Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Tom killed them due to all the trouble they caused. Theres a notice about it posted somewhere in paintball talk.

out of the blue question.... but is anyone goin to the st. lucie county fair this weekend by any chance?
    "wtf is a CKY!!??!!"
    -Don Vito

i dunno, maybee. my lil bro's band is playing @ 5 tonite at the martin county fair

they arent too bad either

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    florida pump day at spacecoast paintball in titusville. april 2nd

if any pump ballers are interested, lmk and i'll post info.

also, head count for march 6th in bradenton?

me and waldo for sure.

need to figure a way for those of us that don't know each other yet to meet up and get on the same team.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

i may be able to make the march 6...

its on the wrong coast though...

Quote Originally Posted by sabrefanpc
    i may be able to make the march 6...

its on the wrong coast though...
    sorry dude, but hope you can do it. it'll be fun. if it isn't, you can shoot waldo. it'll be his fault.

any suggestions how to get there? mapquest is sending me 38 miles north...

even though martin county is south of bradenton...

Orlando

Anyone have any suggestions on a good field to play in Orlando?

I hear Orlando Paintball is overpriced and not that great. I'm really looking to play a good urban type scenario game with buildings and such.

Anything like that up there?

sabrefanpc: i wish i knew. sorry guy. i'm not at all familiar with that area of the state.

slave: i havn't been to any fields in that area. though i do hear that epik and osceola extreme sports are decent.

look in pbreview.com for fields and info in that area.

I'm down in Cape Coral, Florida

teh fredzor is in for March 6.

When is the next pump day? I need to get that planned out, cause I'll make a weekend trip out of it with my roommate... Paintball sat... Surfing sunday...

---Fred
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

yo Fred...outstanding!

next pump day is april second. i'll be going to that as well.

Hybrid: welcome!

Its still looking good for me and the old man. Little bro hacked a couple of fingers on his table saw so he won't make it. Don't worry, they were on his left hand (he is right handed so off hand shooting will suffer) and they are still attached but pretty mangled. He'll live due to a lot of luck (can you feel the love?).

i'm pretty sure i'm in for sunday and pump day is sounding good i'll see if i can get out to that too

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

Well the old man dropped out so i'll be bringing the nephew. Should be good times.

Chris: sorry to hear about your bro. i hope he does well and recovers soon. please tell him i say "hey". also sorry to hear tyour dad can't make it. was looking forward to going shoulder to shoulder with him again.
    i'll have your revvy as well, going to tims house soon to pick it up.

frontrunner: very cool about both. it'll be nice to meet you.

thanks, Lee!

we just had a big 50+ person centerflag day here in Cape Coral.

Scott Norr closed his local shop so he thought up an idea to get the Cape Coral paintball scene tighter-knit. so he came to mine and my friends' usual sunday woodsball setup and got a huge game going. i guess he passed out flyers before his shop closed and we had a huge turn out. we had a game going on a 40 acre area but only utilized like 10 acres, give or take. it was really good. we had people from all over the place. not other states or anything like that, but it was fun. i might try and get something bigger going here. considering starting a team and i am definitely adding a second section to my website, entirely devoted to Southern Florida paintball. hopefully it turns out alright.

if anyone in Southern Florida has a team already going and has a website (or not) let me know. when i get the webpage up, im going to add a list of SFLA teams and links/banners to their website. LMK -- daryn@hybridlyrix.com

www.hybridlyrix.com

np bro.
    sounds like a good time. post if you do anything like that again. if the travel time isn't too bad i'd be intetrested and may eb able to get some people together to come down.

how far are you from the tampa area?

also, as of now, this is the list for gladiators:
    me, waldo, TheDuelist and nephew, Fred, andy (paintballdad324) and jim from the 24 hour game last december at wwop with a pretty sure from frontrunner. i'm looking forward to this bigtime!

i also posted this on stock class paintball. may have a few from there as well.

ok so can anyone give me directions for sunday, i'll be coming i-4 west from orlando i could map quest it but those are never the greatest for out of the way places

also is there a meeting place or have we got to that yet?

does anyone know what they crono at i'll be playing with guns tomorrow at a local shop and its always nice to have your guns pre-cronoed so there is no suprises, if nothing else i'll just bump them down to under about 280.

Is there anything i need to bring other then the normal(guns,gear money, drinks and maybe a chair) that i may not be thinking of

thanks, looking forward to some fun

from I-75 ...take state road 64 east ....until you see the drag strip ....then the next right (222nd street)....go half way around the circle & we are off the dirt road!

those are the directions once you get to i-75. not sure how to get there from i-4 though.

chrono limit is 280 i believe.

just bring the normal stuff for a day of play.

i drive a green 93 blazer. the paint on the passenger side is peeling and i have a 68automag bumper sticker on the back glass. find that truck and you'll find me.
    i'm old, have grey hair and wear a grey dye jersey. will be shooting a silver phantom

we plan on being at the field about 9-9:30'ish

paint prices vary starting at 30$, all day air is 10$, lunch is 5$ and i highly reccomend it. entry is 20$ or 25$ if you byop.

so far we have 7 people with another two possibles. looks like it's shaping up to be a great day! looking forward to seeing you and everyone!

Still in for Sunday...

Out for the April pump day, the Spring Pump Event in Illinois is the weekend after, and I'm flying up there for it...

Lee, Fred, Frontrunner, Waldo- It was really cool to hook up with you guys today. Sorry I had to leave early but i was tired and was worried about a late drive home. Kyle had a great time and sends his thanks to you guys. I look forward to a future event when we can get together again. I think its really cool that a group of guys from all walks of life can share a common interest and get along like brothers. I truly had a blast. And Lee, tell me you put that paint to good use?

Props to Snooker and the boys on putting the event together. It was a good time and they looked like they had their hands full today. Nice place with some good people. I look forward to going again.

I'd like to thank snooker for all the work he and his crew put into today. I had a great day dispite the fact i ended up givin up on my mag a running my phantom. It was nice playing with you guys and i'd love to do it again sometime i will try to plan on pump day if you are all still up for that. i enjoyed pumping today

hey all.... all of the above and more. i had a great time as well and look forward greatly to the next time.

Chris: many kills...all for you bro. i owe you. you too Fred, despite that ball you threw into the back of my truck. luckily it broke on Waldos stuff.....
    i still have some left and will burn it this saturday with the ion. btw: max said it performed well. the eyes failed later in the day, but he field cleaned them and they worked fine after that. other than that, not a single issue or any broken balls in roughly a case of paint.

Jordan: it was great meeting you finally and i think it'd be cool to hook up with you again at the pump meet. the info is on stockclasspaintball.com

i'm just now getting recuperated after a nice nap this afternoon after work. dang i'm getting old!

looking at thunderbay in may. i'll post a date when i have one nailed down. it'll be a sunday so waldo can go. i'm already looking forward to seeing everyone again.

we started doing better after lunch, but, the red team still won. knew that was going to happen, but hey, we gave em what for.

the teams were split up for the final battle. speedball in the barrels and woodsball. 45 red players opted for speedball vs about 7 of our guys. guess who won? me, waldo and frontrunner were going to play, but it was just us 3 at first against all the reds. we opted for a strategic withdrawl to the woods field.

two delta 68's and an egg got stolen. i hate that. seems almost every scenario game i go to, i hear about something getting stolen. i'd like just once to see thieves get caught and arrested. really a bummer after a day of play.

waldo won a ricochet, easily the best prize handed out. i won a camo backpack with one ticket and then got called out to win a free entry to a game in north florida. didn't think i could make it so i opted for another prize. guess what i got......the exact same camo backpack. going to give them to my youngest kids, they're into funky camo stuff.
    we got home about 8:30 after a nice drive reliving the day. i think that may be the best part of it all. going over the events and laughing it up with your buddies. priceless.

i'm glad everyone had a good time and that everyone got home safely. especially glad to see that Kyle had a good time. he's a good kid and i look forward to the next time i get to team up with him.

thanks to snooker and all the gladiators for thier work.

till next time...
    Lee

found some pics on 68caliber:

first one is Waldo (in blue) and Fred looking at Waldos bushy. the ram broke.

second is frontrunner in the blue proto jersey

third is me walking out

fourth is TheDuelist in green and Tim in the ref jersey-owner of the field and capt of the gladiators

fifth is Snooker

nice find lee

Very cool, now i'm famous....oh wait. I mean infamous.

pretty nice pics i think. that chick did a good job.

Guess who? Thats me after getting jacked from about 15 feet away by a kid with an Ion. I have to commend VForce on their mask design because not a single piece of shell got anywhere near my eyes.

We should get together for another normal rec-ball day... I think I'm gonna pass on any more scenarios in the near future...

Its more fun to bunker people with my Phantom over and over on a speedball field than just dump paint long-range all day in the palmettos...