Thread: what next?

what next?

i'm pretty content with my setup now, but i've tossed a few ideas around on upgrades. 1 is an edge kit (if sticking to traditional mag sytle body) obviously another thought is a different mag body, a vvert feed of some sort, either a no-rise, a ULE or 1 of the sluggos out (prolly the I.T.) which would mean i would need a different barrel all in all. how ever i'm some what reluctant to get a new body, it's the only orignal part left on my gun, and if i got a new body it would no longer be a minimag. also considered a warp(want to try 1 out 1st) and/or halo b. what do you guys think? what, if any of the above should i get?
    Last edited by TheJester; 04-06-2003 at 08:35 PM.
    AIM- TheJester493 IM me some time

take a look at my minimag ....
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=64837

chrome minimag w/ the following
    blade intelliframe (chrome)
    32* flame drop
    12in all american
    rico 2k hopper (intellifed)
    32*on/off ASA w/ slide check
    32*gas thru (soon to be costume products mini when it comes in)
    x-valve
    68/3000 crossfire

get a ULE and a HALO B or an egg II. The Egg II will have more than enough speed to keep up with your rate of fire on a ReTromag. Looks good!

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

get the edge....FROM ME!

if you want it you better get it soon, i have a buyer whos out of town but is back this weekend.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...722#post732722

Also, i don't know why everyone keeps acting like the ULE is the best upgrade for a mag since HPA its like they think its going to give them 50bps more or something, its just a light, vert feed body. If your content with the weight and looks of your gun now why bother spending $150.

I would keep the body you have. My edge would go great with your color scheme

i wouldnt worry about it not being a minimag anymore. you still got that AGD valve in there and thats what makes it a mag. get the ULE body, thats my latest addition

Speed Kills.........but so does everything else only slower
    OSK
    E-Mag, X-valve w/ level 10 <-- for sale
    Free Flow Lotus Body E-blade

NO RISE

im gettin 1 soon and i will have an evo 2 on it
    nice mag jester

I think it looks great like it is! I would say a no-rise body but then, like you said it wouldn't be a minimag I like the way the body goes over the barrel on mini's too. I think if AGD made no-rise minimag bodies they could at least sell 2!
    Feedback from: AO,PBN