Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

hahaha
    thats my website that i use for my diferent sigs on. lol
    i'll put the original one on the and tell you exactly what to do for the sig.

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

type[ i m g ]http://erix.4mg.com/ao_fl.gif[/i m g ],copy that into your sig and it should work.
    (i coouldn't get it to work the right way)
    do not space it the img tags like that or else it won't work

Talking

Welcome zippy

u name yourself after the conehead zippy or is it just a name?

j/k

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    hey zippy, whats up and welcome.

too bad you can't make it this weekend, good field and good people.

for the aofl, go to user cp at the top of the page, then click on edit profile. on the profile page in the signature section, you'll see a thing that says "vb code" click that and a page will come up explaining how to link the ao fl sig to your posts.

we're looking at travelling to the orlando area when the orlando indoor opens up.

all the info you need re: paintball experience is on this thread orr, since you live in the orlando area, maybe you can follow iggy down one day when you can make it.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

hey zippy, did you want the ao-fl thing lee has? or the regular blue color? or like mine, the orange-red color? i have all of them on my website if you want. i'm coming out with my second camo ao-fl logo soon, and if you want, i'll thro together a sig for you like mine or however you want it.

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    wow you guys are really cool and very helpful, ive met some people on here that were asses, but you guys are cool. Zippy was just a name i picked because i couldnt think of anything else. I havent played at the lakelan field but i would love to, so next time you guys go aside from this weekend let me know so i can go. My roomate and i have been itchin to play lately.

just checking something

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

Alright i got it to work!!
    Thanks er2x87.

thanks for the kind words zippy!

paintball experience in lakeland has open games every other saturday with specials of one sort or another. things like: no field fee day, 15% off paint day and free renatl package day.

depending on travel plans, i go every open day. they are also open on wednesdays during the summer.

keep an eye here for our plans, we post everything here or feel free to pm me.

great bunch of people, both the owners of pbex and the guys that play there. iggy and the orlando crew are very good, knowledgeable and helpful. you won't regret playing w/ us.

no problem zippy

paintball experience has
    -speed ball
    -attack and defend
    -long woods ball
    -short woods ball
    there are plans for some more feilds but the ones they have now are great!

hey what gun do you shoot?

so aside from this saturday, when is the next day that everyone is going to meet. I got my ule bady in the mail, and my x-valve on my gun and im ready to go. Also does anyone know where i can get longer on/off pins, so my hyperframe will shoot right, got it dialed all the way up and it's still not fully actuating.

And if you guys have any suggestions on good shim/carrier combos that work good let me know so i can get evrythingtuned up good.

thanks for the offer zippy, but between me and iggy, theres not much we can't handle or fix.

as for your hyperframe, try shimming undr the sere pin. that raises it a little bit. it may help and it may not. just a thought.

sounds like a nice marker zip. feel like going one on one against a pump?

not sure on the next meet after this, i regularly go to pbex every saturday they have open games, but we've been batting around the idea of travelling some too. we'll keep you posted. too bad you can't kmanke it this saturday. my first kill will be dedicated to you :-)

Yeah make sure you get one for me! Ill try that shim thing under the sear that might help, i've even thought about the idea of putting something like soder on it to raisde it some, im starting to get a litttle desperate.

I would definately take a pump one on one, im sure you pretty good though challenging a semi with a electro trigger, so im sure it will be fun. If they have games evry other saturday that means the next day would be on the 11 of JUly i believe, unless of course you plan on coming out my way or going some other way. I was thinking about trying out the new extreme rage field dn on ft myers but it is quite a drive. I know the owneer Todd adams, i worked for him a couple of CUps ago and he told me to come down and check it out. Anyways keep me posted on any meets. Laters.

As far as the gun i shoot, I dont have any pics of it quite yet but i will get some when it is complete.

I shoot a mag that some of the Jax Warriors used to play with back in the day. It is a factory custom from airgun designs that i guess was made about 8 years ago so it was pretty old. But it is the only stock mag i know of that will run off of 600 lbs and experience no drop off at high rates. The valve is completely stock and has no 8 hole mod or kidney bean cut in it.

But you know how it goes i wasn't happy with the rate of fire so im currently upgrading it now. I just got Hyperframe with the new 20 bps chip, have an x-valve now, the ULE body is in the mail, im getting a halo b if i can find one, as well as some new barrel prob a freak set or dye boomstick aroun 12 inches or so. I run off of an ancient apocolypse aire system, but iwill probably get one of the new DYE air systems soon.

Sorry about the book, i am bored and just felt like going into way too much detail. Later.

Yo Zippy, You can pickup the correct on/off pieces for the hyperframe from Marker's locally. They are a CenterFlag dealer. The two pieces cost me $21 I think... that should set you straight. I've tuned a couple of boo Yaahs for other Mags and have some very small shim material. It works great if you need to move the solenoid one way or another (like in the boo Yaah) to increase the travel length of the sear. You're welcome to some if you need it.

Fisrt off, are you refering to ,arkers pro shop off of hwy 50? If so thats cool, because i go to school up there so that will be easy. And second i will take any info about shims and carriers and such.

I have tuned severeal mags in my day, but im just now getting back into it and there are a lot of new things, i need to learn all i can bout the level 10 and such so whatever material you have i would greatly appreciate it.

Yep. Markers Pro Shop... that's where I bought my CenterFlag on/off bottom and on/off pin. They had to order it and it took about a week to get here. They offered to do a rush order but I was in no hurry cause my tank was out to Hydro. At any rate, they should be able to get the parts you need.

Have you seen the Official Level X Guide? Its the best place to start. The premise is pretty simple and once you figure out how to match the carrier to the o-ring. You'll be set. The number of shims only determines at which point the bolt fires. More shims cause the air burst to be release further along in its path.

alright guys, i have before me the paintball experience discounts for next mounth.

-6/28/03- bring your own paint for $5.95
    -7/12/03- $5.00 field fee
    -7/26/03- get 500 rounds with purchase of 1 case of paint
    -8/09/03- free marker rental
    -8/23/03- $22.00 for field fee, rental, air, and 500 rounds

they also have a membership club for $5.00 per year, and you can get field discounts.

Well i have just read the entire official Level X guide, and i feel that i have a better understanding of what is going on. I guess i should have read that a long time ago. Anyway thanks for the suggestion iggy. I will be stopping by marker's proshop probably on monday or tuesday to get them to order those pins.

Have you ever wondered why you cant order from Centerflag directly?

Iggy, have you had any problems with your Hyperframe? i have heard that they are synonomous with chewing up bolts and such.

Later

yo eric: thanks for the info on pbex.

iggy and zippy: this saturday may be a rainout at pbex, if it does get rained out, how about 3j up by you guys on sunday of next week for byop day? my travelling bone is starting to ache......

i'm going to pbex regardless tommorrow as i already told dave i'd be there, but play depends on the weather. i can't afford to do both this weekend and next, but can do one or the other.

and zippy, sounds like you know your stuff. how long you been playing altogether? sounds like it'll be a blast to play w/ you. good competition is always a plus.
    iggys e micromag rocks and i'd like to see a hyperframe in action, that sounds like a one on one in the making too doesn't it? :-)

hey zip........beware of Lee's pumps, oh and iggy's marker is awesome. But beware the pumps.
    (that last sentence reads wrong dont it?)

LEE

Hey Lee, you out there? I just ran into a problem at Osceola Extreme Sportz. They refused to fill one of my co2 tanks because it was out of "hydro". Conveniently they said they could send it out to be tested for a nominal fee. Have you ever heard of co2 tanks needing to be hydro'd after five years? Is this new?

HOMOCIDAL2 - What size CO2 tank was it? Depending on the diamemter of the cylinder CO2 tanks do need to be Hydro'd. Check this link

hey homicidal...i have heard of that.

what size tanks? i have heard that federal law does not require co2 tanks of certain diameters to be hydrotested. i think 7oz and 3.5oz fall into that categorie..

how much do they charge to hydro? if it's the same price as a comp air tank, it will almost pay to get a new co2 bottle.

sorry you had a problem, but the guy is within the law.

when are you going to join us for a game?

IGGY AND LEE TO THE RESCUE

Thanks guys for the immediate response.It is a 20 oz. with a 94 date. I got it filled at Sports Authority. I have been getting it filled at both places for the last 8 months. I'm gonna bring it to a friend at the F.D. they can do it the cheapest. (if you know what i mean). I'm dying to play with you guys. But the schedule has to be just right. And it has to be byop. I'm kinda poor. and got 3 kids.

np my brutha! happy to help.

3 kids here too so i know what you mean.

my 12oz co2 tank said to have it hydro'd in 5 years, so i guess you have to do it

The link that Iggy sent me was very informative, it said 12 and up. anything 2.5" or greater.
    Lee- Can you tell me where to get milk on SALE!!!

walgreens has milk on sale all the time

walgreens has the gallon milk goin on sale sun for $2.49 and Pepsi 2-liters for $.79

Why are we talking about milk on a paintball site?