Thread: fields in daytona beach FLorida

fields in daytona beach FLorida

Im heading down to daytona in a few days for vacation and was wondering if anybody knows a good field to play at or a good shop around the area. either would be cool but id like to play some while im down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    By a great percentage they are uneducated, religiously fanatical, and completely and hopelessly ignorant.
    Rooster refering to himself and the christian conservatives?

cmon anyone know of one

There are no proper "fields" in Daytona, but there are a few patches of woods where we rec ballers play. There's a field in Titusville at Space Coast Paintball, and of course Orlando Paintball. I heard a while back that Pro-Team in Palm Coast was setting up a field, but I haven't gone up there to check it out.

The only local shops that I know of who deal paintball equipment are G.I. Jeff's (Army/Navy surplus), Buck's Gun Rack, and A1 Paintball. However, none of these places carry any AGD products.
    Last edited by borph; 07-31-2003 at 01:19 PM.
    -DocJ

ReTroMag: XValve, ZBody, 12" Lapco Bigshot .697, Extreme Rage Omega body rail, Armson folding foregrip, ProLine Autoresponse (intellifed), Dye Stickies, Adco Hot Shot
    Hopper: 12v VL Revolution (XBoard, Vortex) WarpFeed (Bigcell), ProTeam Pro Feed
    Remote: 3K Flatline, Furon coiled hose, Staubli ProConnect QD w/shut off, Smart Parts gas-thru stock, Back Bottle Adapter, microline, 1+2 made from an Army surplus gas mask bag