Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

CCM SS25 pump

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    g_h: can't make it. i've got a freinds bday party at fpc tommorrow. i do want to check out kohns some day though.
    Ok let me know when you go, if I dont have my kids that weekend I'll
    meet you out there.
    I am going to get one of those CCM SS25's as you suggested
    and try that style of play.
    Thanks Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Translucent Homie
    Anyone heard when showdown is goin to open? i know the website still says waiting for the date to be anounced, but was wondering if anyone heard any rumors and such.

Should be open in the next couple of weeks. I'll be up there on Saturday for some private play, but he is not open for business yet. Ii will keep you posted though.
    alias timmy(gold accents)
    black 03 shocker
    red 03 shocker
    blue angel speed
    black micro r/t
    std mag - cf02825
    gold shocker - turbo
    spyder esprit (my 9 year olds)

If little is spelled with six letters
    and big is spelled with three
    Why is little twice as big?

Question

where is it going to be located?
    is there a link?

Exclamation anyone!

is any one going to this?
    Camp Blanding
    http://www.mxsportz.com/spartan.html

didn't know you were gone...but welcome back!

lots of pump action lately. you been playing anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Resurection
    And in case you were wondering... Gladiator is closing down soon. I heard the owner didn't care about the place and hasn't put any money towards it in awhile so he is just closing up the shop.

That really pisses me off, cause the only other close field is Florida Paintball and I don't really enjoy playing there.
    Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    I'm up for an AO day.

lol ive been playing up in idaho. i want to do a pump day SO bad lol. i just got back like a week ago and me and johnno are gonna ball it up soon somewhere hopefully.

GLADIATOR CLOSING!!!! wtf im SOOO pissed. i absolutley love that damn field. oh well.

AO DAY IS A MUST!!!!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    Dark Frost: team trigger happy will be in attendance in force.

asian: try psi paintball. it's the old florida paintball center. i went there this saturday and enjoyed it. Joey bought John out and is making improvements.

3 man pump tourney pending in october in lakeland.......

an AO day would be excellent!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

In a house... on a street... in a neighborhood... maybe your neighborhood!
    try psi paintball. it's the old florida paintball center. i went there this saturday and enjoyed it. Joey bought John out and is making improvements.
    Are you refering the the field on Ulmerton? Last time I was there was bout 2 months ago and the field folks were INCREDIBLY rude all day long to me and my son. One guy actually threatened my 6 year old son with lifetime banning for playing with my backup gun. The gun had no air tank, no hopper, and no batteries... but was apparently a 'THREAT, and could hurt someone"

Made my son cry for an hour and now he doesn't ever want to go to the 'outside field where the mean people play'...

I'd be happy if there was new management there being that Gladiator is closing.

yeah, it's on ulmerton. sorry you had a bad experience. i've known John and Joey for years.

if i ever see something like that there then i'll give them hell for it. thats just not right.

Are you refering the the field on Ulmerton? Last time I was there was bout 2 months ago and the field folks were INCREDIBLY rude all day long to me and my son. One guy actually threatened my 6 year old son with lifetime banning for playing with my backup gun. The gun had no air tank, no hopper, and no batteries... but was apparently a 'THREAT, and could hurt someone"

Made my son cry for an hour and now he doesn't ever want to go to the 'outside field where the mean people play'...

I'd be happy if there was new management there being that Gladiator is closing.

wow, im not suprised at all. Sure, i havent been there in about a year and a half or so. But i used to ref there with aldo, alex, and all them, and john can definitly be an *******, as well as some other people he had working for him.

ive driven past florida paintball a few times lately, and i never noticed it changed its name?

maybe me and asainsensation will hit it up. i dont really wanna drive to kohn in riverview every weekend

anyone from citrus county?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno06
    wow, im not suprised at all. Sure, i havent been there in about a year and a half or so. But i used to ref there with aldo, alex, and all them, and john can definitly be an *******, as well as some other people he had working for him.

ive driven past florida paintball a few times lately, and i never noticed it changed its name?

maybe me and asainsensation will hit it up. i dont really wanna drive to kohn in riverview every weekend

lol fo sho.

i will be at orbital this weekend.....any one else?
    feel free to join in....

Saturday 4/29/06

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Frost17
    i will be at orbital this weekend.....any one else?
    feel free to join in....
    I'll be there on saturday.
    Lord willing and the creek dont rise.

i'll be there sunday sporting my phantom most likely.

In a house... on a street... in a neighborhood... maybe your neighborhood!
    A follow-up to all the very nice folks that offered to try and make my get together:

My entire week has been horrible, all of my plans have fallen apart, and the best I can do to recover for paintball is going to be going to Hudson for the scenario game and just hanging out with folks without playing. It is unlikely I will play at all now, but at least I will get to hang with some friends for awhile.

I really DO want to setup a Florida AO day somewhere and soon. So let's start talking about doing something please.

sorry to hear that Res. happy bday and enjoy the day. hanging with friends and just being around paintball is a consolation.

i'm up for an AO day. name it.

A follow-up to all the very nice folks that offered to try and make my get together:

My entire week has been horrible, all of my plans have fallen apart, and the best I can do to recover for paintball is going to be going to Hudson for the scenario game and just hanging out with folks without playing. It is unlikely I will play at all now, but at least I will get to hang with some friends for awhile.

I really DO want to setup a Florida AO day somewhere and soon. So let's start talking about doing something please.

enjoy your b-day....!!!!

have a good birthday and dont worry about the bad week. just have fun with your friends.

we have an infinite amount of other weekends to have an AO day. plus, i wont have my new timmy til wednesday/thursday anyways

Sorry to hear it didn't work, but I in for an AO day somewhere. I was in GA this weekend for the spec ops SPPL thing. 4 of the top 5 teams were from FL. we took 1st

with 4 out of 10 guys shooting mags and 3 more in the bags as back ups

Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

trigger pull game

Runner...Did you use your mag??????????

Answer - No!

Did your Nerve break?

Answer - Yes!

Next time use a mag

TT

so0o0 when is the next miami event .........

just wanted to let everyone know that i'll be playing at KOHN this coming up weekend for about a 95% chance. Hope to see some AO people there.

i would be there just happen to be out of town this weekend.....

Orbital Paintball

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno06
    just wanted to let everyone know that i'll be playing at KOHN this coming up weekend for about a 95% chance. Hope to see some AO people there.
    I will be at Orbital on saturday 5/13/06 for a couple hours of woodsball.
    I get tired of the airball pretty quick, even if I'm winning.
    The games are over to quick, you spend more time refilling then you do playing.
    There will be me and one other AO'er there, chad326.
    I do want to try Kohns woods field sometime but it wont be this month though.
    If you change your mind about Kohns PM me and I'll send you my mobile # .

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    I will be at Orbital on saturday 5/13/06 for a couple hours of woodsball.
    I get tired of the airball pretty quick, even if I'm winning.
    The games are over to quick, you spend more time refilling then you do playing.
    There will be me and one other AO'er there, chad326.
    I do want to try Kohns woods field sometime but it wont be this month though.
    If you change your mind about Kohns PM me and I'll send you my mobile # .

haha, im the exact opposite. i remember when woodsball was all we could play, and i never really liked it. its even worst at a recfield with rec ballers playing, because they usually just sit and hide and 'snipe'. im in it more for the adrenaline rush though. maybe next weekend i can give you a PM and ill try orbital though?

New store

Hey fellow AO'ers I just opened my new store in Crystal River (Citrus County). I have Zero overhead so my prices are cheap(pmi premium paint for $38.00 a case Evil for $48.00). I use National and PMI for product and I am a Custom Products dealer as well (alas I am not an AGD dealer). If you need something PM or email me for prices. I don't have much stock on hand but most orders get to me within two days. Purple Karta number one is on display if you happen to stop by. I don't know if this is the right forum for this info so move it if need be.
    Testing proves - testing works.

you said national.....so do you have a pricelist on some timmy's? (06 empire/infamous?) thanks

ALSO, who is going this weekend? I'll be there all 3 days most likely!

if you mean the tourney, i'm most likely going saturday after work. will be there 3 or 3:30 ish.

NPPL Tampa 5/19/06

if you mean the tourney, i'm most likely going saturday after work. will be there 3 or 3:30 ish.
    I'm going to try and walk thru the booths Friday morning
    if I can cut loose from work for an hour.