Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

man i wish you were there on sun. i wnet it was my first nppl event and sunday was awesome. i saw the 1v1 with infamous and empire talk about sweet and effing dynsaty won it which was lame. But other that it wasnt to impressive.. i cant wait for the PSP worldcup im gonna go to that for sure.

just a week till pump day!

anyone wanna carpool from the Tampa area?

PM me for my phone number...

---Fred
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

hey, sorry i didnt read all the pages, but carpool where?

and im from tampa area also.

if we're playing somewhere, and someone lets me barrow a gun, or sells me one super cheap, im in.

(havent played in about 1.5yrs)

I'm in Sarasota, but at the moment only have 1 functional pump gun.

Almost 2... but don't have the $$$ to finish building it...

i've got an extra pump if your up for trying

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

I was about to join the stockclass site today but after reading a bit i think i'll wait till after this event so i can be one of the infidels.. they are a bit edgy to say the least but i'm sure the intent is good looking forward to playing the day as part of the "evil element" . My sniper is shooting well and i can't wait to fallow lee in to fire again waldo is right you may not live long but its sure fun
    Last edited by frontrunner; 05-26-2005 at 12:15 PM.

Wow. Someone who actually voluntarily violates Rule #1. I bow down to you. You are braver than most. How do you do it Lee? This cult following that throw themselves into battle with nary a thought to their own safety. I salute you sir. You are truly a leader from the old skool.

GUYS where do i go for the car pool!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? i live in st pete! and i must go to pumpday!!!!!! please help me out! also how much money should i have for this event@?!?!

if anyone has info please lmk asap! its in 2 days!!!!!
    Last edited by Asian_Sensation; 05-26-2005 at 01:48 PM.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuelist
    How do you do it Lee? This cult following that throw themselves into battle with nary a thought to their own safety.
    "Theres a sucker born every minute."
    -P.T. Barnum

asian: 15$ for entry and all day air, not sure about paint prices, but they should be on par with this area.
    not sure on the car pool yet, but will try to AIM or PM you later tonite w/ details.

same for Fred and Chris, i'll email/PM later.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

alright awesome thanx! im set and rdy to go lol

can anyone give me decent directions i'm taking 528(the beeline) to I-95 going north its like the first exit then what i know its not hard i just forget the rest

ide really love to go, but i dont own a pump gun. anyway i can barrow one or something? im also up for the carpool.

thanks.

from I-95 Take the SR-406 exit- EXIT 220- toward TITUSVILLE.

Turn LEFT onto FL-406/CR-406/GARDEN ST. Continue to follow CR-406/GARDEN ST.

End at 3600 Garden St
    Titusville, FL 32796-2933, US

me, Fred and Theduelist are meeting at the state road 39 exit (plant city) off of i-4 at the convience store on the right hand side at 8 a.m.
    any one there is more than welcome to tag along. i drive a green blazer w/ messed up paint on the passenger side. can't miss it. look for the 68automag sticker on the back glass.

anyone that needs my cell # feel free to pm me. i'll check pm's at bedtime and in the morning before i leave me casa.

we will be taking a toll road so have quarters. it's the fastest way there and really cuts time off the drive.

soooo...any way i can barrow a gun? ill even pay em.

same for me!

PM me for my phone # if you live between Sarasota and whatever exit I'm supposed to meet these guys at...

isn't that a little late???

I gotta pack...

hey fred, if it will help you at all, i can pick up asiansensation and meet you so you can pick us both up from one place instead of two if it will help you any???

think someone will be able to fix my e-pirhana?

it leaks down the barrel when gassed up.

sounds like your cupseal is blown or not seated correctly.

Bring it along...

St Pete guys- I need a more specific place to pick you up... I can't find the 118th street exit on the map anywhere along I-275 in St Pete... the #streets go N/S... Aves go east west and cross it...

---Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Fred

Bring it along...

St Pete guys- I need a more specific place to pick you up... I can't find the 118th street exit on the map anywhere along I-275 in St Pete... the #streets go N/S... Aves go east west and cross it...

---Fred
    ok this is what i got.... exit 30 off of I-275..... we will be there. also i cant call now hence its 238am and you would be pissed lol. but i will call at 6.00am hoping you will be in the process of getting rdy. if im wrong.... im sorry in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred

Bring it along...

---Fred
    hey, i forgot to bring it along today but thanks for the ride and welcoming us into the pump world. i had a blast and actually might buy a pump now.

also, i have the epirhana in pieces now. is the cupseal the little circulat thing with 1 oring on each side and holes on it?(it was between the lpr thing and the bottom part of the bolt assembly? the orings on everything look fine. cant see what may be wrong.

oh yea, THANKS to everyone who was there for helping me out. really a great group of people.

again, thanks.

i had a grea timeto playing with such great poeple we'll ahve to do it again sometimeit was nice to play with you gauys again and nice to meet so more members. oh and thanks again for the pizza lee

couldnt have been said better! i concure!

Check out my shiner!

bounces suck...

I'm really glad you guys had a good time, being pump newbies...

Good to see everyone out again! Waldo missed out!

---Fred

OUCH! Oh Fred that looked like it hurts I wish I could have been there.Fireblade asked me if I could but I had two birthday partys to do.I have definatley set aside the weekend for December for waynes big finale in Ocala.I hope to get some in before then but I have to plan ahead.Sounds like you guys had a great time.Might have to start looking for a pump to add to my other three.Heck I still am trying to get my VM68 finished.I do look forward to meeting up with you guys one day.I just can never get a break on scheduling.Have a great memorial day guys,hope to see you guys soon.Later,Richie
    TAC-ONE Camomag,Retro Valve w/LVL-10,milled RT-Pro rail,E-mag battery pack,KAPP stubby dropzone,CP on/off, 16" Stiffi and it's bewy,bewy qwiet

Richie's feedback

ok fred you win, that was worse then mine. There needs to be a prise for that bigest welt/bruse anyway i bow to your monster welt for mine is just not on that scale

Good times were had by all. I myself had a great time and enjoyed getting back into pump play after many years of semi play. I enjoyed meeting everyone and hanging out with those I have met before. I look forward to doing it again. Thanks to everyone for makig the event as enjoyable as it was.

Gentlemen,

It was a pleasure to have you at our event, and I'm glad you guys had a good time! I hope to see you again at future events (tentatively every third saturday of each month at Space Coast Paintball, and possible a few other venues) . With close to 30 pump players attending this latest event, it was the largest all pump player event in many , many years in florida . it may not sound like alot of people, but for our ecletic group it was huge, and it will only get larger as time goes by. We also have a decent amount of loaners always available in our pump loaner fund, so any of you who want to try it out and dont have pumps, need not worry. Just bring a co2 tank and a hopper, and well put a pump in your hands.
    The field owners there are also very accomodating, so if you guys want to organize an a/o event, im sure theyd be glad to have you and give you a great rate ( i can help you set this up if you need.) i might even come join you , but id have to dig out my old VM, or borrow a mag for the day from somebody... unless i can find a pump mag!

again, thanks for coming out, you helped make the day even better!

Eric aka "Maverick"
    www.stockclassapaintball.com

i had a great time as well. it's always fun to meet new fellow ao'ers and pump players, but to combine the two is truly the best of both worlds.

mad mav: welcome to AO sir! i'm sure we can come up with a mad gat or two for you to use, but, i'd suggest sticking w/ that SI, you're deadly with it! and i know of a few people that will drool when they see the pics of it w/ a micro c/a on it.

thanks to you and jasper for doing all you do for us and our great game. i am at your disposal and in your debt.

again, it saw great to meet new friends out with old ones.

it's never too early to start making plans for waynes world....lets truly make it "the last big thing" for this year!

see you all again real soon!