Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

lol mg
    and waldo

i refer them as iggys friends cause...uhm...lets see now...iggy has alot of friends that play pb and they eventualy get on ao.org cause of iggy.

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

iggy's friends is really a realitive term

I could be aquainted with Iggy, or I could not . I would not go arround giving him ALL the credit in the world really. For All I know I man not know who I know or if I did know who why would i tell YOU!!

Who would have guessed that a lil defence of my hommie would turn into such a guessing game. . .for fun i will continue not to relenquish a damn thing!!!!!!!!

MG u know sumthin i dont know . . .or u know sumthin they dont know??

Lee I may just know of your hard edge reputation cause I have been watchin the boards for some time. . .or maybe I allow iggy to enjoy my company. . .or i suppose it is even possible that I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHO HE IS. . .. . . . .. .

OK . . This site's subscription to SpellChecker.net has expired. The webmaster for this site can renew their subscription by visiting www.SpellChecker.net. . .so you all have to suffer!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    as the joker said to batman....: riddle me this....

a mystery...an enigma wrapped in shadow and obfuscation.

djinn: one on one?

i can see why you would decline since i'm hard egded...cool description...i'm diggin' it.

you could wear a paper bag over your head and be the unknown paintballer......

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

hey i'm goin to make a bullseye on a t-shirt for my 1 on 1 with lee. maybe he can hit me then.

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

hit this

Originally posted by er2x87
    lol mg
    and waldo

i refer them as iggys friends cause...uhm...lets see now...iggy has alot of friends that play pb and they eventualy get on ao.org cause of iggy.
    See, yet another assumption....I've been posting on these boards (ok, maybe not AO, but definitely POG, PBnation, IPR, PBCity, PBDojo, etc. etc.) for YEARS!!

I've even played with the Webmaster of AO (Mister .44 - aka Steve Novak)!

What's a guy have to do to get some credibility 'round here!? (keep your mouth shut djinn, I can hear the comment brewing from here)

Considering all of Iggy's friends have been playing for a combined total of almost 60 years (between Jason, Ryan, Dan and myself)....we prefer to be known as The Guys Who Brought Iggy.

LOL

MG

Originally posted by Movie Guy

What's a guy have to do to get some credibility 'round here!? (keep your mouth shut djinn, I can hear the comment brewing from here)

Considering all of Iggy's friends have been playing for a combined total of almost 60 years (between Jason, Ryan, Dan and myself)....we prefer to be known as The Guys Who Brought Iggy.
    Hmmmmm . . .although I am fighting the urge to do otherwise. . .I have to give credit where credit is due.

I was sucklin off MG's mom's nip's rite next to him, and given the facts it is his fault that all the people mentioned. . . including the apearently infamous "iggy" (if that is his real name). . .are even remotely interested in paintball anyhow.

Although none of those same people would ever admit it because MG would get a big head and talk about himself being the godfather of paintball and **** like that . . .(I am sure you saw the list of his expierence in the previous message).

Thank you for your support!

lol djinn
    im giving up on your identidy since its useless to try.
    are you goin the 9th?
    what gun do you have? i have a 68 classic automag with cerial CF00104

l8r

MG - You remember the last time you quit paintball? You lost all OP bragging rights then and there. <jk> Did you get your Viking back yet?

Djinn - If anyone is to be credited with my urge to Paintball, it'd have to be you.

That said, I'm glad I have lots of friends to shoot... umm, I mean paitball with. I'll probably be out on the 9th, but it depends on if I get my markers back or not... I just shipped my Micro E to AGD for repair yesterday! The board is fried in it and I think they are going to warranty it... that's a $200 part for the cost of a shipping and a rebuild kit.

Lee - Did you get a cocker backed barrell yet?

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Well i am definately in for the 9th, ad im pretty sure my roomate will be com ing as well.

I am havingsome problems with the Hyper MAg. The valve seems to be having a little trouble keeping up with the trigger. cant shoot very fast. i t was working fine on the 26th and the time before that so i dont know what is wrong with it.

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

ignatz. . .do I know you. . . .

so much love---- i dont think wanting to shoot me till i can do nothing but twitch constitutes a good reason for keeping you into the game. . . .but whatever. these guys are glad to have you .

Originally posted by ignatz
    MG - Did you get your Viking back yet?
    Not yet, and I'm not sure I'll have it back before the 9th. Bart is trying to get the ACE working for me, and he's making a proto-type grip frame while he has my marker to experiment on, with it. I won't be getting the frame, but I'm getting the ACE and possibly a WAS switch for free...since he's using my baby as a test marker. Plus, he's milling down my trigger for me, for a lighter, easier mouse click pull. Which is ok, b/c I'm outta $ until I probably get my Viking back anyways.

Our gun bags didn't get shipped as planned either, although I'm assured they'll go out tomorrow.

I can't really complain, as it's not costing us anything to have them shipped to us.

MG

zippy - The X-Valve can't keep up with the HyperFrame? Bladerdash! What input pressure do you have your Apoc. set to? Ok, try this... set the Apoc. to 900 - 950 and replace the Hyper Frame with the stock frame. Now, retune the LX on the X... you should have 0 shims and the laregst possible carrier you can use without leaking. Once you've retuned the LX switch back to the Hyper. Did that imporve anything?

Djinn23 - Can any one person really know another?

Movie Guy - I want to see pics of the new Viking frame. I've seen one upgraded frame with a built in mini-drop that was dope. The bags'll get here when they get here.

in for the 9th an i hope you get your mags back iggy...unless you can go mechanical for a day.....
    no barrel. i decided to try different paint. i did some bore comaprisons w/ the 32 degree rec paint and it fit well. the inferno i used last time was very very small.

djinn: see you the 9th??.....

mg: i've never seen a viking, looking forward to see what it can do.

zippy: i hope the hyper mag gets up and running and i'm looking forward to meeting your room mate. have i mentioned that his ebalde rocks?

Iggy: I was thinking it was the input preesure as well, so i did that but, for some strange damm reason, when i set my apoc. to anything higher than 850psi. it leaks through the adjus. screw. I have no idea why it would leak through but it does. So go to the regualr frame and re-tune the lvl x. I will try that and let you know how it goes.

Do you think my tank Reg needs a new seat. I have only played with the gun twice with the seat that i have in it now.

One more question Iggy, i have not yet been able to purchase an autococker Barrel for my ULE. My roomate is coming on the nieth so i will need to borrow a barrel. I know you have an extensive collection, so i was wondering if i could borrow one?

Lee: I hope i get it up and running too

hey hey dont forget about me im definatley coming the 9th no questions i got a couple things i need to try out to (microemag with xvalve, barrels, and micromag with rt valve) also thx iggy for helping me out with the switch info its h3ll@ fast im trying to get a roller trig hehehhe but im game cya there

Micro Emag
    benchmark dropforward
    X Valve
    68/3000
    Revy
    All Black

anyone up for synester tommorrow? i should be going, ive got my omen tweaked, this ***** is bad

micro: i look forward to meeting you. how was ohio?

viper matt: i can't go, last day of vacation w/ my kids. but, i do want to make it in the next month or so to meet you and to check out the field.

I was in Jax, but as of yesterday im now in Tampa/St Pete area, im getting back into playing after about 9 years off, so I hope to see some of you sooner or later.
    late.
    jinxst

jinxst: welcome to the area. let me know if you need directions or anything. we're playing this saturday at pbex in lakeland.

Welcome jinxst.
    Join us sat.....u wont regret it.

Jinxst: Welcome to the forum. Are you going to be able to make it on the 9th, that would be this SAt. We usually have a pretty good time. The field is a little small, and there is not a whole lot of options, as towhere to play, but the staff is very nice and the people that go there are really cool as well. Hope to see you there.

Welcome jinxst
    Hope to see everyone on the 9th.

Is everyone here mostly Central Florida?

hey duelist, mostly. there have been a few that posted from north and south florida though.
    what area are you in?

Lee- Maybe. . . . i blew through alot of cash this weekend. . . .Despite all of your promptings in the room, I thought I read that you would not be playing on the 9th. Which makes me wonder as to why you wanna know that I am playing . . .but due to me having the fear of your wrath I will not give you too much sheit about it. I am always the non-planner and kinda play it by ear. Maybe you will see the bagged bandit this weekend. . .maybe you won't!!

Bob Long Millenium......

I have a chance to pick up a Bob Long Millenium for about $100 it comes with an almost new Teardrop and the only problem with the gun is a damaged bolt.. im not sure of the problem yet i will post later with its problems but i was wondering if anyone out there had any info about this marker before i tied too much of my time into searching for a new bolt and so on... If anyone knows anything about this marker i would love some feedback thanks..

djinn: i'm playing the 9th, i don't recall posting that i wasn't.
    and how was the concert?

waldo: not sure about bob long guns. i have never seen one. i ndo suspoect that they are cocker based. if thats the case, then i have a bolt for you. i have pre and post 2k cocker bolts.

if you can find out more about this marker, lmk.
    i'll look around on the web when i get home tonite.

I'm about 99% sure that the Bob Long Milleniums are essentially Spyders.

Just thought I'd throw that out at ya.

I will not be attending on the 9th....as my Viking still has not returned from Canada.

MG

sorry to hear that mg. want to borrow my mini? i'll play pump all day.