Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2352

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    had a blast. was nice to meet some people from AO. been a long time since i'd done that.

was especially nice to meet the fellas from Mixed Breed-stand up players as was everyone who attended.

thanks for making today an excellent day!

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    It was a great time indeed.
    Great bunch of guys and gals.

Definitely! Man what a blast today. Huge up to Maniac (sorry about that bounus Hank ), NU, Mark, Trevor, Alan and EVERYONE that showed up to play.

Heh, for an AKA day there sure were a lot of mags out there.

Talking Camp Miles / Braveheart Scenario July 19th

I know I know, its in two weeks but I'm thinking I might go for the limited paint on Saturday July 19th. Its just east of Punta Gorda.
    $30.00 entry gets you 1 air/CO2 fill and 40 paintballs for each of the 6 games.
    $10.00 more gets you 3 more air/CO2 fills.
    Yes everyone is limited to 40 balls per game.
    I called the guy and he said bring your scuba tank for fills if you want to, for those that use air. I will be using the S6 and the 13ci tank so I'll have air if someone else needs some.

http://campmilespaintball.com/braveheart.html

I know theres some pumpers down in Sarasota.
    Didnt know if anyone in here had heard of this but it sounds like big fun Vern !

Call Keith with any questions @ 239-980-9850 (taken from the site).

Oh and I can carry 4-5 riders if anyone wants to meet me in Brandon and ride down.

You know the barney and dust viks that were in the proshop?

220 and they are mine.

Black one works 100% except a small small leak down the barrel. probably a valve seat.

Barney is still in parts, the noid wires look like hell, and there isnt any eyes lol.

Hi-res pics of the event:
    http://modmymag.com/images/akadayjuly52008/

currently uploading should all be there in a while

Last edited by Ruler_Mark; 07-05-2008 at 10:09 PM.

lol, check out Larry with the ice-grill. Stone cold killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    lol, check out Larry with the ice-grill. Stone cold killer.
    like vanilla ice? thats funny because i was thinking "why is the model " (simon) hiding behind the ol' lady .the tux shirt made a great target by the way
    just playing , actually i was surprised by your game on sat . you really brought it ,
    great day all & all .bunch of stand up well experienced players out their . the pump players really impressed the heck out of me

Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL
    the pump players really impressed the heck out of me
    QFT. I got both of em before the end of the day though.

Edit: though I was shooting semi.

The ones that moved around we good, I hated the ones that moved back and huddled together and waited for us to push for some of the games

Talking

Your nice white shirt was christened by a pump the first game remember ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    The ones that moved around we good, I hated the ones that moved back and huddled together and waited for us to push for some of the games
    Its a lot harder facing electronic markers with a pump then you might think.
    Oh and thanks for buying those Vikings , kept me from doing it.

Its a lot harder facing electronic markers with a pump then you might think.
    Oh and thanks for buying those Vikings , kept me from doing it.

I TOTALLY agree. was alot of fun. and no prob man I prolly cant go back to that field again

Yeah. Hey I like being a target.

You know what else I remember? Playing a whole game with no air and just dancing a jig to draw fire (and not getting shot )

Yeah. Hey I like being a target.

You know what else I remember? Playing a whole game with no air and just dancing a jig to draw fire (and not getting shot )
    IDK what made me laugh harder , you doing the "crack dance" or going home bouncing off the wall of the base
    positive outcome ,................
    everyone inside is out

Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL
    IDK what made me laugh harder , you doing the "crack dance" or going home bouncing off the wall of the base
    positive outcome ,................
    everyone inside is out

omg that was sooo classy of him

I shot GH in the rear after said wall bounce. He about took that building down No break or anything. Actually he didn't really notice it I don't think. Great times all. Ohh and update Mark's Barney Blaster is functional Finally he owns real AKA. About time

I enjoyed everyones company. Lol the whole "just how many AKA guns were being played" question did cross my mind, but at this point to me they are one in the same. Except for the whole air consumption thing. Simon your molten is pure goodness. That anno... wow. Next meet up I wanna bring a small studio setup and shoot everyones guns. Nice shirt too that was pure class.

I had fun workin that right side with you Nu that one game was rad. Overall the pumpers were impressive. That one dude was certainly a hard target. Cat like movements... meow.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Thotograph
    I shot GH in the rear after said wall bounce. He about took that building down No break or anything. Actually he didn't really notice it I don't think. That one dude was certainly a hard target. Cat like movements... meow.
    I didnt have any paint and was just dry firing for about the last 10 minutes so I figured I might as well go for the fort.
    Its not so easy stopping 235 pounds. I did feel the shot but it bounced. That pumper would be NinjaDave . He never takes more than 30 balls into a game lol. He loves to play against semi-autos . He usually wins too.
    It was big fun for sure. You guys are all a credit to the sport.

Aye NinjaDave was the real deal. I know I got alot to learn yet when I cross paths with someone like him. He got me at least once. Movement was solid. I wanna build a sniper the phantom I picked up I'm not feelin much. Just doesn't fit me. Maybe if I get the air config better I'll be able to tuck in more. Stock 12gram changer is right in my face.

Yea the love tap was unintentional I wasn't sure if you were still in or what was up. Lol I had so much fun with my JMJ Vik I forgot to get out an excal. Which semi were you rockin Alan?

Ya'll are making me really upset that I missed out

[QUOTE=ThotographI had fun workin that right side with you Nu that one game was rad. Overall the pumpers were impressive. That one dude was certainly a hard target. Cat like movements... meow.[/QUOTE]

i was diggin the camo p.j's lol no but seriously ive played w/ pump dudes before but,..."ninjaDave" knows how to move that phantom around the field ,was almost matrix like

Wink

Aye NinjaDave was the real deal. I know I got alot to learn yet when I cross paths with someone like him. He got me at least once. Movement was solid. I wanna build a sniper the phantom I picked up I'm not feelin much. Just doesn't fit me. Maybe if I get the air config better I'll be able to tuck in more. Stock 12gram changer is right in my face.

Yea the love tap was unintentional I wasn't sure if you were still in or what was up. Lol I had so much fun with my JMJ Vik I forgot to get out an excal. Which semi were you rockin Alan?
    Lol I thought the game was over if someone touched the fort.
    I used the Viking a couple games and the Phoenix a couple games.

Yeah, I have to admit, Dave was not only skilled but a SUPER nice guy too. I would ball with that group any/every day. It was actually an inspiring day of play after the whole "Blanding debacle".

Aye aye would play with those dudes any day. I almost forgot about the pump kit I have for my blazer. I'll be sure to bring that out next time. I forgot to bust out the single trigger excal I snaked off MCB. I brought it just for you Simon and then forgot to use it

I'm thinkin that drive is well worth it compared to the field I'm normally at. The only downside was that the paintgot pretty soft in the heat and was dimpled to begin with. Still I got some good elims in.

GH you were rainin on me when I was in those tires. Was that the Viking? My guess would be yes.

Aye aye would play with those dudes any day. I almost forgot about the pump kit I have for my blazer. I'll be sure to bring that out next time. I forgot to bust out the single trigger excal I snaked off MCB. I brought it just for you Simon and then forgot to use it

I'm thinkin that drive is well worth it compared to the field I'm normally at. The only downside was that the paintgot pretty soft in the heat and was dimpled to begin with. Still I got some good elims in.

GH you were rainin on me when I was in those tires. Was that the Viking? My guess would be yes.
    That was the Viking. Defending thats side theres really no cover, no bunkers, just some 5 inch trees.
    The field fee is 5 bux cheaper there than any field within 35-40 minutes.
    But you must buy the best paint they have or you wont be happy with the paint there.
    If we have another big get together and call ahead they will bring in Marballizer.
    Marbs are hands down better than any I've tried lately and it was only like 60 a case.

I had a great time meeting you guys and it was nice seeing other mags for a change. Can't wait for another chance to play with you all.

Anybody know if Ninjadave is on any of the forums?

Talking

Anybody know if Ninjadave is on any of the forums?
    MCB once in a while but mostly SCP.

http://invisionfree.com/forums/StockClassPaintball

He posts a lot in the regional :

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/St...p?showforum=22

He's part of the Florida Pump Chumps.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Oriande
    I had a great time meeting you guys and it was nice seeing other mags for a change. Can't wait for another chance to play with you all.
    Same here.
    Need some more carriers for the level 10 let me know.
    Got a few of the LX installation instructions CD's if you need one.
    I meant to change the piston in Trevors I-Reg for him and forgot about it.
    I also meant to go back to the office and buy those Vikings and forgot about that too.

Same here.
    Need some more carriers for the level 10 let me know.
    Got a few of the LX installation instructions CD's if you need one.
    I meant to change the piston in Trevors I-Reg for him and forgot about it.
    I also meant to go back to the office and buy those Vikings and forgot about that too.
    thank god you forgot so that i could snipe em

Tallahassee here.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles6983
    Tallahassee here.
    Howdy ! Welcome !
    Tampa area here.

Wink

I know I know, its in two weeks but I'm thinking I might go for the limited paint on Saturday July 19th. Its just east of Punta Gorda.
    $30.00 entry gets you 1 air/CO2 fill and 40 paintballs for each of the 6 games.
    $10.00 more gets you 3 more air/CO2 fills.
    Yes everyone is limited to 40 balls per game.
    I called the guy and he said bring your scuba tank for fills if you want to, for those that use air. I will be using the S6 and the 13ci tank so I'll have air if someone else needs some.

http://campmilespaintball.com/braveheart.html

I know theres some pumpers down in Sarasota.
    Didnt know if anyone in here had heard of this but it sounds like big fun Vern !

Call Keith with any questions @ 239-980-9850 (taken from the site).

Oh and I can carry 4-5 riders if anyone wants to meet me in Brandon and ride down.

Put this back up top so we can see if any AO'ers are interested.