Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Tallahassee area

anyone near tallahassee? my friends got thousands of acres just outside of town, weve built one field and are working on another, just cant seem to get more than 6 people out (even though the night before we go we have 12 people "going"). were nothing serious, but if youre interested shoot me a pm and well talk.

Quote Originally Posted by giotto
    anyone near tallahassee? my friends got thousands of acres just outside of town, weve built one field and are working on another, just cant seem to get more than 6 people out (even though the night before we go we have 12 people "going"). were nothing serious, but if youre interested shoot me a pm and well talk.

No man sorry but if you're ever in Pasco County PM me

what up mag maniacs me and two of my other friends live in FORT MYERS and we are always trying to get mad amounts of ppl to play we have 3 fields here, but i like the sound of going to orlando park

Hey any and all Florida AOers, just wanted to put out the word that I'm in Orlando and would really like to attend an AO official and/or unofficial event(s) in the Central Florida area... so if anyone is looking to organize something, knows of an event, or just simply wants go play and wants to get as many other players as they can let me know...

Also I've got some friends who have a private field with their own HPA fill station in Palatka... so as long as it's cool with them I'll post/pm anyone regarding the next day they plan on playing. I haven't seen their field yet but supposedly it's pretty cool and from what I hear their fill station is very high quality. Also they've got a chronograph there too so it's pretty legit for a "backyard" field.

Peace

tank hydos

Does anybody know of someplace near either Tampa or Orlando that will hydro a tank for less the $45? That's the price I was quoted by Kohn's in Brandon and it just seems way too high to me.

I live just outside Tampa, but the in-laws are in Orlando. If anybody's planning some fun for a saturday let me know, i'd love to try to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by craltal
    Does anybody know of someplace near either Tampa or Orlando that will hydro a tank for less the $45? That's the price I was quoted by Kohn's in Brandon and it just seems way too high to me.

I live just outside Tampa, but the in-laws are in Orlando. If anybody's planning some fun for a saturday let me know, i'd love to try to join in.

I know my prefered local field here in Orlando, Hypersports Park, will get your tank hydro'd for $35... they are a great shop and have excellent prices and a very friendly staff. Just a notion: I heard welding supply shops can hydro our paintball n2 tanks and they might be cheaper b/c they aren't marking up the cost like most 3rd party places would. Just a thought but I haven't been able to confirm that yet b/c I read it somewhere on a forum... I've got a tank that's up in November so I'm gonna get around to that before it's out of date so it doesn't have any down time to collect moisture etc.

I'd be down to go play anywhere this Saturday in the Orlando area... Hypersports is cool, but I've played there every weekend lately. I found a place called Epik that supposedly sells $35 cases of decent field paint (shrapnel, various makes/seconds etc.) and is also a byop field. The fields don't look as good as other places but that's cheap as crap. Pm me if you wanna meet up... most all places are gonna be closed for Easter Sunday so it's gonn have to be Saturday for sure. Anyone else that's interested in coming out send a pm or maybe we can link up on aim... perhaps in a chat room or something?

Crumptons

Quote Originally Posted by craltal

I get mine done at Crumptons welding supply, 25.00 each.
    I believe thats where Kohns sends them.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    I get mine done at Crumptons welding supply, 25.00 each.
    I believe thats where Kohns sends them.
    cool, i thought that they were playing middle man.

Just wanted to put a line out for any AO'ers in the Jacksonville, Saint Augustine, Palm Coast area. My brother and I play at First Coast and Murder Inc...... if you want to meet up sometime, or try and make regular meets.... PM or IM me.

Quote Originally Posted by reflective
    Just wanted to put a line out for any AO'ers in the Jacksonville, Saint Augustine, Palm Coast area. My brother and I play at First Coast and Murder Inc...... if you want to meet up sometime, or try and make regular meets.... PM or IM me.
    We, a bunch of pump players, play at First Coast a lot.

Peace

Thumbs up AO South N E 1 ?

November 3rd (1st saturday in Nov.) tentatively scheduled in Rome Georgia is AO South.
    I did a Yahoo maps and its about 8 1/2 hours from the Tampa area.
    I'm planning on going. I can fit 3 more comfortably (5 more uncomfortably) in the car,
    counting me.
    But we should get more than that from Florida, its so close (unlike Tunaball).
    I know theres lots of AO'ers in the central Florida area.
    And a bunch up in north Florida too.

If we go up friday night, stay 2 nights at a hotel, probably cost 400 + with food/gas/hotel/paint and all ? So start saving your pennies now !

Remember this isnt really about Automags. Bring them if you have them, but its about AO.
    Looking at the pics of Tunaball I saw just about every brand of marker made.

Heres the thread, post in his thread if you are interested so he can get a count.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214849

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    November 3rd (1st saturday in Nov.) tentatively scheduled in Rome Georgia is AO South.
    I did a Yahoo maps and its about 8 1/2 hours from the Tampa area.
    I'm planning on going. I can fit 3 more comfortably (5 more uncomfortably) in the car,
    counting me.
    But we should get more than that from Florida, its so close (unlike Tunaball).
    I know theres lots of AO'ers in the central Florida area.
    And a bunch up in north Florida too.

If we go up friday night, stay 2 nights at a hotel, probably cost 400 + with food/gas/hotel/paint and all ? So start saving your pennies now !

Remember this isnt really about Automags. Bring them if you have them, but its about AO.
    Looking at the pics of Tunaball I saw just about every brand of marker made.

Heres the thread, post in his thread if you are interested so he can get a count.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=214849
    Yep i already posted there ill be making that one for sure
    feedback
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=848340

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=davidsimpson&item=-1&frompage=222

Thats not far at all. I have a ton of friends in GA so count me in f'sho'!!

Im friends with zazzoo so i guess im heading up to georgia as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thotograph
    Hey any and all Florida AOers, just wanted to put out the word that I'm in Orlando and would really like to attend an AO official and/or unofficial event(s) in the Central Florida area... so if anyone is looking to organize something, knows of an event, or just simply wants go play and wants to get as many other players as they can let me know...

Also I've got some friends who have a private field with their own HPA fill station in Palatka... so as long as it's cool with them I'll post/pm anyone regarding the next day they plan on playing. I haven't seen their field yet but supposedly it's pretty cool and from what I hear their fill station is very high quality. Also they've got a chronograph there too so it's pretty legit for a "backyard" field.

Peace
    my team and i throw scenario games at our home field...i would love to organize an AO scenario game there...if i could get enough people interested i can talk it over with the owner of the field...
    http://www.chaos-paintball.com
    buy,sell or trade

BattleZone opened back up and is under a new owner for those of you who have ever played there

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GraveDiggersUnion
    my team and i throw scenario games at our home field...i would love to organize an AO scenario game there...if i could get enough people interested i can talk it over with the owner of the field...

Sounds awsome! I'm down for this... With myself I will have two AOers that are interested

Grave... you wouldn't happen to be talking about Gator Extreme Paintball would you? I thought I saw your name on their website as a user. I go to Gator almost every week with my two Automags!!

Last edited by The_Don_83; 06-04-2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: question for Grave

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_83
    Sounds awsome! I'm down for this... With myself I will have two AOers that are interested

Grave... you wouldn't happen to be talking about Gator Extreme Paintball would you? I thought I saw your name on their website as a user. I go to Gator almost every week with my two Automags!!

yes i am a registered user on gatorpaintball.com...my team and i play scenarios there when they throw them twice a month...we have our own home field just east of orlando...

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    zazoo: i heard that recently. am interested in playing there soon.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

yes i am a registered user on gatorpaintball.com...my team and i play scenarios there when they throw them twice a month...we have our own home field just east of orlando...

Awsome! An AO event anywhere would be awsome to go to!

Awsome! An AO event anywhere would be awsome to go to!
    i agree but we need to get more people to commit

The_Don_83: did you go to the april 14th & 15th scenario at gator?..

The_Don_83: did you go to the april 14th & 15th scenario at gator?..

OMG I was looking forward to that since the first day Tim (the owner) announced it to us.... but my job said i had to work that Saturday

I wasn't able to make it But I do know all of those fields like I know the back of my hand

Did you make it there? Thats when I saw your name pop-up on the gator website was getting ready for that I think.

i agree but we need to get more people to commit

Im so committed I need a straight-jacket

OMG I was looking forward to that since the first day Tim (the owner) announced it to us.... but my job said i had to work that Saturday

I wasn't able to make it But I do know all of those fields like I know the back of my hand

Did you make it there? Thats when I saw your name pop-up on the gator website was getting ready for that I think.
    yea we made it there...was a good game although it seemed rather lopsided...all in all though everyone had fun,cant wait for the next one...

we're hoping to throw another scenario game soon...gators scenario team has been after me for awhile now to get another one going...also we have numerous other teams who have said they will make our next one...i know there will be tanks at this next one...should be a good one

look forward to meeting fellow AO'ers at this

yea we made it there...was a good game although it seemed rather lopsided...all in all though everyone had fun,cant wait for the next one...

we're hoping to throw another scenario game soon...gators scenario team has been after me for awhile now to get another one going...also we have numerous other teams who have said they will make our next one...i know there will be tanks at this next one...should be a good one

look forward to meeting fellow AO'ers at this

Definitly... I would love to see a bunch of Automags on the field!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    Definitly... I would love to see a bunch of Automags on the field!

LMK when and where and i'll see what i can do.

Lee, we will be out at Legends on Saturday. Just a heads up
    alias timmy(gold accents)
    black 03 shocker
    red 03 shocker
    blue angel speed
    black micro r/t
    std mag - cf02825
    gold shocker - turbo
    spyder esprit (my 9 year olds)

If little is spelled with six letters
    and big is spelled with three
    Why is little twice as big?

Question Which one ?

Quote Originally Posted by emagclown
    Lee, we will be out at Legends on Saturday. Just a heads up
    Is that the one Riverview or the one in Hudson ?

also i'd need to know if the majority of the people would be interested in a 1 day event or if they'd be willing for a 2 day event...i'm thinking around September...here are some pics of the field and a few pics from our last scenario game we threw there:

Last edited by GraveDiggersUnion; 06-06-2007 at 09:43 PM.