Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida peeps...step up!!

they rent out piranhas or upgraded spyders and piranhas.
    i don't think they're open sunday unless you reserve the field.sorry i don't have more info (ive been playing there longer than anyone here.lol) i'll call my cousin dennis cuz he was friends with the owners before they opened the field and he knows all the stuff at pb exp.

its time to go buy fireworks! l8r

-SP, The Paintball Nazis

see cocker, see cocker break

"Some magazines call mag players "old school". so i guess new school is were you hafta fix you gun every day."

i hate that neighbor.

me an lee were outside letting off fireworks, and our neighbor comes out and startes yelling at us..."havn't you had enough fun for one night!?"...and then lee yells at him...then he yells at lee...it was really funny(kinda) but we had to stop shooting off the fireworks. i still have 150 firecrackers left. lol
    one bottle rocket amost blew my but up.lol
    one parachute flying thingy went up, caught on fire and floated into a tree.
    a pack of fire crackers almost blew up in lees hand.
    oh well tommorow i'll do some more then some more then some more...boohoohoowhaahahaha
    j/k although i will do more tommorow

Orlando Florida, where the Mouse will reign Forever....unfortunately.
    Sounds like you guys had a little too much fun...lol

Well Lee looks like you have your hands full with all of these one on ones going on. I havent played with any of you guys yet but im really looking forward to it.

I didnt get any Fireworks this year.... But next year il go all out. And you should tell your unpatriotic neighbor to Bugger off...lol

"If if you believe in Psychokinetics, then raise my hand"
    "There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't"
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart"
    "What happens if you get scared half to death twice"
    "If we aren't supposed to eat animls, why are they made of meat?"
    "Ask me about my vow of silence"
    "I like you, but i wouldn't want to see you working with sub-atomic particals"

lol zipp
    thats what lee did!lol
    i wanted to light another one and throw ir at him.
    i had one in my hand too.

i can't wait to play either.
    your gonna love pb exp. its great

how many fields do they have there?

Is it mostly wooded or speedball tyoe fields?

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    yeah that guy was a jerk. funny thing is, the whole city was sending stuff in the air. it must have been what bagdhad looked like! this town is one big fireworks display from the 2nd or 3rd until a couple days after. we just happened to get yelled at for it.
    eric: apologize to your parents for me. i hate getting yelled at, that just sets me right off. if he had wanted us to stop, he should have been an adult and just asked, i would have stopped with no fuss and respected his wishes, but i take crap from no one lol, he should just be a man and act like an adult you know?

matt: i'll see about sunday, it'll have to be sinister paintball on 98 since as eric said pbex isn't open sundays. i may be able to pop i at least to say hello and meet you.

zippy: fireworks rock! a town just north of us (dade city) dioes a big display every year, i took the kids up there to watch it and came home to set offf our own.
    and yes, a pack of black cats had a fast fuse and i almost got it lol. at least i was tossing them with my loading hand and not my gun hand :-).

eric seemed to have a vendetta against this oak tree across from his house, he kept trying to burn it down. and yes, thats about how accurately he shoots.

1-1's...gotta love 'em!

i am so ready to play, 7 more days! pb ex has a speedball course, and atack and defend course (i call it the o.k. corral, because it's always a gun fight!) and two woods courses, one they call the "large" and one is the "small". both heavily wooded and vegetated. i have found out that i have lost all my woods skills, so i stick to the fort and speedball. they have plans for sup'air in the future, two 5 mans that they can combine into a ten man. they are going to put in a building for a shop and sign in etc. first though, then the new fields. they have seven acres total i believe with much less than half of it developed into playing area at this point.
    also, theres talk of a top gun tourney. all one on one games. don't know when though, the've had at least one of those to date.

hope everyone had a great fourth and happy birthday United States of America. support our armed forces and veterans, police, nurses, fireman and emergency workers. they're the ones in the trenches that make it all possible.
    Last edited by Lee; 07-05-2003 at 05:03 AM.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

Lee: i'm not much of a woods player much myself, i definately prefer the speedball and Sup air. I'm going to be trying to get some sort of a team together or at least hop onto another team so i can play in tha Cup this year.

How are the wooded fields as far as swampyness and muddiness, i ask because that tends to attract a lot of mosquitos. I mean, don't get me wrong, i'm not some sissy non outdoors person, but gettin tore up by thousands of mosquitos can ruin a paintball day.

zippy: the woods can be muddy, all depends on the rain. it's wetlands so it can get pretty bad.

iggy is looking to start a team also. maybe you can talk to him this saturday? i just don't have the typoe of money it takes to play tournament ball, or the time. it'd be nice though, even though i swore them off years ago, i've been thinking about it lately. besides, i'm old!

lol lee
    if iggy can get a sponcer that would give us paint, ect. i'll be able to join, i don't have a job yet so i only have so much money available.

Lee: if u wanna do the 2 on 1 then lets do it.............. i'll take ya out anyway. hey u got any strobe fireworks at ur house.......i wana set some on the windows of that witch behind ya.

anyone know the max r.o.f. of a cocker?

the people at pb exp do like to do a lot of woods ball. personaly i dont mind it, but since ive been plain so much Sup Air and speedball ive lost my touch.

I'm not crazy.......I'm just running from sanity.
    Is throwing a cat out a window considered kitty liter?
    If a man is all alone in the woods and speaks, and no one heard him, is he still wrong?
    *sign* No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service *sign* What about pants?
    yes i know my name is spelled wrong, psych was taken

is anyone bringin digicams this time??? i plan on bringin mine........the more pics the better.

Hey iggy u bringin yours again??

Psych: As far as the MAx ROF of a cocker, i've seen a cocker shott 22 bps with the race gunn electro grip. I know it doesn't sond that believable but i didn't believe it till i saw it but it can. I know for sure that my roomates cocker can soot at least 14 to 15 bps and thats semi auto. I'm bringing it with me so i'll let you take a few shots with it.

I dont have a digi cam so i cant bring one...

hey zip thats 20 cool points for ya.

so where can i play tommorrow? im for sure going

well tommorow i think that hosers and snipers in date city is open *i think*.

got a phone number?

its...352-583-3444

matt: hosers and snipers are open tommorrow, let us know what you think of it.

pyshc: you had a touch? funny, i hadn't noticed.

haha!
    thats a good one lee.
    i thought hosers and snipers were open sundays.

zippy: your room mate won't be able to make it?

sorry for all the questions but i want to get there early and there isnt a recording on that number. anyone have an address or know what time it opes and how much $$ everything costs?

No my roomate is not going to be able to make it, he is going on vacation for that weekend. Bu ti will have his stuff, we have been friends for a very long time. We had our first paintball game to gether about 7 years ago so we trust each other when it comes to respecting someone elses equipment. I think he is panning on going out there on the 26 of this month, i;m going to try to get that day off as well.

matt: 98 to 301. go north through dade city to the 98 bypass (to brooksville) turn left off 301 onto 98. it's about a mile on the right at the first blinking light and right on the corner. the fence is painted white and has a sign.

this weekend is a special, 60$ a case including air. i don't know the other prices since i havn't been there in awhile. they have a sup'air field.

link: www.hosersandsniper.com

update us when you get home tonite and tell us what you think.

in a week or two i'm planning on doing a sunday at sinister in lakeland, let me know if your interested in a meet there.

is sinister open today?

sinisters open today as far as i know, never been there so i don't know anything about it other than where it is. it's closer to you than the place in dade city though.

crap and i cant find any info on it on the web

im leaving in 5 minutes for dade city if i cant find any more info on sinister....he has a pro shop so mabey i can buy a mag instead of renting a terd

there will be no mags in the proshop at hosers and snipers unless someone happens to be selling a used one. you'll drive right by sisnister on your way to dade city. i'm going to search for info on sinister and will post anything i find.

thanks dude, i just sent you a pm

synister link:
    http://www.paintballfields.com/fielddetails.cfm?ID=512

paintball experience link:
    http://www.paintballfields.com/fielddetails.cfm?ID=703

target zone link:
    http://www.paintballfields.com/fielddetails.cfm?ID=148

thats all the lakeland area fields i could find and i think thats all there is.

anyone want info on fields from other areas?

i'm starting to get my stuff together now for this weekend.

Lee: so how would you say PB exp. rates compared to other fields in lakeland? And other fields in the Orlando Area. DId you ever play at paintball world when itwas still behind Old town?

I dont think i have played on better fields since then.