Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    zip: i played there once when it was at it's original place. years ago though, more than 10 years now.

i havn't played at any other fields in lakeland, but pbex beats any field i have played at to date. clean, manicured, very personable and friendly owners/refs. good competitive play. and it's only going to get better.

i plan on checking out at least synister, maybe next week but probably the week after. i think viper matt ended up there today, so we can get a review of it later.

i consider pbex my home field right now, but still want to see and play at other places and would like to have an ao florida meet somewhere someday. maybe next year. we seem to be getting one or two new people a month posting in this thread so who knows how big it will get by next summer? spread the word!

if theres any place anyone wants to go, research it and post. i'd be happy to do road trips with cool people and good players. thats the reason i started this thread, to get the good peeps together. it's working so far!

we're going to have a blast next saturday zip, pack your game face and war cry.....

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Angry pyshc: you had a touch? funny, i hadn't noticed.

:o thats because u never played woods ball against me.

You spelled my name wrong
    It's pysch not pyshc....duh

I love smack talk

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

who cares how it's spelled. it sounds like a girl farting anyway.

1-1 on woods ball then?

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Sounds like a girl farting....lol, good one.

I would actually like to go check out the extreme Rage park down in Fort Myers. it looks like they take really good care of the field. Check it out www.extremeragepark.com , there are som ecool pics of the fields. It is owned by TAmmy and Todd Adamson, Todd plays for Aftershock, i worked for him at a couple of the world cup tourneys, he is really good people and so is his Wife tammy, She plays for the FEmme fatales. I would like to get some peeps together to go down and check out te new field, it's quite a drive though about four hours from here.

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

count me in. why don't you set it up and lets see how many want to go. either way, i'm there.

went to synester today, bunch of nice people and a decent field. it was a tourney team practice so we didnt play in the woods (my favorite)but i still had a blast. its was 55 bucks for a case of viper paint and that included air, field and insurance fees. the rental guns were terd tippys and pirahans so i asked the owner i he had a better gun i could rent. he handed me a angel with a revvy and the only fee was taking the gun owner for a ride in my car before i left. there were probably about 35 players there total, i had a blast and will be going back soon, this time with my own gun.

thats coot matt
    what kind of fields do they have there?

zippy:i might be able to make it there but i don't know yet.
    (still tryin to buy my mag from lee )

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

small speed, big spped and woods with one other under construction in back i think he said

hmm
    sounds pretty good.
    gotta try it out sometime.

glad you had a good time matt. so i atke it you have a viper?

check this out, but looks like it's going fast....
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=90915

and let me know when you're going to sinister next.

definitly gonna check it out
    about how many people are goin to plexp saturday?
    [code]HEADSHOT!!
    edit--it didn't work
    Last edited by er2x87; 07-07-2003 at 01:22 PM.

Well, im definately going n Saturday, so that is one for sure. And Im pretty sure Lee is going so that makes two.

I dont know bout anyone else. I think Iggy is going, but not sure.

Lee: I'll figure out what day is best for me to go to Extreme Rage Park, it is quite a drive so if i go i will bring the fiance' and we will probably stay the night in some little motel. But we will definately convoy down there as many people as we can. It will be cool, but it robably wont happen for a month or so. Until then Paintball experience or any other local field.

I might be going to Orlando Paintball o Wednesday night. I know it's kinda short notice but if anyone is interested let me know. I probably wont play much, but my roomate is gong to be there so it's more for him because he cant go this weekend. I have Already requested the 26th off from work so we can have yet another paintball weekend. Maybe on that day we can all check out Synester, i know it's two and a half weeks away, but it never hurts to make plans way ahead of time.

zounds cool zip. i'm ready to go! do you know the prices at extreme rage? i tried the link and it didn't work for me. i'd love to meet a femme fatale. is she hot? :-)

synister is open on sundays, so in the interest of viper matt, you want to try for synister on a sunday instead of a saturday? my saturdays are devoted to pbex, at least every other saturday anyways.
    do you have sundays off? for now, i'm off every weekend, but that will change after awhile, but i'll still have every other saturday and every sunday off. but during buc's season, i'll be scarce on sundays lol.

I wont be able to get Sunday off, unfortunately, so i guess it will have to be a Pb exp. day for me on the 26th.

Thats os kind of strnage for a field to not be open on satrudays.

My roomate and i are applying for some small business grants, so we can get a field up and running someone here in Kissimmee, or maybe in CLermont area. We'll see what happens. I'm sure if we do get it i'll have some of my first customers be AO'ers right? It wold be nice if we could get the grants because we wouldn't have to pay them back.

Eric: i was just browsing some things on ebay, and i saw this mag for sale real cheap. Right now it is at $150. THere is still 4 days left for bidding, i was thinking if you wanted it you could get a hol of the seller nad tell him you'll give him like 200 now. The gun looks to be in pretty good shape.

THe item #3616648442
    The seller:jinx8725

It has a 45 grip and expansion chamber, i pretty sure he is selling the tank as well, along with some other little paintball knick knacks. Anyway check it out, it looks like a pretty good deal.

dude lee your game smells like a 3 year old quief.(sp not sure of)
    now dont make walk all of the ten feet between us and bunker you in your chair.

Who made the little popup? thats cool.........howdja do it?

quief? wtf are you trying to say?.........dude...i don't need to talk smack...you embarress yourself! please...define quief........i can't wait to hear what it means. how do you pronounce it?
    note that i say "you" because i think your the only one that knows how it's said or what it means.
    so, you having fun in your own little world?

and your little bro did that popup...haha eric! narced on you.....

zippy: don't be under cutting my buisness lol! besides, i have been holding this mag for him for over a month and will hold it for quite a while longer so he can pay me for it and he still gets to use it when he plays. i don't think the ebay guy will do that for him.

hey kris, thanks but im goin to stick with getting lees mag. its only 175 bux and i know theres no problems with it.
    thanks anyway

yea who did put that pop-up on there, thats cool!

hmm i sence another 1-1 with u lee. lol

you tatle-tale!
    lol

i know what jason was talking about too

im not sure how you spell it, it is suppost to be a fart outta womens vagina
    lol

arg
    he found the post were i put the pop up in
    thanks to you lee lol

oh well

to whoever didn't see the pop-up it said:
    *PYSCH*--WHOOPS! i farted! (aka female fart)

lol

Code:
    <script language="Javascript">
    <!--
    alert("Welcome, Florida Peeps!!");
    //-->
    </script>
    Last edited by er2x87; 07-07-2003 at 01:36 PM.

Unhappy

Lee: Sorry man didn't mean to under-cut you..lol. I though i was being helpful. Your definately right the ebay wouldn't let someone play with it before it's bought.

Eric:About that Mag thing i was talkin about, forget it it already sold...yah...that's it...it already sold.....besides it was not even close to being as good as Lee's mag........yeah you should buy Lee's mag ...i heard it's... great....ehmm....yeah.......

Oh he is not the only one who knows what a quief is.

thank zip...now have to spend a couple hours going around and taking back all that stuff i said about you......

No, you dont have to take it back, most of the stuff you said was probably true...lol. Except for that one part, that wasn't true.

lol kris
    too bad we can't whatch the 1-1 between lee and jason in the woods i think its gonna be funny
    lol

i'm going 1-1 him in speedball too. you'll be able to see it. he won't though, cause i'm going to gogg him.

haha
    im gonna 1-1 you using iggy 18" boomy.lol
    are you gonna runn this time or stand up in the start point and try to snipe me out? j/k lol

Hes gonna stand in the back and not move like an old fogie.

a woods 1 on 1? why?

here is are logo!
    (lees idea in the first post)

Lee: why is everone wanting to gang up on you, are you that unlikeable?...lol

I guess we have run out of things to talk about so i though i would be the first to say somthing and break the uncomfortable silence.

So what does everyone do for a living? I'm a Bartender at the GAylord PAlms Hotel, horibble name/great Hotel, It is a great job because i get people tanked every night. I'm also in school full time getting my Bachelors in pre-med chemistry and a minor in Biology. So that is fun, but it kinda cuts into my paintball time and finances, but the Fiance' says i have to have priorities, so i guess that means i'll have to quit school soon...lol.

zip: the kids gang up on me because in a one on one, to them, i'm the one to beat (they havn't beat me yet), and i usually use my pump gun.

i'm an l.p.n./dialysis tech in the dialysis unit at the v.a. hospital in tampa. just started that position in the last 3 months. previously i was on med surg for 8 years, i was a c.n.a. before that and a volunteer firefighter before that, so have been in medical for about 10 years.
    so zip, i'll be able to teach you how to treat the nurses when you get into your residency. remember....dr's don't keep people alive....nurses do :-)

seriously, you're taking on a big and noble thing w/ med school. i work with med students and residents every day: teaching hospital right across from the u.s.f. med school.
    the average person on the street doesn't understand what it's like or all about. if they did know then they wouldn't ***** so much about medicine.