Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

HEY, I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE GEORGIA PAGE. I WAS THINKING MAYBE WE COULD DO A GEORGIA FLORIDA THING. MAYBE AT THE WARRIOR FIELD? OF COURSE WE WOULD HAVE THE WARRIORS, THE OUTLAWS, SASQUATCH, PALMBEACH PREDATORS. DO ANY OF THOSE TEAMS PLAY ANYMORE? I KNOW THE WARRIORS, DO BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM?

when is the cup this year?

I'll be in chicago july 26th for like..a week...and im pretty sure its not that early, but i just wanna make sure.

I should be getting an emag this summer too...so yay!

I will be attending the NPPL 7 man super series in Miami from October 12-14.

I will also be attending the cup with Strange. I will only be their for 3 days, but the cup is from October 21-29 I think.

ah...it looks like you have gotten good...you still owe me a 1 on 1 game

Will do Jonno.

Yeah I have started playing with the backman for strange, then met the rest of the team and I have been playing with them since. But I dont want to shoot their strange vision impulses, I want to shoot my 2k2.

i just have a pretty stock 2k bushy...lol

well,good luck with strange and whatnot.

kyle shut the f' up. strange wont give u a call. lol

my feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=74858

WHY CANT I KEEP A GUN FOR MORE THAN A WEEK??

SPONSORED BY: kingman, nationalpaintballsupply, prixusa.com

About time I find Floriday players, this is my first time being around here... I live in The Kissimmee, area, able to play up to Paintball World, and maybe Orlando Paintball. Its very Far from were I live. I Do play all the time OES )osceola extreme sports, have thier field open. My Team used to practice there but due to problems the team split up and i ended no were. I'll be fatty if some of you guys go to the next day which is i think July check thier website. Id like to join a team or group to play!
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
    now, now, this isnt PBN where they regularly harass others [/Q]

New Forums...YEAYA
    Click Us /\/\/\/\

www.pb-addict.com

Saturday

I am bringing 3+ friends to Paintball Experience this Saturday if anyone would like to meet us there that'd be great!

Paintball Experience, where in Florida is this at?
    also who can hook me up with the url of the PIE REV and AO FL?

Paintball Experience is in Lakeland. Look back through this thread and you can find the address, phone number, paint prices, etc..

Yeh,thanks for the AO FL, but it has to be put together the PIE REV and THE AO FL... like yours is... well thanks for the info ignatz, i'll see if i can make an apperiance, also are ther any Central Fl Players around here?

ChuviDuvi - He has the images seperate, it looks like one image, but its really two.

In the future, if you want to use an image already on the interenet, all you have to do to find the link is:

Right-click on the image and choose properties. This will display a dialog with the location. Copy this URL and then you can link to the image. HTH... and hope to see you in Lakeland. If you can't make it this time, let us know when and where you play next. There are a couple of Central Florida players but we are pretty well spread out.

chuviduvi- what part of Kissimmee do you live in? Paintball world is 15 min. straight up JYP (if you get the lights right). I'am currently scouting locations in Kissimmee to open a field. Got a few places in mind.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    yo..i'm going to paintball experience this saturday as well. see you all there.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Hey Lee! What's up man... are you bringing anyone with you? I hope Sneaky is there... I've still got bruises to thank him for.. haha. We are going to have a blast!
    Paintball World should be opening their new facility by the end of June. We should plan to meet for a 'bring your own paint night' (Fridays). What do you think?

P.S. For you Kississimmee folks, Paintball Experience should only be a 20 minute drive or so. I live in Longwood (north of Orlando) and it only takes about 50-65 minutes to get there. The owners are really cool (like the owners of OES) and prices are reasonable.

yo iggy!

going stag, the neighbors are cash poor right now, but we'll all be going there in two weeks from this saturday.

i'm up for friday night o' paintball. let me know the details.

i finally figured out the guy in your pic at the bottom of your posts...it's briscoe county jr.!

No way... that's not Briscoe County Jr... it Ash from the Evil Dead and Army of Darkness movies. He's actually holding my MicroE in his hand . I was bored and I love the part of the movie where he yells: "This... this is my double barreled BOOMSTICK!"

I'm glad your down with Fri. night p-ball... as soon as Paintball World opens their new facility we're there. I played at PW last weekend and the interstate was so distrcting, I mean half the noobs were watching a car burn on the side of the road. It was almost no fun shooting them. Almost. hehe.

Anyway, I guess we'll see you Saturday. Take care!

yeah man, see you saturday....and it's the guy that played briscoe county, i don't know his name, bruce something i think.

i loved that show.......

Well I live all the way back in Kissimmee. I know the folks of OES a lot... i knew thier teams, and played for their team... There are a lot of places in Kissimmee to Open a Field look around the Poinciana area there are a lot of land there... For my Paintball-World is like aroind nearly 30 mins to 45mins to get there... I like to play Friday nights! (BYOP)HOMOCIDAL2, get with me if you want to open up a field or something many pf my peeps will attend... cause we need more fields in Kissimmee area.

as soon as i get my bushmaster back from the shop(had to get a few things fixed) I will be able to go to lakewood or wherever to meet up with you guys. Im getting my gun tomarrow or sunday(my bday) so yea, im looking forward to it!

hey all...another awesome day at paintball experience w/ iggy and the boys!
    iggy, dan, jason and ryan, thanks for the great day and thanks to the owners and staff also. they are very player friendly. it's the most player friendly field i have ever been too.

next open day there is 2 weeks from yesterday
    which will be the 13th or 14th. every other saturday. it's worth the drive.

also, iggy is looking into paintball world in orlando's new indoor faciltiy for a byop friday sometime soon. i'm sure he'll post the info here. it looks like that will be more convienient for most of the people communicating on this thread. lest see if we can't get some more people to gather on a regular basis. we could be bigger than u.s. steel....(trivia question: who said that and in what movie?)

also, how about a a fl. ao meet at the last big thing at waynes world this december? we could send all the out of towners home with an emotional scar....:-)

for info on paintball experience, search through the pages of this thread, all you need is there.

Lee

so is there pretty much an "fl-ao day" every other saturday?

hopefully i can make it out to one soon.

(my dads a procrastinator, and isnt very reliable)

it looks that way so far, get your dad moving and come join us.

wassup lee and iggy! (i was the one with the spyder with lee when we played at paintball experience. aka lees neihbor)
    now i'm getting the 68 automag from lee and the serial is 104! lol

(i don't remember the other guys names so sorry)

welcome to AO er

thanks man

so in two weeks we hit paintball experience again huh

i'll halfta see if i can get another guy out there if he has work off. he has a pirana maybe we can switch him to a mag lol.

my backup is a piranha

eforce sts baby!

with set screw...ghetto rigged!

lol

i don't know what his is but its alright i guess lol

hehe im gonna do a one on one with lee at pb experience in two weeks, his old pirana against my mag. (ive never played with a mag before )

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."