Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Anybody play at gator paintball?

Looking to start a 5 man team.anybody intrested in playing post here or email me at tbrussell66@yahoo.com

if you want to play the only requirements are:

Have transportaion
    have a decient gun
    be able to pay for yourself
    practice at least 2 sundays a month

right now we are playing in the f-series and want to play in the pure energy series.we are serious about playing tournaments and want to get better.if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Travis
    Captain Team Out to Lunch
    tbrussell66@yahoo.com
    Dark Viking #939

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    hey truss, never been to gator.
    i play at showdown on 41 or paintball experience in lakeland. i like to travel around from time to time so maybe i'll get there someday.

tampa bay raptors practice at showdown regularly. on sundays. i jumped in with them a few times last time i was there as well as theduelist and his bro emagclown and family. good times.
    there were also quite a few team types there as well.

5 man tourney at showdown this saturday, i'll be there working it.

http://www.showdownpaintball.com/

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

yeah they cam to gator also.last sunday strange pro and some of the vl all stars were there.check out gator if you get a chance.

www.gatorpaintball.com

Will SOMEONE please give me direction's to Snooker's get-together? I'm clueless as to where to find it out there
    Audentes Fortuna Juvats-Fortune Favors The Bold

Blue-Gold Minimag Boy

Zephyrhills, FL land of cows, blue hairs, and yardsales
    Yeah ive been to gator once, and had the worst day of pb ive ever had. It took all i could some just shooting the owner in the nuts untill he passed out, then a few extra just ofr fun. Since then ive sworn never to go back there again, unless i get to shoot the owner like i discribed above. kehe.

just thought id put my 2 cents in.

i am not sure why you had a bad day, but i know tim (the owner) so come back. he will play you one on one. tim has always went out of his way to make sure everybody there has a good time. the only time people have a bad time there is when they dont follow the rules.

Truss- you ever been to Showdown?

not yet.i plan on going up sometime with in the next month or so.i want to at least go check it out.i have heard some good stuff about it.

truss: i'll be there every sunday for the next 3 weeks. lets hook up.

chris: what days can you make it? i'll see if some of the z-hills crew can make it. see ya tommorrow for the tourney!

Any...directions...at all? :P

Lee-sounds good to me.i will try for next sunday.if not then the sunday after.that is as long as you dont mind playing with a viking owner.

not a problem truss, i shoot a bushy, so i think i can find it in my heart to forgive you.....i'll pm you to work out the details.

homie: please don't trash other fields here. regardless of your experience there, show your displeasure with your wallet or take it to pm ior contact the ownership. this thread was started to bring ao'ers together, not for flames.
    you can also play him one on one too you know. lmk when.

and truss, i think you handled your reply with class.

there, just wanted to get that off my chest. the more i thought about it, the more i realized how in-appropriate homies remarks were.

wes: sorry, i havn't heard a squeek about directions either.

and also wes: i have a fella here at work that lives in brandon and is looking to start balling. can i hook him up with your email addy? all my places are some distance for him so i thought maybe you could help him out some at hi tech?

Lee- What were you refering to when you were asking about days? If its Showdown then we go at least once every two weeks.

it was days chris. i'm on vacation and plan to abuse the free time. i'll be there every sunday with the exception of one, just don't know which one yet and was wanting to plan it around you and truss.

Lee lets make it next sunday. i am going to be out of town this sunday. sound good to you? my email address is tbrussell66@yahoo.com if anybody is intrested i am going to go play at gator tonight.

travis

Screw it, I'll go play at Hi Tec this weekend It's too bad, I was looking forward to an AO day, but I suppose the tournament messed up the plans for that. Anyways, ltwjanson at aol.com is my email, go ahead and drop it to him if you'd like. Does he live in Brandon or Bradenton (people keep getting them mixed up)? Perhaps we can do an AO day some other time..or I can talk my dad into going up to Showdown or Gator some time and meet up with you all.

I live in Palm Bay and I play anywhere I can!!

RT ULE Custom purple
    12" AA
    ULE Trigger
    Dead Drop

wes: i think the ao day at snookers is next month isn't it? and thanks for the email addy. when he gets back to me i'll pass it along to him.

deerchaser: how about showdown in a week or two?

can you make that wes and truss and chris?

everybody post the days you casn do it. it'll have to be a sunday for me as i ref saturdays in lakeland to support my habit

I'm pretty flexible so whoever has a scheduling problem, post the days you can go and i'll be there.

Where and when. Give me an address and a time. I will have to check...
    Thanks

Hey guys,
    Nice to meet everyone. I play at Showdown every other Sunday as well. Great place. I bet I've seen a lot of you there before but just didn't know. I'm the dude with the Anek's paintball shirt on. If any of you are from Tampa or are in the area check out my post in the dealer thread also. If there's a meet I'll be there.

Red face

I am such a dumbass :P Thanks, lee...I'm glad I didn't actually miss it.

I'm going to be at Hi-Tech this Saturday (2/14/04), I suppose it's a little late to say that now but if anyone sees me there you'll know who I am later.

Showdown...no less than two weeks, I think. Gotta space out the days I play I can't think of anything going on in the next few weeks for me, so I suppose two weeks from sunday would be fine for me, assuming I can talk my father into driving up.

i will be at showdown next sunday.i can probably make it down there just about any sunday.

sounds like we got us a meet! sounds like 2 weeks from tommorrow.
    link for directions and info: www.showdownpaintball.com

wes: no problem. minor mistake, don't be hard on yourself. if we can't meet up at showdown, we'll meet up at snookers for sure.

i'll be there at showdown for sure two weeks from tommorrow. i wear a black diablo jersey w/ my name on it so just walk up and say hey.

i'll also be there tommorrow for sure. the 22nd i'm not sure of yet. may go on a road trip to ozzies kamikazi on 75. i'm on vacation ! and am abusing the time off to get some ballin' in.

midtimes: welcome to ao and the fl peeps group. i think i saw that shirt a couple weeks ago. small world huh?
    theduelist and his crew wear gray anarchy jerseys. just look for the cool people with the nicest markers on the field and thats them!
    Last edited by Lee; 02-14-2004 at 04:57 AM.

midtimes: if forgot to mention this- i think showdown has a swapmeet the first saturday of every month. they were talking about it at least. you might be able to set up a table and make some sales. fyi.

Yeah, I know about the swap meet. Susan said I could sell some used equipment if I wanted which I certainly have plent of, but it's on a Saturday in which makes if a little difficult due to the fact that I have to work.

kick arse time today at showdown. great play. i thought i was at the cup...flashbacks....

midtimes: great to meet you. you and your crew have a lot of heart. cudos and boohyah! can't wait to play with you soon. it'll be a pleasure i'm sure.

theduelist and crew: always a pleasure. great reffing. you guys made the tourney what it was-fair, honest, safe and fun. highest quality reffing i've seen in forever.

props:
    to mike and susanlyn for all thier hard work. mark my words: showdown will one day be mentioned among the names of the great fields in florida if not the country.

to team log cabin for winning the wild card and then taking it all. they beat the #1 seed by out playing, out smarting and out balling them. improvise, adapt and overcome.

to batman and the raptors for just being you guys-nucking futs . nice crew of fair and hard playing ballers. i had them picked to win it, but chit happens i guess. didn't stop them from having fun.

to john for organizing the system, implementing it and over seeing it all.

and to everyone that cheered for log cabin and not....er.....uh the other guys during the last game.

it rained and it rained and then it rained some more and the refs and teams kept at it. no breaks, high pace, no slack. lots of integrety mixed in with very very few issues that were a result of one team and one team only. those were handled fairly and firmly by mike and crew. everyone else rocked.

i could go on and on. everytime i think of one thing i remember another. best time i had watching a tourney....ever.

almost forgot: susanlyns sammiches. that woman could hand you a world war two surplus saltine and it would taste like manna from heaven!!
    Last edited by Lee; 02-14-2004 at 07:20 PM.

I had a mixed day. Had some highlights, and some moments when I really wanted to take someone and pummel them for a little while. Overall, I hesitate to say it, but honestly I don't think I had a good day. I should probably make a thread in the main forum about it.

Lee- It was great to see you again. Thanks for the props. It meant alot to us to get the feedback we did. We wanted to have a fair and enjoyable tourny and for the most part I feel we achieved that. I have no regrets and to say it was one of the most fun days I have ever had is an understatement.

Midtimes- You guys played with a ton of heart. Let your guys know that the refs threw some mad props to you guys for playing the way you did. I didn't hear about your first timer until after everything was over and everyone had gone. Keep at it. Its your attitude and passion for the game that makes these tournaments so much fun.

I just wanted to say to everyone who participated, thank you for a great time. I know I speak for everyone from Team Warlock when I say we had a blast and look forward to doing it again real soon.