodsball? I mean like directions, and do they have anything to do w/ the group w/ stingers paintball that plays woodsball? remember reading on pbreview.com that every other sunday they go to the woods to play woodsball, and I'm not exactly sure where stingers is but I think its somewhere near the FL mall area? lmk

no we are no part of stingers but we're at a property right down the street. this weekend we're off to some where else i'm not sure where

from what i have heard stingers is a joke

Ok so there is paintball at disney the next two weekends is anyone planing on checking it out. i'm going to the psp event for sure and i may check out the collage stuff next weekend too. i know Lee said something about it is anyone else gonna be ther may be we can meet up or something?

Any info on that?

WTF is up with Disney NEVER, it seems, putting up the Paintball related stuff on the schedule.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

college event
    PSP orlando open

hope this helps I got a flyer from a local shop on the psp even it looks like a good sized thing

ncpa is this weekend, i'm reffing saturday and maybe sunday.

orlando open is the following weekend. i'm going up saturday morning'ish to watch some ball and cruise the trade show.

lets hook up and heckle some pros

Yeah, we can meet up for PSP. I'll get in touch with details.

BTW, you say the new Pump day date?

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    Yeah, we can meet up for PSP. I'll get in touch with details.

BTW, you say the new Pump day date?
    cool, and yeah, i saw the new date for pump day. i'm there and am hopefully going to have some people with me. can't wait.

may 28th for anyone that hasn't seen it on SCP. www.stockclasspaintball in the events section.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    ncpa is this weekend, i'm reffing saturday and maybe sunday.

orlando open is the following weekend. i'm going up saturday morning'ish to watch some ball and cruise the trade show.

lets hook up and heckle some pros
    I'll be there again this year. PM for contact. Lets go Illinois.
    March 15
    The only good Tedi is a dead Tedi.Conker:Live&Reloaded

i think i can make May 28th,

anyone who wants to meet up at wither even let me know i'll be there this sat for a few hours and next friday and saturday till 1 or 2ish

Lee- me and the little bro are talking about Saturday for the PSP event. If your going to be there lets hook up brother.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuelist
    Lee- me and the little bro are talking about Saturday for the PSP event. If your going to be there lets hook up brother.
    can and will do. anytime and anyplace works for me.

dang it............

I have a wedding to do this weekend but I would like to meet some of you guys there next weekend.Saturday is a possibilty but it would be after 1pm before I could come out on sunday.

I would love to hook up on some woodsball there frontrunner when you guys play.Didn't you say it was off landstreet?I'll get with you sometime.

Hope to see some of ya there.
    TAC-ONE Camomag,Retro Valve w/LVL-10,milled RT-Pro rail,E-mag battery pack,KAPP stubby dropzone,CP on/off, 16" Stiffi and it's bewy,bewy qwiet

Richie's feedback

Quote Originally Posted by richie
    I have a wedding to do this weekend but I would like to meet some of you guys there next weekend.Saturday is a possibilty but it would be after 1pm before I could come out on sunday.

I would love to hook up on some woodsball there frontrunner when you guys play.Didn't you say it was off landstreet?I'll get with you sometime.

Hope to see some of ya there.

i'll be wearing a white ao hate w/ my name on the back.

not sure about sunday, but want to make it up there then too. some kids from a local field are playing young guns and i'd like to cheer them on.

richee there should be a game the sunday after psp aslong as the weathers good if you want i'll pm you when it gets closer and i know for sure we'll be playing lmk

anyone have an idea of a place to meet up or a time sat? will agd be there thats always a good place if they are, if not then somewhere else.

2nd Annual AOFL Meet & Greet....April 30th & May 1st!!

Hey Guys just a reminder....
    Don't forget about our 2nd annual AOFL meet & Greet!
    The game will be based on "The Simpsons" TV show!!

It'll consist of two ten hour scenario games.

Monty burns has gone POWER MAD

He thinks that if the north Koreans can be a nuclear power ...then so can he!!

It's up to Homer & the towns people to stop him!!

Go to our web site @;
    floridagladiatorspaintball.cjb.net

Hope to see ya-all there!!
    Snooker

Call me @;
    1-941-538-0686
    It's all about the next generation of 'Stand-up players'!
    SNOOKER
    [/IMG]

went to psp today and it wasn't as big as i exspected i had the gf with me so i didn't stay too long i saw alot of players i've met over the past few years and on my way to the car i realized i did see any one from AO(not that we set up a meet) but when i got to my car there it was a green SUV with a MAg bumper sticker in the window sorry i missed you lee but a friend and i are plaing to hit up pump day i got them a valve put in my sniper i loved watching some faces when i handed it in they guess its from about 91 or 92 era i was thinkin 95 but they seem to know their stuff

PSP what?

I'm outa the loop...

I'm putting the next pump day on my calendar...

---Fred
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

front: sorry i missed you too. would have liked to hang with you.
    i'm not sure if i can make the next pump day though. going to try and switch some days at work and finagle my way into going.

Prises for AOFL Meet & Greet!!

Hey Guys...Good news!!

The new prez. of AGD(Thanx Dave ) REALLY stepped-up & sent me a box of prises for the game this weekend!

I can't go into detail here ....But this could make some players VERY HAPPY!

For more info please see the above post or call me @;
    Bob; 1-941-538-0686.

Well gents, sorry I missed you at PSP Orlando. Real life has a nifty way of messing up my plans. For some reason the wife thinks my ongoing education is more important than paintball.

Alright Central Florida

The next "SCP PUMP DAY" is set for May 28th at Space Coast Paintball.

Come on now, let's get some AO'er out there !! There will be paint, air and Pump guns available for anyone who needs one and doesn't have one to play with for the day.

Speed ball, woods ball and various scenerio styles of games all day.

There will also be various Protoype products and markers out there to see and try as well as prizes and other giveaways.

Don't miss it !!

OH yeah, I'm going to need someone to call in to Lee's job and tell them he ain't coming in to work that day.Anyone responsible for getting him off of work will get an 'Ultra Stupendous' bonus gift. (to be named later)

Jay.

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Stock...showtopic=6532

Jay...what if i get MYSELF off work? do i get a prize? even a cookie? i don't like oreos...keep that in mind....choc chip macedamias are my faves!

Chris: look into my eyes....go to pump day...goooo tooo puuump daaaayyyy....

Lee... can't you swap shifts?

I'll try for it... hard... I'm still riding high from the Spring Pump Event...