Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ULE Bodies and Detents Notice

ULE

. I put the xtra o-ring in and it worked fine. Has AGD come out with electric only mag yet? Hmmmmmmmmmm ULE bodie, X-valve, Benchmark (best lookin rail) type rail , nice barrel and a hyper frame. Ano it like everyone else does and sell the shizzy out of them. WGP came around and look at them now. If you build it they will buy...........
    Last edited by sporty86; 05-17-2003 at 10:33 AM.
    "PLAY HARD OR GO HOME!"
    IN MY BAG OF TRIX!
    • Black and Red ULE Hyped up ReTro MAG
    • Black ULE Hyped up ReTro MAG
    • Polished & Red Benchy LVL 10 MAG
    • Polished & Blue Benchy MAG
    • PF MAG wit Benchy frame

ULE

would getting a ULE fix my problem w/ hardcore bolt stick???? i posted in tech forum if you want to know more about my problem?? any help would be great so i can play soon! also is that problem fixed w/ the ULE detent majigger?? thanks
    ryal999

I added the carrier o-ring and had perfect results.

Man I hope the order I placed with AGD has the new/improved ULE body without this slight problem. If not... oh well, O-ring will work!

Because I broke down. Getting a mag. ULE body, Xvalve, intelliframe. And hopefully come IAO time I'll be there early and try to grab that ULE on/off goodies. That prototype was the only reason that made me finally get a mag again. I can finally have a mechanical marker with electronic feel! And without that gigantic block in front or E-mag pricetag to follow.

Originally posted by Meph
    Man I hope the order I placed with AGD has the new/improved ULE body without this slight problem. If not... oh well, O-ring will work!

Because I broke down. Getting a mag. ULE body, Xvalve, intelliframe. And hopefully come IAO time I'll be there early and try to grab that ULE on/off goodies. That prototype was the only reason that made me finally get a mag again. I can finally have a mechanical marker with electronic feel! And without that gigantic block in front or E-mag pricetag to follow.
    What do you mean by "ULE on/off goodies?" Could you attach a link? Thanks.
    I'm a lefty that plays with an old school RT with H/L. I bought a warp and all is right with the world.
    SocialD's feedback
    SocialD's stuff for sale
    Jaz Air Technologies barrels

Question ULE Body

I just got a new RT-Pro and it came with a vavle that says Rt-Pro with an X in the background. Figure that is the new x valve right? So i dont have to upgrade it? And also got the ULE body in black (just got it 6/28)is the ball detent fixed? Just one more to go... I've tried pretty hard to get the barrel twist lock assembly off but it doesn't seem to move a bit! just how hard do i have to hammer it out ?
    X P X

It can be a real bear sometimes. It comes out the top so turn it ocer set it in a bench oput sometin on the twist lock and hammer away.

Thumbs up

Yea I read other threads last night and knocked it out with no effort today. Guess I was hammering on the wrong side, opps. Thanks for the tip tho sporty. Now can someone please let me know on my two other questions. Thanks a million.

Question

i want to get a new ball detent for my ULE body, but which detent fits the body? autococker or angel ?? or are they both the same?

agd sticker

hey cphilip can u mail me a agd sicker ive got the level 10 so i dont need the black ring thingy thanks man

matt vaught
    47170 northgate
    canton, MI 48188

xPx-

The valve in your RTP is the newest valve. If the valve is all black, then it's all aluminum.

The detent threads are Angel as are the feedneck threads.

will a ULE fit on a stock rail without modification?

Lemon Guest
    All ULE owners with this problem should get a sticker to compensate for the dollar or two spent on a new o-ring...

Brock Barlow
    #214-383 Arrowstone Dr.
    Kamloops, BC, Canada
    v2c 1p9

Heh, heh, allriiight!

Lemon Guest
    lol

Just curious if this only applys to the stock dentents. What about aftermarket ones?

yeah i dont have lvl 10. i know i should get it but i cant for now. what should i do? im really havin a problem with this. seriously and truthfully.. AT LEAST ONE CHOP A GAME!!! AT LEAST! i just got my ULE on friday and played saturday. this is a big problem. some one please help me!

and its the carrier o-ring that i need?

could i get this at a Home Depot?

what size is the o-ring and is the material "Buna"??

please let me know. thanks

nevermind its fixed. i went to homedepot, found the right size and put that baby on there. hasnt chopped a ball in 300 shots. cya

i fired about 1000 shots (Dry+Balls) through my ULE and my bolt (LX) stuck in my body and would not come out. i finally got it out and the ball detent was no longer. The white thing and the spring were gone. Is this due to the problem posted in this thread. Will AGD send me a new one or replace it. It is BRAND NEW!

Ok... this is kind of on topic for this.

I seem to be getting a hook right on each shot from my ULE body (I have already tried several different barrels) - I noticed the detent went in a long ways, I put two extra level ten o-rings in there. Does this stand a chance of fixing my hook? Im curious and too dark for testing tonight.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

i just want to say i have a ULE triger kit and it works perfectly
    RT MAG FOR SALE /TANK/HALO TSA https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=144846

Originally posted by paintballpapa
    i just want to say i have a ULE triger kit and it works perfectly
    Josh, you have a ULT trigger kit, not a ULE body. Did you even read this thread?
    GOOD TRADERS - Tunaman, tysonmachado, DanielGleason, BigBoy005, jimmyjobob, miniMAGster, paintballpapa, ChucktheMAGician, CLeatus, Doc Nickel, pbdeluca, ClassicMagger, Dueydog
    My Feedback Thread

Chord body

Hi AGD,

I recently purchased a Chord body and am now chopping balls for some reason, I have a level 10 kit which seems to be working fine when i partially stick a squeedgy through the breach or barrel end. Trouble seems to occur when I shoot strings of paint, single shots ok but if i increase rate of fire or low quality paint, chops in the breach occur. It is not the detent that is causing the problem neither. Strange as it never chopped b4. Can anyone help?
    TEAM NIGHTSHADE
    CUSTOM RETROMAG

Kept Real By Platinum Paintball Powered by Iron will, Blood lust & the power bestowed upon us by the paintball gods
    4 ALL your paintball needs check yourself @ :bow: www.PlatinumPaintball.com.au :bow:

My MAG STATS:

Last edited by NAMN8R; 11-06-2003 at 10:06 AM.

Ule Vert Feed Threads?

Hello i am thinking about getting one of the ULE vert feed bodies but i got a question. Can you still use your quick connect barrels with this body i understand that it has autococker threads?

New Page 1

You
    only live once

make
    the most of it

have a
    little fun

have a
    little chill time

have a
    little peace

but
    don't ever ever give up.

help
    i just got a ule body for x mas tried to install it every thing was going fine until i tried to put the valve-bolt asembely in and it would not fit. btw i have a level 10. so then i just tried the bolt to see if it would fit in the brech and it wouldnt

hello 21 century!!!!!!!!!!!!

just join the online era and have found that my problem with my ule isnt just me AGD I would like some one to email me a response for my body because before I was able to go online I had to use the old kidneys. and with the body I have the milling is off by so much that with three orings and a litte file work to the front of the ball detent it finally clears but now the thing gets lose just about every game. and for you that read this and have nothing better to do and say well lock-tite it in well,... NO it a expendable high wear item THATS WHY IT HAS TREADS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! thx a mag shooter that loves his little hot rod
    if your not going to die trying why bother getting up in the first place

Question worth it?

Is the ULE body worth getting? I'm debating wethere I should get it or not.

Guys-

If you have problems with your ULE body that you believe are machining defects, you need to call AGD and get an RMA number.

Those kind of things can't be fixed over the forum and AGD Factory Tech Support does not reply to requests on this forum.

My detent ball (the nylon white ball) on my week old Mag disappeared, havn't even shot paint through it yet. Is this the same problem everyone else is having. Or is this all in relation to feeding problems?