Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    I got a map form mapquest.com, and of course they suck so i might take you up on that offer lee and follow you in. Is it kind of in the back woods?

Hey Viper, do you have a gun to play with?
    If you dont and you would like to come on the 12th, i have a spyder shutter you can use, it works great you will have a lot of fun with it but it's no mag or cocker. Anyway if you dont have anything and you dont want to pay to rent let ne know so i can bring it.

Peace

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

well i work evrey saturday so i was planning on paintballing about 2 sundays every month. i would love to go though, a spyder is all ive ever played with, i owned a spyder compact the was all hopped up for 1998 tech. the rt mag had just come out when i quit playing due to $$reasons (made about 40 a week cuting grass). i make that an hour now and have a lot more stress to release

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    zippy: pm ignatz, he's the one that lives near you in orlando. i live in zephyrhills which is over an hour from you. just clarifying.

viper matt: pbex is only open on saturdays, but there is a place called sinister on 98 west just at the point where it turns in to one lane. it will be on the right hand side of the road and has a sign. i don't know anything about them like prices etc, but havn't heard anything bad about them. hope that helps. i play sundays from time to time, all depends on cash flow and time. keep in touch through here as there may be other people that want to hook up in different groups and go places other than pb experience. i'm not adverse to new places at all.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

I just found out that the field in south lakeland is 3 blocks from my house. its off of 540A, anyone played there?

yo viper mat.
    my name is eric and ive been playing almost a year now.

pbexp can reserve the field whenever you want just call em and set up the day your gonna play and how many people will be playing. they only reserve the field for 10+ people. we can reserve a day and have only ao-fl members there. just a thought. but it isn't really fun unless you cream someone you don't know.lol
    anyway welcome back to pb viper

do you know the name of the field viper matt?

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

no, i followed a link on this page to it and its the only field listed under lakeland. the zip code is 33813 and its off of 540a close to scott lake road.

i just found it and realized what happened. i saw your link to pbex and went to it on the feedback page, the address is listed as the 33813 zip which is on the south side of town, so the owners must live by me and the field is on north 98.

http://pbreview.com/fields/reviews/?...&sort=new#4226

i live on the loop in the top left under stratford, sheese i oculd probably hear the guns from where this map shows the field as.

thats paintball experience that you have there.
    thats the field we play at.

yeah man, they live on merlyn and the field is on raulerson. i don't know the area well enough to tell you how close that is to you, but it is off north 98. turn onto banana road, go to where it dead ends, turn right, follow that around and it's about a mile on the left after the 3 way intersection where you bear left. thye are open wednesdays for part of the summer in case you can make it that day.

if you can make it for saturday the 12th, let me know and we can hook up at the cumberland farms on the corner of banana and 98 and you can follow me in from there.

Im sure it was said before, but what time do the festivities start on the 12 when does everyone usually get to the field? And where do we meet when we get there.

Also, how many players usually show up, aside from the AO guys?

Man, i am so ready to go, i have my gun shootin like a dream. I have to get new Batteries for my Camera and i will put anotherpic up.

BTW, doe sanyone know how to get the PIc a little smaller, my pis that i put up are huge..lol.

zip: theres no telloing how many people will be there other than ao'ers. and it's not hard to find each other. ask for us at the check in, you'll be pointed right to us.
    the staging area is not that big so it'll be very hard to miss anyone.

i get there about 9:30 and sign in begins when people start getting in. first game is usually about 10:15-10:30.

i have no idea how to make the pics smaller, and i'm looking forward to the 12th too...it's been 5 whole days since i played.......!

Five whole days, you're spoiled, it's been almost two months for me and my mag was daown for upgrades so i had to use a cocker, i can't wait to unleeash the fury of my new mag..muah ha ha .

thats a circle k at the corner of banana road.lol
    (like it matters anyway)

hey guys i was thinkin about other fields in lakeland and we still havn't play the field thats a driving range and paintball field. do you guys wanna try that field sometime?
    my dad stoped in there one day and they have a little bit of a shop (i guess) and there was little kids with angels.
    its on the way to paintball experience but i dought its any good.
    lmk guys

where can i go to buy a mag today, i want a good deal on a rt

viper matt - Don't even think about it. You will so over pay. Your best bet is to find a used one in the classifieds here. Heck, I even have one for sale in my sig. If you're dead set on getting a Mag today, Extreme Rage, Orlando Paintball and Markers Paintball all have used mags in stock from time to time. I'd call ahead to be sure of selection. HTH.

kiids w/ angels.....sounds like a T.R.E. (target rich environement :-))......

zip: had to use a cocker? egads!

viper: take ignatzs advise. he's the king of the traders forumes here. the guy knows his stuff. you can find some seriously inexpensive markers here. i got a cocker w/ goodies for 110$, several classics for under 200$, and these are w/ accessories and good barrels, not crap. so look around.
    why don't you pop in to the field the 12th just to visit and see whats available now a days. we'll be there until about 5pm. you may not want an rt after that.....

Well, i guess i dont mind Cockers so much, they shoot great when they work. I'm just always afraid im going to break it if i run to fast, or stumble a little.

I know, usually, that when i put my mag up to shoot, it does.

speaking of cockers.........you gonna get yours up and workin before the 12th lee?

yeah it aint hard to find us aoers.......just look for the mags/high end guns. besides that were usaly in the middle of everything.

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

psych: yeah man, just waiting on the trigger frame.
    pump pirahna is working, just need to chrony it and see if it needs to be shimmed. i think i'll play with that first.

heard your piranha shoots better with barrel brakes? i gatta try that cocker in a game.......finally reach above 7 bps. Yes! now watch it brake in the middle of the game........hafta use the barrel as a blow gun. kehe

YEah i can put out about 14 bps or so with my roomates cocker, it has the Eclipse Balde trigger on it,and that thing rocks.

Hey Lee you and Me are gonna go one on one pirhanah to pirhanah. Of course mine is a semi, but you can probably shoot just as fast as i can, because it doesn't cycle that fast.

alright zippy!now lee has 2 1 on 1's to do so far.lol
    might as well make it 3.
    u an me lee 1 on 1 1st game of the day. (fix your pump mag)

ok zippy, your on. but i can't guarentee the piranha is shooting well enough to use, though i do have another pump gun similar to it i can use, so, either way i'm in!
    but i don't know wbaout shooting faster than a piranah.
    14 bps is awesome for a cocker. sheesh!

eric: you too. tired of the pump mag, my annihilater has much better range than the pump mag.

beter make that 4 1 on ones lee... max will do another match with you.lol

thats why i want you to play the pump mag lee..cuz you rock with the annihilator.
    lol

Hey zip im the 4th 1 on 1 with lee if your wondering where erix got 4................i made fun of lee's piranha, now he wants to try me. by the way guys i call the last 1 on 1 spot with lee..........let you guys where him out for me. might have 2 more people comin on the 12th......hey lee u have Gary Smith's #, if so lets see if he can come......i have a 1 on 1 with him that we never got to do. be back later with the details on the other 2.

i thought i was going 1-1 you jason with your bro on your side.

i'll email gary...

is anyone going to the lakeland field on sunday. im planning on playing. what type of rental guns do they have? i may just buy a cheap spyder at sports authority with my 25% off cupon from wednesdays paper instead of a rental gun.

lol viper
    get a spyder victor, there pretty good and cheap

or

i'll sell you my tricked out spyder victor thats in my sig!lol--"just one easy payment of $125!"

so is it open sunday? what do they rent and how much is it?