Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Hey there, I just joined to thank you all that made it to the FPC event. It was great meeting up with so many people for an entire day of pump paintball. Hope to see you all again soon!!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    yo! OSOK! thanks to you too. you're a baller man!

welcome to AO!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Thanks OSOK. It really was a great day. I definitely look forward to doing it again.

waynes world free scenario. first strike second strike. july 9th and tenth.

http://waynes-world.com/wd24event.html

anyone interested?

can't say for 100% yet, but if we can get another car pool going again ide love to go.

i think i'm going to be there with some locals as a team but if not i'm in and if were on the same side i'll meet up with yall if not i'll see ya in the middle

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

Quote Originally Posted by frontrunner
    i think i'm going to be there with some locals as a team but if not i'm in and if were on the same side i'll meet up with yall if not i'll see ya in the middle

works for me! i'll look for you either way.

I should be going, it'd be cool to carpool w/ someone cuz I am having continuing car trouble and on top of that I share a car...

I have 1 person that I plan to meet up w/ there, and a friend of mine that wants to get into pball, will let him use my loaner gun and play quite a few times before then

IM GAME!!!!!!!! i love scenario games lol. hopefully i'll have my pump or new gun by then.... speaking of which.... ADVICE needed!

Karnivore?
    Proto Matrix?
    or
    Ion?

tell me what you guys think... also if i do get the super high end gun as the P.M. or the Karni.... will i have to get a new air system!??! i have no clue about air systems,,,, i currently have a 3k psi/ 48 cu pmi pure enegery(not carbon fiber )

Asian-

Go with the Ion and one of the new body kits... the newest one has a vert-frame... (egads I'm recommending an ION!!!)

they're fun for scenario... and yes, you'll probably need a more potent HPA system...

I need to get a HALO right now... my Racecocker is gonna by rockin and rollin by then...

sounds doable, but its all gonna depend on the weather... if its 100 degrees and sticky... I'm gonna puss out, just giving fair warning... unless I get like, 2 coolers of ice, a BIG camel pack, and wear my rashguard under my jersy and fill it with ice...

OOH! A Contest to see who can shoot a case the fastest? Lee with his Ion, or me with my Race?

Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Asian: you know what i'm going to say

telequo: pm me closer to the event and i'll let you know what to look for.

Fred: i'm buying a camel back myself, good idea! also, the woods at waynes world are nice and shady. it did rain alot last year and i didn't play much due to that, but, had fun anyway. i'll most likely have the ion sold by then (buying a palmers super stocker) and will probably play pump

to all: me and my buds arrive friday and camp out the whole weekend so all are more than welcome to drop by. there is no assigned camping at the free events so pitch camp near us. i don't care which side your on, i'll pretend not to any of your dasterdly plans
    to be on the same team as us, register under "team big" with the name of Jim Mozingo as captain. so far, it's Jim, me and a friend from tallahasee, all old school buddies of mine that hit this event and the lastb big thing there every year. kind of like a reunion so be prepared to see stupid stuff and hear us tell lots of lies!
    prepare as though you'll be camping for how ever many days your staying. i can do a list of things that will be handy if any one wants it.

pre registtration is required and it costs like 5$, but last year they gave 5$ off paint to compensate. i'm not sure how much paint will be this year, but i'll find out.

kind of like a reunion so be prepared to see stupid stuff and hear us tell lots of lies!
    Truer words have never been written. These guys come up with some really amazing but funnycool stuff. Good times are sure to be had. I wish I could make it.

I need to mow muppets with my agg upped gat.

*crosses fingers that the current Raceframe trade works out*

when are we playing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred

sounds doable, but its all gonna depend on the weather... if its 100 degrees and sticky... I'm gonna puss out, just giving fair warning... unless I get like, 2 coolers of ice, a BIG camel pack, and wear my rashguard under my jersy and fill it with ice...

OOH! A Contest to see who can shoot a case the fastest? Lee with his Ion, or me with my Race?

i agree, i hope it isnt TOO hot, as you all saw at spacecoast, im italian, and i get hot, fast. reaaal fast.

and about the contest, my b2k would win.

i'm going to the next fpc meet. it's obligatory since i'll have a new palmers. can't wait to get it!

if all goes well I'll have a raceframe in a week or so...

muahahahaha...

i'll have a cacker threaded barrel too!

---Fred

what does fpc stand for?

only fpc i know of is florida paintball center. i doubt thats it though.

Florida Pump Chumps.

i can't make this one i will have to try to be at the next one, how do you like the new pump lee?

anyone gonna be at the "scenario challenge" thing at waynes this weekend, i'm going with local team it should be fun

When is the next pump meet and greet?

MG

yo MG: next saturday.

if you go, you'll get to see my new toy.

Frontrunner: i love it. excellent craftmanship. havn't shot it yet, but it feels oh so right....

found out about paint for the free two days at waynes world: 80$ a case. looks like i'll be playing pump there that weekend.

wow, 80 a case, no wonder its 'free'. what paint is it anyway?

(also louis if you look in here before our other thread, we got the team strange sponsorship!)

their paint isn't too bad i shoot it this weekend with no problem and yes we paid 80 a case

i think i might run with you guys at waynes in july if i go my team looks to be backing out glad to hear you happy lee i just picked up at 3.5 oz tank and i like to pick up a stock an maybe i'll pump a bit too

anyone going, register under "team big" captain jim mozingo.

looks like it's a go on my end!

hope to see you all there!

asian: congrats on the sponsorship. i'll have to come by and watch you all practice some day. whats your team name?

So who's going this weekend?

I'm hoping to make it... not sure if I will be able to or not...

---Fred

me!

I'm skippin this one my girlfriend gets back from itally friday night shes been gone for 6 weeks so i will see you guys at the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    me!

we'll miss you Jordan. enjoy your time w/ the gf.

catch you at waynes world hopefully.

see you there Jay!