Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

thanx lee! team is. The Boondock Saints. we practice every sunday 10:30am-6pm hope to see you there!

anyone wanting to carpool again needs to call me tomorrow...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    see you there Jay!

Eh Hem...

Yeah that's right.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    Eh Hem...

Yeah that's right.

umm...eerrr....yeah...sorry......

weather was just to iffy to drive that far. i did end up playing locally w/ my SS though. i llllllllike it!

i should have gone and am kicking myself since it turned out to be a decent day. and besides, from what i hear, you needed someone to protect you....

next one, rain or shine, i'm there.

also, could you do a project for me? i want to have a metal mag frame modified to fit a sheridan (my anihilater). please pm me w/ your price and i can bring it to next pump day. thanks!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    umm...eerrr....yeah...sorry......

weather was just to iffy to drive that far. i did end up playing locally w/ my SS though. i llllllllike it!

i should have gone and am kicking myself since it turned out to be a decent day. and besides, from what i hear, you needed someone to protect you....

next one, rain or shine, i'm there.

also, could you do a project for me? i want to have a metal mag frame modified to fit a sheridan (my anihilater). please pm me w/ your price and i can bring it to next pump day. thanks!
    You heard huh?

Sure, not a problem I don't think. I'm at the shop now if you want to call and talk about it, I wanted to talk to about something else anyway.

386-437-3375

ok guys. the BIG one is upon us.

camp blanding military urban trainng site, labor day weekend.

i don't have any details as of yet, but, i WILL be going...will you? florida peeps represent! we can make this the biggest ao-fl meet yet to date.

anyone interested pm me you email addys (if i don't already have them) and i'll do news and planning emails for the group.

i have never been to MOUT, but, i hear it's an absolute stone cold shoot people and break things blast!

i'm going to post this on at least one other forum, so there may be a group of pump players as well. we could be an army...we could rule the place....or we could sit by the fire, drink beers and swap lies...i don't care!!!! i'm there!!!

camp blanding info

more MOUT info courtesy of Davinci from Team trigger Happy on stockclasspaintball.com

"I believe it is $60 pre reg, pre reg paint $72 day of $80, not sure on air, prolly $15-20, I don't think there is on site camping not sure tho, Registration info will go up Monady at MXS site Monday.
    http://www.mxsportz.com/forum/viewforum.ph...f2bd522154bd7a8"

OOoh... that sounds fun!

I could have my Tac-arm up and running by then too...

Lee: Add me: guysmileypkt(at)gmail.com

its my spam filtering account that forwards to my usual one...

Fred: done!

where is this place at i am really intersted i have always wanted to play on an urban setting like that

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

frontrunner: it's over by gainsville. in the city of starke. camp blanding military training center.

Looks like me and the old man are in barring any unforseen financial circumstances or head-on collisions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuelist
    Looks like me and the old man are in barring any unforseen financial circumstances or head-on collisions.

Booooohhhyah!

looks like we are going to register under "team trigger happy"

it's davincis (from scp) scenario team. thats the fastest easiest way to get us all to stay together.

rules that need to be noted:

no alcohol-military jail time
    FPO: special paint is being made for this event to aid in clean up. no one is allowed to even bring any paint with them-automatic ejection.

register fast epopel so this doesn't fill up an leave you out in the cold.

paint is a few dollars off if opaid for with registration, but, for the sake of speed (and lack of money) i'm just going to buy it there for 80$ a case. it's not much more than the pre reg price (like 8$ or so more) and i can afford to register now, but not buy paint now.

camping is allowed but no fires on the ground. charcoal grills are allowed though. there will be food and etc for sale, i'll probably just go that route as well since it's easier to just buy then to pack it and take the time to prepare it.

lets everyone post in here when they have registered.

keep me posted

Well I'm in for Blanding.I reserved a room at the Days Inn.Momma's coming with me and she will be volunteering in the "chill tent" as an EMT.Might have to sneak over and get a couple of "boo boos" looked at
    Last edited by richie; 07-15-2005 at 09:54 AM.
    TAC-ONE Camomag,Retro Valve w/LVL-10,milled RT-Pro rail,E-mag battery pack,KAPP stubby dropzone,CP on/off, 16" Stiffi and it's bewy,bewy qwiet

Richie's feedback

can somebody fill me in on Blanding?

Oh yes, 1888th post!

Fred: look a few posts up for a link to the info site.

basically, camp blanding is a real honest to goodness military urban warfare training facility that hosts scenario games from time to time.

i persobnally never thought there would be another game there since it was needed to train troops after 9/11. but, lo and behold, there is one planned for early august.

60$ pre paid entry, 72$ pre paid for paint. limited space available.

if you are going, sign up under "team trigger happy" pm me for the captains name. you know davvinci from scp and pump chumps meets...he's the team captain.

this should be a serious blast.

timing isnt looking good... Sept would be doable, august I'm just too busy...

Well actually it is in September,the 3rd and 4th to be exact.Hope that is better timing for you,Fred.I personally would love to see that sydarm up close you have.I am sending my e-tac off monday to get it camo duracoated.I am pumped up and ready to go.I bought me one of those Flurry industries tactical vests for the game.I'll probably get shot out the first 3 to 4 minutes of every insertion.At least I will look good walking to the dead box .Counting down the days............................

richis is absolutely correct on the date. my bad, sorry. old age and brain fart combines.

so Fred, now that you know it's in septemeber, you should have no problem attending huh?

C'mon Lee, don't knock yourself on the age thing.Always blame it on a brain fart.How old are you by the way?I'm knockin' on the golden 40 next year.Planning a big blowout!(not a knee hopefully).Fred,you gotta come.It's a holiday weekend no less.Or do you work for one of those employers that do not like to pay people when they are not there?Either way,I hope to meet up with you.Anyone else on here coming?

Quote Originally Posted by richie
    C'mon Lee, don't knock yourself on the age thing.Always blame it on a brain fart.How old are you by the way?

41 going on 12

Well I'm chronologically 39, physically feel 68, and mentally act 15.I do not know what that would total out to but in dog years i would be dead

yo Fred...you back from bannage land yet?

Why yes, yes I am... funny, I didn't get an explanatory email or PM.

(and I enjoyed every minute of it! totally worth it!)

/waits for the hammer to fall.

whoooohoo! WB ol man.

you going to the MOUT scenario or what? you need to mail it in like the nextv day or two if you are.

that'll be a nope...

no time... work is too crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    that'll be a nope...

no time... work is too crazy...

Loooooser!

will miss you dude. was hoping you'd be able to go.

Well that sucks Fred.I know how the work thing can be but at least I have the weekends off(for now).
    Hey Lee,any more news as to what we will be doing or what's going on with the game?Hopefully I get my gun back next week.I have to get it put back together and ready to go.I just got my friend mike's A-5 finished.I had to rehydro my tank.I hope they did not screw it up like the last people that did it.It came back and the reg had been twisted on with a pipe wrench and the split the lower collar of the reg where the top half screws into it.Kinda made me mad.Oh well,still counting down the days ................................................

no news richie. still on spec ops side. will be running xtreme fanatics. thier boss is the xo for our side this event. we WILL be in the chit.

http://www.teamtriggerhappy.com/modu...iewtopic&t=331

the above link is for a page on team trigger happy's web site with an updated list of the roster for the game.

per davinci, the teams capt, he says we can use that page for general communication.