Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

He's 15 and already taller than me (I hate that)

Its funny how people who play in Waynes game still dont understand the fact that you can kick all sort of A** on the field but if your side is not running missions and not getting props your going to lose the game.
    I agree with you but when the missions are lopsided and setup for one side of the field most of the weekend its difficult for the opposing side to get reinforcements in and sustain any kind of offensive. We held the South to mid field almost the entire weekend but my understanding (from reading other forums) is that Wayne wanted the new urban area to get a lot of use so most of the objectives were in that area. Its real difficult to be successful when the guys your fighting against can recycle real fast while most of your guys have to walk half the field to get there. I also figured pretty quick that there was no way that Viper was going to lose the game.

I'm not trying to start an argument and I had a great time but it would have been nice to have the missions setup a little more even for the two sides. Either way there's always next year.

Yeh we owned 80% of the field for almost the entire game. I think all of our missions were to attack the southsides base. Kind of hard to take a base from 1,000 players all bottled up in there and right next to their reinsertion point.

In a house... on a street... in a neighborhood... maybe your neighborhood!
    oh quit *****ing about insertion, you used our mid-field point most of the weekend, so at least you were closer to the cleanup/air stations.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    i didn't use the midfield point until the final battle. didn't know that we were allowed to use it.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    i didn't use the midfield point until the final battle. didn't know that we were allowed to use it.
    As far as I know, you never were, but that didn't stop yellow from walking carelessly in and out of it all the time. Except for the few moments in time we had control of it.

bleh some of you might know me. I'm Nate Ell and i used to play at jungle games. im getting an e1 cocker so ill be at gator this weekend.

I never used it either. If it was open it was never announced. No big deal either way.

Quote Originally Posted by waterdude
    bleh some of you might know me. I'm Nate Ell and i used to play at jungle games. im getting an e1 cocker so ill be at gator this weekend.

Lee, are we still going to Orbital?

yup, still doing orbital this sunday. Jim will be there, maybe Tim and some trigger happy guys as well.

if yellow players were using the wrong insertion point, they should have been reported and pulled. i had some yellows pulled for being out of in bounds in zone x.

Something just occured to me.

yall are probably talking about the End of teh year game that I totally forgot about and missed, didn't I?

i need to get with it...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

errr yeh Theres always next year.

They are having another 24 hr scenario in march and it is byop.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    Something just occured to me.

yall are probably talking about the End of teh year game that I totally forgot about and missed, didn't I?

i need to get with it...
    well,... as Carlos would say: "Dur Dah Dur!"

And there is the 12hr Valentines Massacre in February. That BYOP, too isn't it?

^^^^^^^^ I dont think that one is byop. He's probably trying to sell off the remainder of the paint from Grand Finale. I am going either way though. I went last year and it was pretty good. Less people so you can actually move around and flank someone without having to go to the next county to do it.

i might be in for that. will know when time gets closer. will talk to you about it sunday Allan.

Where is everyone going Sunday? How much does it cost?

^^^^^^Orbital. I dont know what they charge. You can check out their website though. I think it has their prices on it.

10$ field fee, 5 or 10$ air...i can't remember which. BYOP or buy thiers. not sure on paint prices, but they are competitive.

i'll be there 9 ish, games start about 10'ish and last until 4 or so.

Dont you mean 4'ish?

didn't want to be repetitive.

too many ish's would have been wierd'ish.

Sup Lee? Moved over to Casselberry , FYI...we need to hook up somewhere sometime. When we gonna get another SCP event going? Col Mustard still needs some range time.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

hey Jay! he lives........

hows things and where the heck is casselberry...and any good fields there?

i'm hoping there'll be an FPC event in january, it would be nice to get the group together and back into regular pump days. i think i'll post a suggestion on SCP.

Trigger Happy will be at the duncan scenario game at space coast in march, i may be going to waynes world in february and have no plans for anything other than recball in january. let me know what works for you bro.

tell Walt i said "hey" and good to hear from you.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    hey Jay! he lives........

hows things and where the heck is casselberry...and any good fields there?

i'm hoping there'll be an FPC event in january, it would be nice to get the group together and back into regular pump days. i think i'll post a suggestion on SCP.

Trigger Happy will be at the duncan scenario game at space coast in march, i may be going to waynes world in february and have no plans for anything other than recball in january. let me know what works for you bro.

tell Walt i said "hey" and good to hear from you.
    Just outside of O- Town...still trying figure out what around here and such. Definately lets see if we can gat a SCP in jan , I'm jonesing big time.

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    Just outside of O- Town...still trying figure out what around here and such. Definately lets see if we can gat a SCP in jan , I'm jonesing big time.
    Let me know if you're interested, I can give you the run down of the local fields over there. I am friends with a couple field owners, but those are more east of you.

Lee, be sure to let me know when you are headed out next. Would like to get out a little more while the weather is still nice.
    alias timmy(gold accents)
    black 03 shocker
    red 03 shocker
    blue angel speed
    black micro r/t
    std mag - cf02825
    gold shocker - turbo
    spyder esprit (my 9 year olds)

If little is spelled with six letters
    and big is spelled with three
    Why is little twice as big?

Mike: will do.

and here it is: january first at orbital. see you there?

Lee, That shouldn't be a problem for me. Look forward to playing again, might have a couple new toys before then. Possibly looking to try some pump play.

Mike: if you want to try out my sniper or phantom before buying something, just say the word.

i'd like to try anf get something of a FL-AO together, anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Tampa or Orlando seems be a fairly central location with decent field/costs.

Lee, thanks i'll have to gve it a shot