Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official AONJ3, SouthEast Road Trip Thread, Version 2.0

Talking Official AONJ3, SouthEast Road Trip Thread, Version 2.0

I deleted the last thread and updated this one, sorry for the confusion...

OK, it looks like I'll be heading to AONJ3 this year! I'll know for sure next week once I see when I have to report back to work in August...

So in planning for that, I thought I would put together a thread for those planning to make the Road Trip up to NJ for the big weekend!

I live in Atlanta, so anyone in the area post plans. This includes Load, cphilip, ezrunner, boomer, trench, devil, sinistarr, the Warren Robbins kids, Fatman, whoever.

I figure we'll be heading up I-85 out of Atlanta, so SC, NC VA and other states are in our direct path. Uncle Phil would have to give a better directions than that.

If you're interested in participating in the caravan on our pilgrimage to AONJ, post here.

Details are forthcoming, as usual!

CORRECTIONS:
    OK! Here's the deal. I was confused by all of the AON?3, so I did a little *reading* and now I think I'm set...

I edited my previous threads and now wish to make the announcement official... This thread now pertains to NONJ3!!! That's right, the one in AUGUST!

Yeah, I can't make the April AONE3 because of work obligations, sorry NE guys.

So, please forgive my stupidity as I have now corrected my mistakes.

Later ~ David "The Village Idiot" Jones
    David M. Jones
    AO Member #1111 - Formerly davej946
    Member of Team AO, MGO 2003

Wildfire :: Division III X-Ball
    www.wildfirepaintball.com

Supported by:
    Wildfire Paintball
    Nelson Paintballs

This has the makings of the Black Cell bus trip from SC AO Day last year.

I'm 15 mins from I-85 in Durham, NC. You know I want in on the road trip. I can drive some people in my car (4 extra seats in the SUV) or can just jump in one of ya'll's cars...or a van or whatever....But Im down

So it looks like it's going to be me and Kev so far? Don't be shy! Everyone wants to jump in on this, I KNOW IT!

Dave

hey...you and I will have some fun going up

I should fly down just so I can drive up.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH- We'll have our hands full playing taxi and getting everything else ready.

We'll be glad to have you and all your cohorts attend though.

Well, Kev. I'm planning to pick you up on the way. Don't have any details yet (it's a bit early), but I'll swing in and get ya. That's a LOOOOOONG drive alone.

Later ~ Dave

Wc Keep Guest
    believe me the drive is even longer when you take it with 3 people who are sick off their behind.

Originally posted by Wc Keep
    believe me the drive is even longer when you take it with 3 people who are sick off their behind.
    You know, I'm having enough problems getting replies to this thread without you jinxing it!

I guess I'm gonna have to send a massive number of PM's to the SouthEast guys giving them a heads up about this thread.

Dave

Riotz Guest
    Great idea. Good luck with it we'll be glad to have you attend.

Being a victom... er... recipient (yeah thats it) of Jonesie's PM attack ... er... message (yeah). Here I am.

It doesn't look like we will be able to attend. I really want to make it, but my schedule doesn't seem to be allowing for it. We are going to WC this year and Hopefully Clemson again this fall. I would really like to make it to AONJ3 and to shatnerball II, the Megameet and IAO also, but it isn't looking good.

I do expect to see plenty of pics and videos if possible!

G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

Well, I am going and I am sure myself and Moose will be going with you I am sure... I will give you a definate answerin the upcoming weeks...
    Founder of the Pie Haters Revolution!

Good Traders: DoctorStox, BoomerFoxtrot

Originally posted by Sinistarr
    Being a victom... er... recipient (yeah thats it) of Jonesie's PM attack ... er... message (yeah). Here I am.
    Little harsh, eh? Sorry!

I've got IAO and AONJ on my list for this summer. AONJ is going to be my 'Last Blast' of the summer before returning to work and class for the fall. I'd like to hit WC, but it's a stretch during the school year... Gotta save those Personal Days for MGO. TeamAO on Bourbon Street... AGAIN!

Later ~ Dave

I was just messin' with ya Jonesie. Gotta give you some crap since you beat me to an Xmag. An Emag and Xmag in 2 months is a little like hoarding isn't it?

Looking forward to seeing you and the little woman this weekend.

G

I think that might be a GO! ...as long as Riotz promises to behave Jonesie, is your chick coming? I should have my car up and going by then...it'll be great! I love road trips!

Thanks for the "nasty" pm J.

*D*
    I'm a Moose-lover!
    I'm a Wang Member!
    I will paint you with my Mag!

oh yea...

and TRENCH...thanks for forgetting about me!

She might be going. I think school might interfere... She needs a major priority adjustment, in my opinion...

Later ~ Dave

Sounds like you have quite a convoy going Jonesie!

G

It does sound like I may have a good crew goin! Found out the little woman will most likely be able to go. She is now officially a factor in my plans...

Hmm... now all I need to do is send a similar "nasty" PM to Load, CPhil, Fatman, and the Clemson guys... Am I missing any other SEAO'ers?

Later ~ Dave

Wc Keep Guest

ttt

bump bum bum bump

Wc Keep Guest
    i hope you guys are not forgetting about this.

Riotz Guest

Thumbs up

I haven't forgotten about it...yet

If i lived down there, I'd be in on that road trip for sure... My problem is geting home from NJAO... any one going my way?(as in Canada )

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

CM

OK, I'm sending out PMs tomorrow to all SE AO members that I can 'find'. Let's see how this goes...

Dave

Originally posted by Wc Keep

Not when one of them overloads on benadryl The depressing part was constantly waking up to find out we were still in Virginia. I swear, once you get in, you can't get out.

BTW, lets hope for a better showing than for the NJ bus trip. We started at what, 25 people, and ended with 5

Wc Keep Guest
    govnas right. itll be good to see all you southern folk up here enjoying the city life.

OK, I just sent PMs to about 15 of the SE guys that I know of. If I missed someone, I'm sorry. Send me a PM letting me know that you're interested and I'll add you to my list.

Also, I was thinking about sending one to Bob, The Angel Guy, but I thought I'd see what kind of feedback I got on the trip before I went asking the big guys.

We'll see what kind of response I get, and go from there...

Later ~ Dave

Wc Keep Guest
    so whats the official word?

Wc Keep Guest
    what is the official word on this? i would love to see all you down south folk come up.