Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

I'll be in a red jeep cherokee,DJ Service decal on back glass.I'll probably be the only one wanting to play woods ball,like last time I was there .I usually park under one of the trees in the middle.We'll hook up.
    TAC-ONE Camomag,Retro Valve w/LVL-10,milled RT-Pro rail,E-mag battery pack,KAPP stubby dropzone,CP on/off, 16" Stiffi and it's bewy,bewy qwiet

Richie's feedback

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Getting back in is exactly what I need.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    Grahammlong: you're very welcome!

krusader76: where in bushnell? i'm not too far from there. and whats wrong with your mag? whats it doing thats it's not supposed to do or whats it not doing thats it supposed be doing? lol....believe it or not, that makes sense to me........

also, looks like team big will have about 12 people at waynes world.
    me, theduelist, his brother emagclown, and also my best friend with an original team strange splash mag from back in the day.

the last big thing is the annual reunion for me and a few other people that have been playing together off and on for years, though all are welcometo come by and say hey or hook up with us. maybe we can get some people on both sides and create some havok.....

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Lee- Do you guys usually play one side or the other as far as good vs. bad? I was just wondering.

where ever they put us. no preference on my part. though being a bad guy can be fun......

NP...in the past we have done well for the bad guys so that would be cool. If I have to be a good guy I guess I could live with that.

Richie: Sorry couldnt make it out Sunday,got stuck at a two year olds bday party. Definitly hoping to make it out next Sunday. Were you able to get any woods time in?

Lee: We built a field next to peanuts sawmill if you are familiar with that area. I am from near kissimmee so I am not familiar with the roads out there I usually just follow someone else out. Saturday we were able to get some good woods time in so it was pretty awesome. My Mag is the most fustrating thing I have ever dealt with mostly cause I dont know if it is me or the gun or the barrel or the paint but I am all over the place. Been using a rebel with a electric trigger instead till I figure it out.

Krusader: try to get me directions from 301 and i'll see if i can get up there sometime to look at your mag and maybe get a game or two in if it's cool with everyone.

lmk!

do you have a classic valve or retro? ult? twistlock body?

if you have a twistlock body, try changing out the ball detent nubbin.

Krusader- Give us some details on the problem so we can help you out bro. We're all family here.

krusaeder if your up for some cheap woods ball sometime i meet up with some friends on sundays at alot of woods between orange ave and OBT near the beeline the road is landstreet most guys meet up at about 2 between myself and another mag shooter whe may be able to help you out. the group is normally small(8-12) but nice one of the guys owns a shoot soe hes our paint hook up

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

hey guys

Yeah we got in two games with some guys left over.we didn't get there till about 3pm so everyone was kinda tired and out of paint.I finally did get to play with my 10 yr old son in his first game.I was proud of him.he made it through,got hit,walked off and smiled the whole time.Proud dad here.

I will be building a field off from my dad's house when he moves.It's about 3 acres or so under oaks,so I will keep you guys posted.Maybe we could have a mini AO day at Pop's house.Hope to get going on that after the first.

I would be interested in heading up to O town ,frontrunner and play with you guys sometime.I have two more weeks of free saturdays till dec 4.Hit me up sometime here with a pm.Later,Richie

blah, i havnt been paying attention to this thread...

Pretty much all my gear is now in my posession again... it was lonely gathering dust up in MI...

I'm in the process of getting a new barrel for my RT... the freak was too heavy...

but I do have my new sydarm to rock with, when is this big game???

---Fred

If your asking about the Ocala scenario its the 3rd, 4th, & 5th of next month at Waynes World. Check out www.waynes-world.com for details.

Thumbs up Credit Where It's Due

You would not believe what happened. Last week i brought a Bulldog reg into OSCEOLA EXTREME SPORTS to, either have it sent to ACI for repair or buy a new one.
    The people at ACI said they are going to make them they just don't know when. I went in to the shop today, because I need a tank for tomorrow. Mrs. Hood called ACI, and their rep said that I should take advantage of the tanks on sale. Seeing that I was in a bind, she offered me a great deal on a used MAX FLO. Naturally, not being a fool I accepted her offer.Now thats what I call customer service.

nice.

it's good to see there are still good store/field owners in the world.

i've been wanting to go to thier field for awhile now. you have any feedback on it?

Good deal

Yeah she seems to stand behind her stuff.I guess she realizes the customers are the ones that keep them in business.(SHOOT ME A PM WITH YOUR PHONE #)
    As far as the field,the airball fields seem to be ok(I am more of a woods player myself).Thier hyperball field got wiped out by the 3 hurricanes and they haven't rebuilt it.They have three airball fields and two woods.The woods fields have very little bunkers or hideouts but the storms knocked over trees and created a very good place to hide out.My son finally played his first game last sunday and he disappeared in the woods.Great for sneaking around.I wish they would do a little maintenence on the woods fields to make them a little more strategic.They need some small forts,hideouts,etc.Right now mother nature provides all the hideouts.Overall it's a good place to play.

SIDE NOTE: You have to pay for all your air and paint online or at the store.There are no sales at the field.

Hope to see ya there some time.We may head out there next saturday,work off a little turkey and gravy

Happy Thanksgiving to all the AO Florida members. I look forward to having a Florida AO day sometime in the future.

same to you my friend and to all the florida people.

happy holidays

Oh my aching belly

AO day would be great.I am up for it sometime after the first.Sounds great.

Question is... where? Orlando?

I'm gonna try and make it to Ocala next week, but at the rate I've been going, it won't happen due to something stupid.

---Fred

orlando works for me.

fred and all: we will be in campsite #56.....we'll be the bad guys. hope to see any and all there!

Bring your vampire teeth. We're out for blood.

Well, unless my boss pays me what he owes me, (a sizable chunk of cheddar) after paying rent tomorrow I will have $20 or so left in my checking account... meaning I won't be playing...

but I might come up anyway and chill for the day, i dunno... depends on how much gas is in my car.

My new phantom should be here thursday, i wanna show it off...

---Fred
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

we'll be there bro, campsite 56. hope you get paid!

or, you can not pay rent...paintball is much more important.

I agree with Lee. Paintball is more important. Come on up. You know you want to. Its in your blood. You just can't stay away.

not gonna make it... bank acct is in the pooper... don't wanna run my credit card up...

I'm gonna show up at the old office monday, and demand a check... this is rediculous... and I'm waiting for the UPS dude to show up with my gun... anticipation sucks!

---Fred

Well just got back from the grand finale at Waynes World. All I can say is HOLY CRAP. This past weekend was very cool. I met some great people, played ball with Bud Orr, and got to hang with Lee and his old school boys. For those of you who missed it i would recommend going next year. There were a ton of mags there all doing their thing on the field. The sales were awesome too. Lee is now a proud father of an EMag he picked up for $400. I saw a RT Pro with Intelliframe for $450. As I said there were some really sweet deals.

The action was awesome as well. The players on both sides were really cool which made for a great game. To everyone from AO that said hi, I enjoyed meeting all of you. I look forward to meeting everyone again for an AO-FL day.

Lee, my brother, I hope we didn't damage Team Bigs rep too bad . Thanks again for your hospitality and graciousness. You guys really made feel at home. I'm looking forward to our next road trip.

chris: team bigs rep is all about damage.......

glad you had a good time. i know i did.

you fit in so well it's scary. and sorry about the thing with the stack of logs. i didn't know thier whole team was waiting for you......

i'm in love w/ my emag. i ordered a ule combo from rogue. 139$ for a ule body and rogue feedneck. couldn't pass that up. going to put on the rail i got from you and other than that, i think i'm going to keep it stock except for getting it flashed to 3.2. famous last words......

florida people: you all missed an awesome time! there were great prices on good stuff there. a kid that came with us got a polished powerfeed rt w/ x valve and intelliframe for 380$. there was a ule framed emag that went for 375$.

the play was great. i saw no cheating, people came out when they were hit, they yelled to stop fire on guys that were coming out. both teams did that. no arguments, no hassles, no thefts.

strange and bud orr played on our side too. we beat the humans by 50 points.
    TheDuelist found a prop that contributed to points. we swept the whole field on the first outing of saturday. theres nothing like a couple hundred people forming up and working as a unit to pummel the opposition.

several of us ran out of paint during teh first big attack, so, we helped keep the momentum going by directing people to where they needed to go to shore up flanks and exploit weak spots in the green teams lines. we pushed them all the way from our base to thier base and nearly captured the whole thing in the first two hours of play.

we did that several times throughout the weekend. they just couldn't mount a coordinated defense to oue offense. good times!

all our campsite neighbors were real cool. we camped next to a couple mag shooters. there were quite a few mags there. even saw a girl (the name "tank girl: was on her shirt) using nothing but a sydarm.

there were 4 tanks on each side and they were pretty cool. not overly effective, but neat none the less.

theres so much more to tell, but you'll just have to meet up with us, sit around the campfire and swap lies and tall tlaes with us if you want to hear more......

FL-AO and team big represent!

AO-FL day in Orlando you say?! Extreme Rage has a park near the Fair grounds. I don't know what to get for X-mas a warp or maybe a PGP...

EDIT: post 666. Right while my very religious aunt is staying here
    March 15
    The only good Tedi is a dead Tedi.Conker:Live&Reloaded

Well I guess my timing sucked

I had to DJ a wedding reception saturday night so I could not have gone.They paid me in march so I had no Idea what to schedule for december.I wish I could have made it but I guess I will just have to deal with the horror of knowing you guys were playing paintball while I watched four bridesmaids rub all over each other dancing.Four women with strapless dresses and $15,000 in silicone implants jumping around a dance floor .OH WHAT A NIGHT.I even got to suffer through watching three of them kiss each other.Life sucks
    Last edited by richie; 12-08-2004 at 09:25 PM.