Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    hey fred: i'll do it! follow me!!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Just start running ill start shooting doubt their goanna stick anything in the way

heh FINALLY SENIOR PROJECT paper work is OVER!!! final speech is on feb 17th and after that im goanna sniper out my cocker

Hey all, had a great day! LEE and Fred ..... guys great playing with you both yet again!

*mission complete blue general!*

we have to do it again soon, mabye with a larger AO turnout?

I'm in if i can make it just make sure to post it a bit in advance just let me know

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

yes, it was a blast. i slept until 9 am today. i never sleep that late lol. played my buttocks off!

waldo hung the flag to win the game for the blue team. i had to throw him though. not pretty to see someone a skinny as a number two pencil getting yanked backwards.

all day we were in the face of the red team but couldn't quite break them. when we switched forts after lunch, it opened a whole new dimension and we won in about an hour and a half.

big props to the ecenario team xtreme fanatics for doing thier jobs without question or regards for thier personal saftey lol.

congrats to fred on his first win at his first time as a scenario general. Fred: can you say "barrel tag?"
    yes, the head honcho of our blue team got barrel tagged about an hor or so into the game. i was his body guard, but couldn't stand being in the back (especially since no red players got any where near our base until late afternoon) so i took off. next time i saw fred, i was informed that i was fired.
    Fred: next time, shoot the guy with no armband!

such a great time. i go to that field for three things: firefights, food and to see snooker, he's a great guy and runs a good game!

many many thanks and atta boys to snooker and the florida gladiators for the fun, the food, the game and all the work they put into it. thanks guys and gals!

i'll post info as it becomes available. look for an AO meet and greet there in late april.

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me... actually it was about 5 minutes into the game.. and was a total noob-mistake on my part. WON'T happen again!

I was not a very effective General most of the game, but according to several more experienced dudes I did ok! There wasn't much to do besides keep our base from being overrun (1x) and either give the right tape or up the middle order... micro-managing is dumb, i tried not to do it.

But at least now I'm an undefeated Scenario Game General!

I got a cool trophy, and handed out my awards after Lee and Waldo left. (Young Gun to a kid named Eric who was a good gopher most of the game, MVP to the kid with the rocket launcher who kicked *** all day long, and unofficial MVT to Extreme Fanatics, who pretty much kicked everyone's asses all day.)

Watching Lee THROW Waldo was crazy!

And Lee may be a dyalasis(sp?) nurse as his day job, but he's a frickin Surgeon on the field with his Sniper-II!!!

Waldo done good too, he managed to not get hit on the long hard push into the red base.

---Fred

Congrats Fred. Sounds like a great time. One of these days I'll get to hook up with you guys.

goatta love it, ill always be remembered as the human dart with the blue teams flag....

ok peeps...i'm already itching for another gunfight, so, how about bradenton at the next gladiators 8 hour scenario?

-sunday march 6th, 10 am to 6 pm.
    -byop or buy thiers.
    -fee is 20$ if you byop or 15$ if you buy thier paint.
    -paint: 30$, 40$ or 55$
    -all day air is 10$, decent fills mostly. co2 available with cost per tank size
    -5$ for lunch at 2:30 and it's pretty darn good too: last time was steak, burgers, home made clam choder, mac and cheese, beans and etc.
    -firefight city!

lets have some FL-AO people represent! the guy that runs the game is Snooker from here on the forums. the gladiators are and AGD sponsored scenario team and some real nice fellas and ladies.

i'll be there...will you??

That place is too much fun, unless something pops up im in!

i'll pencil it in sounds like fun

Yo

Hey i have been trying to post for a long time i just figured that i had to change my emali for some reason but whats up.

I live in largo florida and been playing for about 8 years or so. (19 years old)

My marker set up is Emag with a warp seeing if anyone wants to head down to gator i hav not been their in 5 years they use to have a church field but was closed down so i would not mind to head up their to check out the new setup

frontrunner: it would be nice to finally meet you.

Emag2005: welcome to AO. waldo and i go to gators fairly often. i'll let you know when we go next. probably won't be for a couple of weeks though. look forward to meeting you too. are you interested in meeting at bradenton?

so far it's me and waldo with a possible from TheDuelist. am waiting to hear from Fred and gutbrother, but i'm willing to bet Fred'll go since it's real close to him. also may have some non-aoers i run with from my area. hopefully we'll get a nice group together so we can shoot people and break things

im in martin county so it'll be a drive but ill tryand join yall.

sabrefanpc: nice, it'll be a pleasure to meet you i'm sure. can't wait...this looks like it might shape up into a good sized meet!

this is sure to sound dtupid to you west coasters but where and when exactly is this? been lookin around and havent found anything about it.

I'm a hopin'. I've got the kid up on ebay but so far no bids. I wonder if I'm listing him wrong.

sabrefanpc: heres alink with info. i'll post directions when it gets closer to the event. there is some info a couple posts above this one. http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flgladiators/next_game.htm

TheDuelist: want me to post a fake bid to get things rolling? if i win you'll have to cancel my bid of course....i have enough young 'uns as it is.

scenario

How is the scenario game i went to the web site and their is no pics of the place is it pretty fun(I have never attended one)? also is it better to bring your own paint i get 43-45$ for Special effects inferno and one more last question can i bring my own scuba tank for air

Emag2005: yes to both paint and scuba. thier fills average 3000 psi easily thouigh and you'll need quite a bit of air if using a mag.

the place is a lot of fun. constant action. it's on about 20 or so acres and they average 150 people per event. two forts with towers, many many barricades, palmettos, pine woods and open areas as well.

i've gone there 3 times now and have not been dissapointed with the action.

target rich environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    target rich environment.
    meaning lots of newbs or lots of open space and people?

to me, any player that moves, breathes or holds a marker on the game field and is not on my team is a target.

there is a mix, some noobs, some mid level and some experienced.

there were at least two seasoned scenario teams at the last event i went to. it's like any other place or game: it draws from all facets of the paintball spectrum.

who to the what which event now?

if its at Gladiators I'll probably end up there, its cheap to play with my Phantom.

---Fred

Fred: it's at gladiators. you going to general again? need a body guard?.......

I want to get some info on this? Thanks.

Fred: it's at gladiators. you going to general again? need a body guard?.......

slave: what would you like to know? ask and you shall recieve.

I'm working on getting the old man and the little bro there. Should make for a good time.

to me, any player that moves, breathes or holds a marker on the game field and is not on my team is a target.
    i beg to differ?

amend that to "not sure if is on my team" ...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

waldo: eat me...i'm a cookie.

fred: do i detect some self directed angst?

chris: that would be awesome bro, i hope it pans out!