zip: i played there once when it was at it's original place. years ago though, more than 10 years now.

i havn't played at any other fields in lakeland, but pbex beats any field i have played at to date. clean, manicured, very personable and friendly owners/refs. good competitive play. and it's only going to get better.

i plan on checking out at least synister, maybe next week but probably the week after. i think viper matt ended up there today, so we can get a review of it later.

i consider pbex my home field right now, but still want to see and play at other places and would like to have an ao florida meet somewhere someday. maybe next year. we seem to be getting one or two new people a month posting in this thread so who knows how big it will get by next summer? spread the word!

if theres any place anyone wants to go, research it and post. i'd be happy to do road trips with cool people and good players. thats the reason i started this thread, to get the good peeps together. it's working so far!

we're going to have a blast next saturday zip, pack your game face and war cry.....