Thread: lvl 10 Foamie

lvl 10 Foamie

my foamie fell out when i stripped my gun this morning. it looks like it tore/broke off and there is a little chunk of it still inside the end of the bolt. should i just super-glue it back together, or do i need to get a new one? supposed to play tommorow and i dont know where i can get a new foamie in town
    Count Bonchula

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bonchula
    my foamie fell out when i stripped my gun this morning. it looks like it tore/broke off and there is a little chunk of it still inside the end of the bolt. should i just super-glue it back together, or do i need to get a new one? supposed to play tommorow and i dont know where i can get a new foamie in town
    if you can superglue then u will be fine! Some people on here have just given up on the foamie because it gets shot out. But it would be better to superglue it back on. All it does is align the ball with the bolt.

Pennsylvania, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    you should have an extra in your level 10 kit, also i played a day with no foamie, it didnt make a difference. Good luck.
    68 Classic CF59529
    RTULEPRO VV05455

If you can superglue it then that works fine but you can also play without it as many people here have done so, it really dosent make that much of a difference.