Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    ok, waynes world plans are spooling up.

so far: me, 11bravo and his son, Tim, Jake and Theduelist plus two and many more "maybes" too. will post as they are confirmed.

Tim Mclendon will be handling the "captain in name only" duties this year. it's his turn

Chris, is your dad going?
    Last edited by Lee; 10-26-2005 at 05:47 PM. Reason: roster update

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

He's trying to get the time off but i'm sure a sudden "illness" will overcome him and he'll need to use some sick time. The little bro keeps saying he will be there this year and i'm pretty sure he is telling the truth this time so looks like we suckered another one.

excellent.

Wow, am I late in the game or what??? I'm from St. Pete and I'm 90% sure I'm goin to the waynes world event in December. I'll be in the costume contest if I go for sure (I have a full set of Stormtrooper armor) Anyhow.......How much is paint at this event??

Last year paint was $80 a case. I don't remember the brand but it wasn't too bad, at least for me. There will always be someone who doesn't like the paint.

$h!t.......for 80 bucks it had better be f-in good........They're making a killing on that paint!!!

Ohh well.......I'll have have to bite the bullet and pay it. How much paint would the average person shoot in 24 hrs???

Well if I could have afforded it I would have easily gone through several cases. I know one guy with us went through 4 maybe. Realistically your not playing for the whole 24 so a couple of cases should easily work for the average person. It depends on how much you like to shoot and how many shots your getting between each fill.

^ what he said. i'm playing pump so will only get one case.

i've never had a problem w/ the paint there other than the price, but most big scenario games charge like that for thier paint.

I'm offical out for the big game The following week is exam week so that weekend is going to be busy i'll have to hit it up another time

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

F that!!! Throw caution to the wind!!!

did anyone see this in the senareo form Curse of the Pink Flamingo (Mother's Birthday Bash) its at old river this weekend and tom keye and glen palmer will be there

i heard there is a game at orbital the 18th but i'm think about this instead not sure yet is anyone else thinkingt about going?

yeah, i heard about it and want to go, but just can't swing it.

i havn't heard about the orbital big game yet thoguh. we were there for the ecenario on the 29th. it was pretty good. shot just shy of 6000 rounds out of my ion.

Lee- Well little bro must be serious. He ordered a smart parts SP8 today.

no way! good for him. this is going to be so much fun.

i used my ion at the orbital scenario a couple saturdays ago. one of the XF guys had an sp8. it looked cool, but not my bag. ion is the same thing except for the mil sim dress up though so i bet Mike will like its performance. nicely efficient. i got 4 pods and a halo off a 45/4500 hp with some air left over from a 4k fill.

i'm going to another gladiators game in bradenton on the 20th. i've got enough paint leftover for a good day of stock class and need to get a game in before waynes to keep the egde off. the only problem is waiting until the 20th to play. been jonesing ever since the orbital game.

need...a...fix....

I know that feeling plus some. I haven't played since my last pump day. Brutal.

got some waynes world info:

pre reg is 50$

paint is duiablo @ 75$ a case and all event air is 15$

price is better than last year for paint and all event air is better than buying tickets. i still have air cards leftover.

Well we are in. Registered last night so add 5 to the list of deviants to Team Big. Looking forward to it big time.

excellent.

i just got an email from WWOP saying any team of ten or more that pre registers gets a free case of paint. looks like we made the cut. have 11.

me, Chris's crew of 5 , Tim, Jim, Jake, Andy and his boy.

not sure if Tim, Andy and his boy have registered yet, but i'll get on them to do it before the cut off.

Hey Lee, Jeff signed up for last blast last night. Oh and I wont be going to Gladiators this weekend.
    My truck is sick and in the hospital. Looks like $2,400.00 before its all over.

Oh Kirk and the "south beach pimps" (Miami painters) are going to sign up under team big also. So we are going to have a BIG team there.
    Last edited by 11 Bravo; 11-18-2005 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
    Hey Lee, Jeff signed up for last blast last night. Oh and I wont be going to Gladiators this weekend.
    My truck is sick and in the hospital. Looks like $2,400.00 before its all over.
    damn, sorry to hear that. guess i won't go now either. going to play somewhere though.

i just read a thread on PBNation that Don Binkley is going and has registered. looks liek we have a good crew.

updated list: Me, Chris's (TheDuelist) crew of 5, Jake, Jim, Allan (11 bravo) and son and Jeff already registered with Tim, Andy and son pending.

we'll definatley have a camp site to ourselves, maybe two even!

You could offer to give us a ride to Gladiators you know.

Lee, whats up...long time no shoot. Well as you can see I am definately in this year. Can't wait to get out and play with you guys. Should be a hell of a weekend. See ya in a few weeks.
    alias timmy(gold accents)
    black 03 shocker
    red 03 shocker
    blue angel speed
    black micro r/t
    std mag - cf02825
    gold shocker - turbo
    spyder esprit (my 9 year olds)

If little is spelled with six letters
    and big is spelled with three
    Why is little twice as big?

Mike! it'll be great to see you again. can't wait for this.

someone tell Mike about rule number one.....

Never mind, the game at Gladiators has been cancelled, so if anyone saw this thread and thought of going - forget it.

Oh and Lee I did notice that you ignored my request for a ride. That may have to cost you up there at Waynes World.

Never mind, the game at Gladiators has been cancelled, so if anyone saw this thread and thought of going - forget it.

Oh and Lee I did notice that you ignored my request for a ride. That may have to cost you up there at Waynes World.

i can afford it.

Tim, Andy and son are registered. were good to go.

Ok. Your gonna wonder why that bush keeps shooting you in the back.

Ok. Your gonna wonder why that bush keeps shooting you in the back.

1) laying in the bushes is...well.....just wrong.
    2) shooting your team mate in the back gets you bonused by a pump gun.
    3) they don't make bushes in your size......
    4) love ya bro!

For everyone going to the Grand Finale there are 2 main rules to never forget:

1. Never follow Lee.

2. Stay away from log walls set up on corners. Bad news all around unless your into giving several members of the opposing side their first kill of the weekend.

I look forward to seeing everyone there again as well as meeting new people. If you see a guy in a green Grumpy hat with a milsim A5 and a grey profiler please don't hesitate to say hello. If your on the opposite team I know I won't hesitate either.

In a house... on a street... in a neighborhood... maybe your neighborhood!
    Got my paperwork in. I am bringing a few friends that have never played scenario before and only played ball at all a few times. Should be a blast.

We're hooking up with the Helter Skelter crew though. I'm also looking forward to maybe seeing some of the old Bad Monkee's there. Anyone know if they are going?

i know blues crew is going to eb there, but thats the only team i know of right now. waynes doesn't post a list of attending teams. i wish they did though.

we'll have to figure out a way to hook up there. what day are tyou all going up?

most of us will be there friday.