Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

dude i know i aint the best but have you looked in the mirror?

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    all the time...i love me :-)

going to synister in lakeland this sunday. anybody up for that?

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

dang lee, your too lucky to be able to play that often.
    jason won't be able to make it today either.

does anyone else wanna go to pb exp from 4-8 tonite?
    me lee and waldo will be there.

cya at 3:00 lee
    l8r

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    I wont be able to make it tonight, i have to go to school.
    I am planning on going on the 26th, a bunch of friends from work wanna go too.

I was just wondering, do you think the owners of PB exp. Would mind if we brought a grill? I work at a BAr and two of the cocktail servers are going. One wants to play, and the other just wants to bring her dog and get some sun. But we were thinking of making a day out of it by bringing the grill and and doing some burgers and such. Do you guys think the owners would mind? I dont think they would be i should pprobbaly call and ask. And i sure they dont mind if my friend brings her dog, it is a pit bull, but i have met it and it is very well tempered. Besides she's kinda hot so im sure they wont mind...lol

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

that sounds awesome Kris,(is she gonna wear a bikini)
    im sure they wont mind, do you have the phone number?
    if not its 863-640-0433 or 863-640-2617

thanks for the number, i'll give her a call. SHe might!!!!!

cool kris-don't forget now that you have a fiance

hopefully it don't rain tonight, i cant wait to play again.

So THIS is the thread Iggy keeps telling me about.....

Bikinis, grills, inexpensive paintball, good times...

Almost makes me wish I wasn't going to IAO this weekend. LOL

Igz, next time around, I think I'll be down for joining in the shananigans.

MG

Cool hey lee

whoa you guys would think it would take twenty years to get registered but im finally here. ok everyone my name is Dane Donker and i work at paintball experience in lakeland florida im a ref so if any of ya'll need info on paintball experience let me know. i wanna say hey to lee, iggy, ryan, jason, and everyone else dont forget about the 26th at paintball experience for every case you buy you get 500 rounds free and thats not including the club discounts

oh yeah i finally got on here lee it took me a while but im on now so you got your self a field ref and or rep

Cool

hey kris i hope she wears a bikini if shes hott cuz its not every day im reffing and get to turn my head to see a chick in a bikini!

welcome dane and movie guy.

movie guy: please do go to iao. one of the ult's you're picking up is mine!
    i hope you do come out the 26th, we have a great time, and now looks like we get wimmen and flame broiled man food.....

zippy re wimmen: i personally have no problem with it, but dave and georges' wives may be perturbed. we need some girls to show up on a regular basis. they can be the ao.fl peeps chererleaders and spokes babes. ask them to practice thier parade wave and pageant smile.

dane: took ya long enough, sheesh....
    welcome to ao.org. now all you need is a mag :-)

My fiance' was going to came and be a cheerlaeader too but she has to work.

Dane: would you guys have any problems with us bringing a grill. And about this girls dog, it's ok if she brings her dog right. She said she will keep him leashed up. It's going to be a blast i have A lot of people going from work, so it should be fun.

Lee - I just got off the phone with Iggy, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no go on the ULT's. If you talk with Iggy @ all, he'll explain what happened, but let's just say AGD did what they love doing, and it's THE REASON you want to attend an AGD Tech Class.

PS - I'm hoping I'll have a marker to use, and some cash to spend, so I can ride over with Iggy on the 26th, but so far, that's going to be tight.

MG

so who is playing sunday and where, i should have at least one of my guns by then (omen i hope)

movie guy: thanks anyway. i bet they are reserving them for tech class attendees huh?

matt: i'll be at synister this sunday to check it out. i know someone (dane) that is looking at getting an omen. this will be a good chance for me to check one out for him and get a critique from it's user.

Cool

hey viper matt i want to hear the all on that omen so if you dont mind tell me everything you know about it
    thanks

Cool

kris- i have no i dea on the babe and dog thing, so you'll have to call the executive being either dave or george at 640-0433 or 640-2617. but i dont know i want you to bring a lot of dudes out to the field on the 26th though, im counting on ya oh and you need to check with the owners about the grill too.

Originally posted by Lee
    movie guy: thanks anyway. i bet they are reserving them for tech class attendees huh?
    I can neither confirm nor deny the fact that all 60 attendees of the AGD tech class @ IAO received ULE triggers, and that all of them became "beta testers," for said products.

MG

welcome dane an movie guy
    im eric
    sorry to hear you dont get your part lee.

dane: put the ao-fl icon in your sig. if you go back a page or two you'll find out how to insert it in the sig.

back to Half-Life
    l8r

no need to confirm mg, the warpig article confirmed it.

anyone know where i can get a carbon tank today or tommorrow, i need one bad and dont think shipping is an option. thanks

i tried the paintball store on south florida and they didnt have any

IM in largo... about 15 min from tampa ;-)

hey beast, welcome :-)

some of us are in zephyrhills, some in orlando and some in lakeland. to this point we have met up in lakeland to play. would that be an option for you?

matt: not sure where to get one unless you want to go to headquarters in tampa and pay an arm and a leg, but, i have a 47/3000 you can use if you go sunday. it has a centerflag hyper flow 400 reg and it's steel, but it's better than co2. i bring it with me every time i play as i use it on my pumps, but it's yours for the day if you like. lmk.

hell yea, i'll play with ya guys, depends how much everythign cost ;-/ lke, a case of 2000 rnds? ugh, HP 48 cu fill? how mcuh is it all? it where you play? thunderbay?

we play at paintball experience in lakeland,
    prices range from $52-70 or less per case of paint, dane would know more about it than me, you can go to pbreview.com for info on the field.

welcome to ao-fl

morning all!

beast: rec paint starts at 50$, inferno & bigball 60$ (both plus tax)there is also premium and a couple others for more money. 10$ field fee and 6$ all say compressed air.

viper matt: i can't make it sunday. my oldest is going out of twon to see her granma and i have no one to watch the other two kids. sorry guy, i apologize.

im thinking of going towards tampa to play some rec ball. where should i go?

Beast:welcome to the forum

MAtt:If you can make it to Orlando, Extreme RAge pro shop has got soem Good Hpa systems for around $250. If you get a chance check it out.

Who's in for the 26th, I will be there as well as my roomates and some friends from work. All in all Im bringing about seven people, unless some people back out.

I got a 71/4500 pure energy stubby for 230. i paid like 10 bucks more than actionvillage but its local and i can shoot the racoons and possums in my yard tonight

i just went home on my lunch break and shot the omen, man that thing is sweet. i bought a 5 dollar hopper and couldnt run out of paint and shot as fast as i could tap the trigger, the balls played follow the leader right into a nice grouping on whatever i shot. im real happy with it

where should i play recball sunday?

zippy: i'm in for the 26th. kids might be there too.\

matt: good deal on the tank.
    try orbital paintball on 301. you can't miss it, it's on the left as you head towards tampa and it's just like a mile or less past john b. seargent park which is on the right.
    post us a review if you go ok?
    great to hear you're happy with the omen. i've been curious to hear how they perform.