Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Thumbs up Sounds good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim888
    I agree with that ^^
    also Orbital is a good field
    I also like paintball experience. CFP is ok if you have your own group.

I'm in Lakeland don. I have a group of around 15 guys who like to go and play at friends houses in the area who have some woods lmk if you ever wanna join.

I also played a few years back over at weekend warriors if I remember right they had a decent field off of 301 and sligh...but that was around 6-7 years ago if I remember right

I would love to join you guys Jim888! I haven't seen a Automag being used yet since I go back into paintball this year and seeing a fellow AO member would be cool. Let me know when you guys are playing and I will be there. If I can get another perosn or two I could bring them also.

Let me know.. I love woodsball

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_83
    I would love to join you guys Jim888! I haven't seen a Automag being used yet since I go back into paintball this year and seeing a fellow AO member would be cool. Let me know when you guys are playing and I will be there. If I can get another perosn or two I could bring them also.

Let me know.. I love woodsball

Great! I swap between my mag and sniper II (I love too see ppls faces when then get hit by "the guy with the 'non-electro' gun"

I dont know the day of our next game but I'm sure it will be after the new year I'll send you a PM when I know more

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    news flash: paintball experience is closed. they are working for CFP doing the rec ball side of things.

Don: Boohyah! a fellow pasco countian . gators is still pretty decent. i'll PM you with my next outing and see if we can hook up.
    also, waynes isn't a very good recball field. way too much walking to get to different fields IMHO. good for scenario though.

Jim: i got your PM and have been pondering....try adjusting the cocking lug on the hammer.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Great! I swap between my mag and sniper II (I love too see ppls faces when then get hit by "the guy with the 'non-electro' gun"

I dont know the day of our next game but I'm sure it will be after the new year I'll send you a PM when I know more
    Sounds good man. I'm ready

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    news flash: paintball experience is closed. they are working for CFP doing the rec ball side of things.

Don: Boohyah! a fellow pasco countian . gators is still pretty decent. i'll PM you with my next outing and see if we can hook up.
    also, waynes isn't a very good recball field. way too much walking to get to different fields IMHO. good for scenario though.

Jim: i got your PM and have been pondering....try adjusting the cocking lug on the hammer.
    I hear you about Waynes... I guess I should find out what it is really first. I did hear it was huge... good for scenario... I hope there is one

its 55 acres. its a really nice place. the scenario i played at was great, but $80 a case is pretty pricey.
    MY MAG, Ultra Jim
    -----------------
    ULE Body
    Lvl 10
    Classic Valve
    ULT on/off valve
    DYE Xcel Barrel
    Quick Disconnect Thingies on the valve
    88ci 3000psi Fixed Nitrogen System
    Drop
    12 Volt Revy

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_83
    I hear you about Waynes... I guess I should find out what it is really first. I did hear it was huge... good for scenario... I hope there is one

Yeah its huge, I played for 7 hrs and never even saw half the field.
    Paint is pricey there but the event I went to was byop so that was nice.

Yeah its huge, I played for 7 hrs and never even saw half the field.
    Paint is pricey there but the event I went to was byop so that was nice.

Damn... I don't know if I'm going to go to this place now... This sounds like too much walking

I heard of a Paintball Fild in IL that has a day after Chritmas free day. Free entry and air and its BYOP! Does anyone know of anywhere in FL that will be open during the week of Christmas... I still have to work all this week, but I'm off all next week and want to play a lot!

ok so im just now gonna start playing and i live in brandon what are some good fields i can go to
    also why did battlezone shutdown?
    feedback
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=848340

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=davidsimpson&item=-1&frompage=222

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zazzoo
    ok so im just now gonna start playing and i live in brandon what are some good fields i can go to
    also why did battlezone shutdown?
    Gator Extreme Paintball in Hudson is very good... I'm going there Saturday!

Orlando Paintball is ok.. good if you want to play late... but very expensive

Central Florida Paintball is good if you have a group. I went there with about 6 people and only one other group showed up on a Saturday and we played with them some. We also got to take one of the refs and play some 3on3 ourselves which was cool.

alright just wanted to see what were some good fields since i quit a few years ago i haven t really kept up with them thanks for info

me too

Quote Originally Posted by zazzoo
    alright just wanted to see what were some good fields since i quit a few years ago i haven t really kept up with them thanks for info
    No problem. I'm just getting back into it as well, but started a couple months ago so i have been to a couple places. Some of the other guys might be able to help more.

hey, any of you guys willing to come out to orlando and play at stingers this sunday? its a small feild, but its really laid back, has very reasonable prices, and great owners. if not, anywhere you guys want to go?

hey guys I have a question I picked up a mag at a yard sale today that has somthing I've not seen before it has like an "air block" (I dont know what else to call it) coming out of the side where the air line goes in the line runs throught the block into the gun (like where it would on a regular mag but then there is also another line that runs into the block and into the gun itself...

I'm sure I just really muddied the waters for ya'll trying to explain that I'll try and get pics up to help explain this later

does any one know what that is and what its all about (I havent had time to fully explore it yet)

Smart Parts Majic Box

hey guys I have a question I picked up a mag at a yard sale today that has somthing I've not seen before it has like an "air block" (I dont know what else to call it) coming out of the side where the air line goes in the line runs throught the block into the gun (like where it would on a regular mag but then there is also another line that runs into the block and into the gun itself...

I'm sure I just really muddied the waters for ya'll trying to explain that I'll try and get pics up to help explain this later

does any one know what that is and what its all about (I havent had time to fully explore it yet)
    Sounds like a Smart Parts Majic Box.
    Is it attached to the valve ?
    Post a pic plz.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Sounds like a Smart Parts Majic Box.
    Is it attached to the valve ?
    Post a pic plz.
    i agree thats what it sounds like

pretty sure it's a "magic box". was supposed to lower operating pressure. pretty much a gimic. nice find though. a little piece of history.

pretty sure it's a "magic box". was supposed to lower operating pressure. pretty much a gimic. nice find though. a little piece of history.
    yes I've confirmed that, that is what it is
    I was just happy to pick up a working mag really cheap (best loaner guns)

Thumbs up

yes I've confirmed that, that is what it is
    I was just happy to pick up a working mag really cheap (best loaner guns)

WOW! A mag at a garage sale! I'm going to start stopping at those now

3-man Open Class Pump Tournament. Saturday, March 10, 2007 at Legends Paintball Complex in Riverview, FL.

This tournament will be put on in association with Florida Pump Chumps and hopefully be the first event for the 2007 Florida Pump Paintball League season. That's right, a season! I am looking to put on 3 to 5 additional events throughout Florida! So keep your eyes and ears open for this one.

Okay, back to this tournament. Ready for details? Here we go:

Date: Saturday, March 10th. Play begins at 9 a.m.
    Price: $100 per team (This covers entry and air fee)
    Paint: BYOP - the field will also have paint at $40 or $50 a case.
    Classification: Open pump (no semi) 3 on 3 center flag

Prize package is still being put together, so once I have more details on this, I will let you know.

So start putting your teams together! A minimum of 10 teams is needed with a 20 team maximum. All teams will need to pay their entry fee no later than February 24th. Payment may be maid by check or Paypal.

If you have any questions, please PM me on SCP, or you can e-mail me at mrmag11@aol.com (please put "tournament" in the subject).

I'd love to join a pump team, preferably located around Tampa, and go to this event! I used to live and play up in Tallahassee, but haven't even aired up any of my gear since moving south.

Let me know!!!

Thumbs up Sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by craltal
    I'd love to join a pump team, preferably located around Tampa, and go to this event! I used to live and play up in Tallahassee, but haven't even aired up any of my gear since moving south.

Let me know!!!
    Never played pump before but I have an open class pump marker.
    What happened to Kohns field, its now Legends ?
    Did someone buy them out ?

Anyone playing tomorrow at Legends or Orbital ?

cool hopefully i can have my pumpmag done soon

3 man pump tourney registration

Registration is officially open. If you would like to register, please e-mail mrmag11@aol.com. Put the word "Registration" in the subject line...I will then e-mail you the Word document registration form. Payment can be made via check or Paypal. Remember, 10 team minimum with a 20 team maximum!

Web site, logo and much more to be released in the near future!!!

Registration is officially open. If you would like to register, please e-mail mrmag11@aol.com. Put the word "Registration" in the subject line...I will then e-mail you the Word document registration form. Payment can be made via check or Paypal. Remember, 10 team minimum with a 20 team maximum!

Web site, logo and much more to be released in the near future!!!
    ok when is the deadline?
    Just incase i get my gun running and can find a team to play with
    by the way lee i played with you about a year or 2 ago at battlezone i drove by there the other day and it was closed ( i had the red ebladed cocker/silver ule xvalved mag/matrix dont know which i had when i played with you)

Maybe we should form a Valrico team... I'm hoping to have a pair of pumps ready by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by craltal
    Maybe we should form a Valrico team... I'm hoping to have a pair of pumps ready by that time.
    I would be down for that im hoping to finsish my gun before then i need a body milled for a pump and then i should be good to go

payment must be recieved by feb 24th.

i remember you zazoo. good times at herndons. too bad it's closed.

Gator Extreme Paintball!

Anyone here go to Gator Extreme Paintball in Hudson at all?

I'm there almost every weekend with my two Automags representing!

I am in Jacksonville.

For any pump players, there is a tournament coming up in Tampa March 10th.
    Tournament