Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Looks like the old man and I are leaving early friday and Mike and his people will be following a few hours later. Good times shall be had by all.

In a house... on a street... in a neighborhood... maybe your neighborhood!
    I am planning to go up Friday evening, but my wife is doing all in her power to stop that. I will know closer to go time.

I will have a Bad Monkee's long sleeve black t-shirt on most of the time off the field. Holler for Rozey or Face and I will answer.

anyone going to space coast this weekend, i know its close to the thing at wanye but its only $25. yes only $25, free air and byop I'm plainging on going since i can't make it to waynes

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    way to close to waynes world.

trigger happy is planning on going to the duncan produced game in march though.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Team Big (stupid name) has 23 players so far. We will be unstopable.
    even though we have the northern fort.

thats Tim's old team name. not my fault!

we'll be camping in overflow, so we might have more room than last time. hopefully anyway.

i sent an email to everyone that i have an addy for with details, but most likely everyone got the same email anyway.

looks like we'll be getting 2 cases of free paint.

Tim and i talked and what we are going to do is draw 8 names friday night and those people each get 500 rounds.

Just found this thread, figure i say hello to my fellow florida players!

What up Coco? Glad you could join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Savage
    Just found this thread, figure i say hello to my fellow florida players!

Yes, welcome aboard. - Two years to find the thread?

welcome welcome welcome.

ignore 11bravo. he's mid lifing.

Well, looks like the weather is going to be great this weekend for the Grand Finale

Can't wait to get there.
    alias timmy(gold accents)
    black 03 shocker
    red 03 shocker
    blue angel speed
    black micro r/t
    std mag - cf02825
    gold shocker - turbo
    spyder esprit (my 9 year olds)

If little is spelled with six letters
    and big is spelled with three
    Why is little twice as big?

this looks to be the best weather we've seen yet. last two years it was literally freezing over night. i hope it holds up.

Its gonna be cold but worth it. One more day of higher education misery then its on to Ocala. I just wanna shoot some people.

Its no biggie... ya 2yrs, cause i dont really post a lot anywhere. I read a lot, but rarely post.

But hey better late then never!

man im bummed i live in ocala and yet i cant play because of finances , sheesh being responsible really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Coralis
    man im bummed i live in ocala and yet i cant play because of finances , sheesh being responsible really sucks

stop in and just visit.

Absolutely. Nothing wrong with dropping by. Consider it a like a trip to the zoo but at this one you CAN feed the animals.

^^^^^^WARNING: Do not feed Lee!! Keep hands and other parts away from your screen!!

rats. there goes another free meal.

Well another year is down. I write this sore and tired but somewhat satiated after another great weekend at the Waynes World Grand Finale. Team Big represented well (regardless of the so-called "stupid name." I didn't stay to see the end result but I know for a fact there were only a couple of times our base literally saw action. For the second year in a row the opposing team couldn't seem to get past the middle of the field. Kudo's to all involved on the yellow (Jedi) side.

As far as the overall experience I will say it wasn't as good as last year. Few vendors, only 3 tanks plus a remote tank, and overall the play on the field wasn't as clean. On the other side our camp was very cool with some awesome people and great fireside story-telling. Refreshments of all types were plentyful and enjoyed liberally but without any associated idiocy. (Team Big knows how to have a good time and has the stories to back it up). Waynes new urban area looked very cool, unfortunately for me I never got a chance to play there due to getting caught up in the action everywhere else. Air fills were handled by an outside vendor which was sweet, 4500 fills everytime. Hats off to Tippmann big time. They traded out my valve and replaced my Cyclone on my new acquisition without hesitation or question. Those guys go above and beyond.

Brother Lee, thanks for another great weekend. Its been a blast getting to know the crew and being a part of the team. Once again I had a great time and know I can speak for my dad and brother and Cain when I say we are definitely looking forward to doing again, next year for sure but sooner if at all possible. Thanks to all of the members of Big for their hospitality and their overall sense of "team." If you need it and someone has it its yours no question asked. What a great weekend. If you haven't made plans to go change your plans for next year. It is well worth it. Now for a hot soak in the tub...

Follow up:

I too am sore, slightly bruised, and happy. No, giddy would be a better word because I actually won something in the post-game giveaways. (A very obviously used [demo?] Silver Bullet electro, Ricochet Sniper loader, and a Raven camelpack)

The game itself did seem a bit off and not as awesome as some previous games, however Wayne did break OVER 2000 players this game. A very target rich environment. Despite being held to everything south of Sinkertown, and most of the time defending our treeline, the South Base/Red Team/Sith ran missions more successfully because we came out with nearly double the points as yellow. {Side note, I have noticed the points totals rarely reflect the general feeling of players and game play}

So despite never finding the other AO folks - especially since they seemed to be all yellow - I had a blast with my group and my team was pretty cool even though the entire team had a feeling of total unorganized. Viper was a cool general and made a decent Sith lord.

Now, I have to go to work because I was too dumb to plan a personal day for recovery.

ps - Here's my pics and movies: here (The guy I am taking pics of is a buddy playing paintball for the third time and his first scenario)
    Last edited by Resurection; 12-05-2005 at 08:32 AM.

Ressurection: agred on the points standing. will share thoughts some day in person.

from the looks of your campsite pics, you wer 2 rows over and directly in line with us. maybee 200 feet away. bummer we didn't hook up.

great pics and movies too. it's definatley on my list to meet you this coming year.

i echo The Duelists sentiments. it's an honor and priveledge to hang and play with such great people and i am honored to be able to call you all friends of the highest caliber.

Chris: you sir, are THE MAN. you and yours are team BIG.

it's going to be a LONG year.

Despite being held to everything south of Sinkertown, and most of the time defending our treeline, the South Base/Red Team/Sith ran missions more successfully because we came out with nearly double the points as yellow
    To those few who are "in the know" all I can say is I told you so.

The Fix was In!

Either way I had a great time. Cant wait to go again. Also I didnt meet you by screen names so if I did meet you and your here "it was great meeting you.

11 Bravo (Allan), meet TheDuelist (Chris).

sorry guys, i forgot all about that.

Chris, you were absolutely right.

Yea we were on the treeline just about as far away as possible from stagin and since we were just about ALWAYS entering from the South-South insertion it was one loooong walk.

One of my buds picked up what I think was the deal of the vendors: 68/45 carbon tank with Air America reg for $150. Anyone else pick up good gear at a great price? The morph kits for $40 was pretty nice too.

---

I am going to try to plan to make it for the Valentines Day Massacre game (12hr) in Feb if anyone else wants to try to hook up.

So my local paintball friends were asking about Orbital, any chance you folks might be playing anytime? Would probably be after Christmas since I am not broke.

Hmmmm.. its been 8 days.....I wonder where everyone is.........HELLO ...HELLO...Hello....hello.......echooooooo.

its dark and scary in here

Im going to try and make the St Valentine days massacre as those are alot of fun ...... wow 2000 peoples that sure is alot of people running around on that field. Its funny how people who play in Waynes game still dont understand the fact that you can kick all sort of A** on the field but if your side is not running missions and not getting props your going to lose the game.

My son and I will be at the massacre also. We went last year, it was great.

How old is your son? Mine is almost 7 (he will be in Feb) and is just BUGGING me to get on the field. He can't quite handle the gear yet, but he would have a blast trying.

And I saw a LOT of youngsters at the Big Game.