Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    same to you and your's Mike.

i can't believe it either. we're working overtime at the hospital to get patients ready in case it gets real bad. hopefully, it'll just be windy and rain. looks like the eye is going to pass right over zephyrhills though.

bless all florida ao'ers and thier families as well as floridians in general , everyone stay safe!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Everyone stay safe and dont go out. All my hurricane shutters are up and im ready for the storm. Have enough food and water for awhile. I just need to go out today and get some more stuff. I believe Dade county will be hit first, then my county next(Palm Beach County).

hope everyone stays safe looks like its coming over me again. anyone know what happens we you shoot into high winds? lol, just a joke but it sounds tempting a friends and i are going to shoot up his house after the storm it should be fun. but just so i'm clear he has some land so no one will see us do it and his dad said "we didn't put up this wood on the windows for nothing we might as well have some fun." stay safe evryone

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

In case anyone is interested...

A little shindig, maybe a Hurricane Party next week or something for the FLAOers would be cool... sometime next weekend or week?

anyone? anyone?

---Fred

Oh yeah, I'm working in downtown Sarasota now, and am moving into an apartment up off of University and Honore... anyone in the neighborhood?
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Hey I'm in Charlotte County, yes I know im screwed but i hope all of you be safe out there this weekend and next week. Remember when the eye comes over just unload on Ivan with our Automags. Heres one for the Profiles "Automags the Hurricane Killers"-AOFL
    I'll have to take it out to dinner and a movie first. Will it go see AVP? - Halliday On "Will you date my valve?"

after this is all over, we need to have a survivors meet. something like "i survived hurricane season '04" or something like that.

the season is over in oct. right well it makes perfect sense to do it at cup, just my logic what do you think

Well, how many Miami and Ft. Lauderdale people want to meet up and play? I am open to anywhere from boomers to any field in Miami. I am going crazy not being able to play, I have to.

Just let me know when are where, I will see if I can make it.

when is world cup?

its in Orlando right?

I have postponed a trip back to MI to get my gear (and other stuff) yet again, so i need to know when i need to make sure my gear is here...

---Fred

October 23-30 I believe.
    March 15
    The only good Tedi is a dead Tedi.Conker:Live&Reloaded

Anyone in the Orlando area, play at Epik? I was thinking of coming up, playing. Is it worth it?

i havn't been there, but havn't heard anything bad about it.

i reffed ncpa and nppl w/ jamie, one of the refs there. he was fairly cool.

lmk when/if you are going and i'll see what i can do about meeting up if you're interested.

link to epiks website: http://www.epikpaintball.com/home.html

you know, I managed to get through the first 3 hurricanes alright, but this last one knocked out my power... grr... havn't had it since saturday night, and now FPL is saying it might take THREE WEEKS to get it back on... the next complex down has power, the traffic light outside my complex has power... across Honore has power... everything on University has power... but we're being overlooked...

grrr...

---Fred

fred: i had the same problem. next door had power (they let me run an extension cord to their place so i could see the bucs get handed thier asses by the raiders), across the street had power, my sister 5 blocks away had it and my ex and kids 10 blocks away had it. fortunately though, i was only without it for about 36 hours.

sorry to hear about your predicament. i have progress energy. don't know if that makes a difference in response times.

best of luck and i hope you get power back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    you know, I managed to get through the first 3 hurricanes alright, but this last one knocked out my power... grr... havn't had it since saturday night, and now FPL is saying it might take THREE WEEKS to get it back on... the next complex down has power, the traffic light outside my complex has power... across Honore has power... everything on University has power... but we're being overlooked...

grrr...

---Fred
    Same thing happened to me during Frances, the houses 10ft from me had power, the night after the storm, I didnt get it for 3 days. I couldnt stand not having A/C for days, it was horrible. Hope you get it back soon.

On another note, ECE, a store down in Coral Springs will be opening a field in Pompano Beach, hopefully this month. Xball, hyperball and some other kind of field setup, hopefully a 5 man NPPL airball. Ill keep everyone updated.

To anyone in the Miami area. I will be playing at Miami Indoor or Spray Paint this saturday, so if your gonna be at one of those places, let me know.

If anyone is playing ANYWHERE within 2-3 hours of Sarasota this weekend, lemme know... I just wanna hang out at a field or something...

I'll be retrieving my gear at the end of the month, so when it cools off in November I'll be ready to get on a regular playing schedule... and I'm buying a new Phantom, so if anyone has any pump/stock games going I can get back into that...

Got power back tuesday afternoon... lost a lot of crap from the fridge, but the freezer stayed cold.

---Fred

Van Helsing V.S. the Monsters...@ Bradenton

The Florida Gladiators are hosting a 20 hour scenario game @ our feild just east of Bradenton, Florida 10/9/04 & 10/10/04.

This is a BYOP event!!!

Please call;
    Bob @ 941-795-8948
    or
    Tim @ 941-322-0141
    or

floridagladiatorspaintball.cjb.net
    It's all about the next generation of 'Stand-up players'!
    SNOOKER
    [/IMG]

Is everyone set to go to the 'Cup, sunday the 24?

Is AGD going to be there?

We need some organization. I say we meet at the AGD (booth?) at noon or some time and post it all over AO for everyone to see. Sound good?

Lots of AO'ers coming down for this one.

I have my red AGD hat this time. Yes the one with the XMag.

hello

Hey, I'm a total newbie at this computer stuff but the first thing I did was sign up to be a member here. I live in Intercession City just south of Kissimmee on OBT. We buy all our stuff from OES or ebay (when were broke and willing to take a risk) but mostly play rec ball in the woods. I am always looking for new places to play and would love to find a scenerio team needing a player. (never played speedball). Anyway,excited about finding this site, just wanted to introduce myself.

is Cup the weekend of the 24th or Halloween?

If its the 24th I'll be there, but the 31st I'm driving up to MI to get stuff...

PM me your phone # Head ka-nig-it

---Fred

i may be reffing college x ball at the cup. look for the grey haired old guy 28th, 29th and 30th.

i'm willing to meet up sunday the 24th. lmk when and where.

i've never been to oes, but i reffed nppl tampa w/ kc, the owners daughter. she's good people and i hear oes is a pretty good place.

Lee, I should be there the 24th. Probably with the usual truck load of people.
    alias timmy(gold accents)
    black 03 shocker
    red 03 shocker
    blue angel speed
    black micro r/t
    std mag - cf02825
    gold shocker - turbo
    spyder esprit (my 9 year olds)

If little is spelled with six letters
    and big is spelled with three
    Why is little twice as big?

mike! outstanding! how's things and the crew doing? been going to gators lately when i have the $$ to play. what you all been up to?

krusader: i forgot my manners...sorry!

welcome to AO!

Yeah, welcome to AO Krusader!

OK, So it sounds like the 24th is the day to meet up... Anyone need a ride from Sarasota/Bradenton (or anywhere between there and Orlando?), I have room for a few peeps.

PM me...

Where we wanna me up? Any word on if AGD will be there?

---Fred

Just got off the phone with Tato...

Tato and John will be there... all week.. Brad is out...

Looks like I may be going for the entire weekend now... anyone got a bare spot on their hotel floor i could fill? I imagine rooms are few and far away from the fields at this point...

---Fred
    Last edited by Fred; 10-12-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Lee, actually haven't played since last time I met you in Lakeland. Just been to busy.
    Looking forward to some cool weather though. I'm still interested in maybe doing a big scenario game too. Let me know when/where your going to be and I meet you there.

Mike: next scenario for me is the last big thing at waynes world. first weekend in december iirc. will have some buds with me. lmk if you want in.

i'm not sure when i'll be playing or where next. the dollar don't go as far as it used to. but, i hope it'll be soon. holler if you and the crew are interested in a meet up. it'll most likely be gators since it's byop and they have a decent air station. though the airball field is a pain to get onto since the teams monopolize it, but the trailers and hyperball fields are fun.

and, it's confirmed. i'm reffing college x ball at the cup. 28th, 29th and 30th. it'll be my first x ball exerience so i'm glad it's with the college kids. they're much more well behaved than the "pros". looking forward to it!