Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    dude....you are such a sellout.....

pysch WORKS FOR WALGREENS!!!!!!!!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Lee, i have been playing for about 7 years, but i dont claim to be a excellent player. Experience does mean something though.

Ok, so if it gets rained out tommorrow you are syaing that you would like to come and and play in orlando on sunday of next week? JUst want to make sure.

I put in a request for SAturday the 12th off from work so i can goes to paintball expeirence to meet with you guys and hopefully shoot some of you or at least shoot at some of you.

Let me know if this is good for everyone.

LAter

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

i might plan on going but lee has to go cuz he gives me a ride there with him.

i may also go because theres a $5 field fee!
    (i need to save money because im also saving up to buy a mag off lee )

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

well, im probably definately going to be there, possibly with my roomate. If he does not go i will definately have his gun in case i dont get mine up to par before that day.
    You guys sound like a lot of fun and i think it would be cool to have some permanent paintball contacts.

It seems lately there has been an overflow of a-holes being introduced to the sport and its just good to hang out with cool people and from what it sounds like decent players.

thats very true zipp
    spyderea.net is filled with em.
    i posted my spyder up for sale and they were critisizing it.
    ***s

lol

Hey guys, this is a pic of my mag. Keep in mind that i still have not received my ULE body, which will be here in a few days.

hey zippy!....nice piece. i'd love to see a ule body. i'd thought about getting one, but decided i'm very happy with my minimag. i'd attach a pic, but my digicam is a walmart special and frankly, the pics it takes suck. you'll just have to come see it for yourself.

i started this thread for the same reason you stated, to find some cool people to play pb with. i've helped build worked at and head reffed at two fields in my time and was usually dealing w/ bs instead of or while playing. now i just want to relax and play and have some decent people and good players to do that with. i have not been dissapointed at all due to the caliber of people that have replied and shown up and the owners and staff at pbex. thank god because i have an impaired tolerance for b.s. :-)

yes, if pbex gets rained out today, i'll save my $$ or paint and go to orlando next sunday if that works for everyone, if not, i'll do whatever. it's past my turn to travel since most of the group comes from orlando, fair is fair and i enjoy going to new places. i think it advances a persons skill to go aganst different people and styles of play in new environments.

the 12th works for me pending what happens today. i can only afford to play two days a month and i have all my kids every weekend day i'm off or not plating pb, so i dedicate at least every other full weekend to them, so we'll see what happens this weekend and go from there. i'll follow the crowd and make an effort to meet at the most convienient time and place for the group though.

now i lay me down to sleep...i pray agd my soul to keep.....:-)

Well, hopefully everything works out so you can play on the 12th. Iggy said he would go if you were going because you are his ride.

By the way just so i can get to know some of you guys:
    -What are your real names?
    -How old are all of you?
    -How long have you all been playing?

-My name is Kris
    -I am 22 yrs old
    -I have been laying for about 7 years, or so

yo kris

my name is eric
    im 15 years old
    ive been playing for 1 year in october
    i'm getting a mag with serial cfoo104

wow that is a collectors item, dont let that one get away.

I have some old mag parts lying around, if you need something let me know. If i dont have it i can probably get it for you cheap.

I thought my mag was old! Make sure that thing still works, it porbably does since it's a mag and they last forever.

yea its awesome
    still works great.
    do you or anyone have a pump kit?
    im thinkin about makin it a pump mag.

No i dont know anyone with a pump kit, those are kinda hard to come by.

But if i see one ill let you know.

thanks zip

hey guys i posted paintball experience on pbreview about a mounth ago and its finaly up after i emailed them. lol

post your review and give them some more business

http://pbreview.com/fields/reviews/?...&sort=new#4226

hi...my name's lee and i'm a mag and pump gun-aholic......help me please......

zippy: i'm 39, live in the center of the known universe...that sprawling metropolis that IS the city of zephyrhills!
    been playing on and off for 15 years, have been head ref at and helped build 2 different fields and in the last few months decided i wanted to smell the paint and go to different places and be a regular 'ol walk on player.

needless to say, another great day yesterday. some of the orlando crew showed, except for iggy....hermano..brudda...wtf? i was told to do the following iggy...blame it on king blueberry...

1) make me an offer on a solenoid....
    2) i hear jt is coming out with a new line of skirts this year....
    3) you can prevent callouses from using non-electric triggers by wrapping a bandaid around your trigger fingers...

DISCLAIMER...JASON MADE ME SAY THAT STUFF...HE THOUGHT OF ALL OF IT!

seriously ig, had a great day and it would have been that much better had you and dan been there. jake is cool and rocked for a new guy. i hope you get the micro up and running for the 12th. 5$ field fee that day.

you donw w/ us zippy?

homocidal: 5$ field fee, 50$ case, not sure on co2 fills, but i'm sure they're competitive with all other places. c'mon down man.

eric and his brother are most likely going the 12th, as well as max. i'll give timmy a call and see if he's able to come. if he does, him and i will do a 12gm pump gun one on one for everyones entertainment.

co2 is $5 for all day air

ahh hear comes the rain. again.

I am definately down with the 12, i got the day off and im ready to go.

I'll have to bring out the Sl 68 for a little pump one on one action, if i can get the dam thing working..lol,
    If not i'll use the Pirahna, that happens to have a little Palmers work done on it...you'll love that Lee.

yeah im all over the 12th, im starting to get excited i havent played in a few months, and that was at Orlando Paintball, i wold have to say that the experience was a little Sub-Par, if you know what i mean. We only had one REf for like 30 people, and the ref never e=went on the field once. On top pf that the ref hda never played paintball in his life, what is up with that.

I used to Ref at PAintbal world before Larry king decided to hire a bunch of twelve year olds to do his Reffing, back when you used to jumo in front of someone who is being over shot, or risk yourself for a paint check....those were the days.

Sorry about all of the typos, it is 2:41 AM and i just got off work...lol

Lee - It really sucked not playing Saturday... but honestly, I stayed up too late Friday night trying to get my gun to work. I was sure that I'd done something wrong so I just kept trying and trying to get it to work right, past the point where I was thinking clearly. When I woke up Saturday morning, I picked up right where I'd left off. If I'd gone I wouldn't have a good time mostly because I still too tired and I would've had to deal with other equipment problems. Oh well, I'll be there next time... no doubt! I've been building a backup so regardless of the state of the Micro, I'll be sprayin some paint by then.

Zippy - Hi, my name is Iggy and I've been a Magoholic since 1997. I'm 26 year old.

Hey guys, this is a pic of my roomates cocker, which will be what i will be using if i dont get my gun up and running by then.

thats one of those brand new e-oracle's isn't it

hey guys, i may have a potential buyer for my spyder!

iggy: np, just yanking your chain a little. let me know if theres anything you need, i'd be hapopy to hep though i doubt i have any parts that would work in an emag.

zippy: boooyah! sat. 12th!
    what kind of piranha? i have a short barrel piranha i'm tinkering w/. no palmer stuff, all stock and needs a seal. would you happen to have a non pierce pin exhaust valve seal assembly?
    i picked up a stock 98 cocker a couple weeks ago. it should be up and ready to go. if i like it, i'll keep it as is until the pneumatics foul up and then i'm going to put a pump kit on it. i'm waiting on a trigger frame to complete it.

i havn't seen an sl 68 in years. you have to have cohone's to play with thatthing lol. wwe used to rent those back in the day, then went to the sb piranhas, always wanted a piranha, thats why i got it.

i sense a sheridan pump gun 1 on 1........
    you might want to pm iggy and see if you all can hook up for a convoy to make it easier for you to find the place. it's not too hard to find, just more convienient that way.

your room mate not able to make it?

the owners and staff of pbex go to paitnball world some fridays. they have the same reffing complaints. i'm not too keen on going to a place like that, but still want to check out the indoor when it opens.

Nice marker Zip. Your friends aint to bad niether.

Gonna make it on the 12th.......oh yeah.

Skirts would allow more airflow while playin........but a random ball flyin by might be deadly.

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

Well, i just got my HAlO today.

Thank God the Fiance' let me spend the money..lol
    ULE body Comes tommorrow, and ill be ready to go as long as the new extra long on/off pin works for my hyperframe.

SATURDAY

I had a h&!! of a day saturday. First my automag wouldn't function right. It kept spiking up to about 450 fps, so I had to use my 2k1 cocker. Then everybody and their brother showed up with the Tippman A5 & response triggers. So I'm the only one out there with a semi. But I managed to hodl them off using good tactics and a fast trigger finger. I had a lot of fun, and thats what it's all about. Glad I had a back-up.

hey homocidal2...
    are you going to pb exp with us on the 12th?
    i wasn't there last saturday.

Well i got my ULE body in the mail yesterday, and bought my HALO on monday. so im pretty much ready to go.

I put everything together and at first my gun didn't shoot, needless to say after putting almost $1000 into it you expect it to shoot.

I had to tinker with it a bit, well actually a lot but i finally got it to work. Apparently the long on/off pin that i got was too long, go figure. But man it shoots like a dream.

If anyone is debateing getting ULE body, get one it takes about 15%of weight off the gun. Im not one to complain about the weight but my gun is a tank, when it is full it prob. weighs about agood 9 to 10 lbs. Mostly due to the Ancient reg on my HP system.

I will have pics of my gun up shortly for all to see.

thats cool kris
    i might get a ULE body someday.
    but for now im just tryin to get the essentials to work the way i want. lol
    aka, the trigger frame i like, and other mods that i havn't decided on cause i havn't played with it enough to know what it needs.
    i gtg to plant city... l8r

hey guys, i live in lakeland and havent played in about 5 years, im looking at getting back in with a rt pro setup. where is there to play around here now? i played the place on spirit lake road a long time ago and tried them in the yellow pages and the number didnt work

hey viper matt, welcome back to paintball!

we'll be at paintball experience on saturday the 12th. read back through this thread for all the info you'll need. if you think you might have trouble finding it, i can meet you at a store near it and you can follow me in.

fell free to sound off if you have any questions.