Thread: On/off + Trigger pin = Need tech help quick

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!

On/off + Trigger pin = Need tech help quick

Ok,

So I thought I could use my RT Pro valve on my brother's minimag rail without having to do anything to it. So I sent it out for... stuff. I was wrong.

The on/off pin is too long, I believe. Measured by my calipers, it's .765, +/- .001

My trigger rod seems a bit off at 1.995, again +/- .001

what length should my trigger rod be in order to compensate for the longer on/off pin?

Lastly, how do I adjust the trigger rod? just take some plyers and twist?

Thanks in advance for any help

-Joe

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Arrow

I believe you need the on/ off pin at .750 and so the easiest thing to do is to get this for $28:
    http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl...ID=242&CATID=6

Hope this helps. Also the sear's trigger rod is the same length for both an RTP and AM/ MM's.

J.
    team PAIN "it's not fun and games until somebody gets hurt."
    My AO Feedback

Yeah, I understand that, but the thing is I need it for this weekend, and I don't believe that I can obtain it that quickly.

Had I known, I would have ordered it with my ULE :P

I think I'm just going to dink around with it and see if I can get something to work.

.765" is the correct on/off pin length for the RTP. As for the trigger rod for the RTP - 1.945".

the current rod length you have is what the mini should have, you really shouldnt adjust it. Instead, try swapping cleavis's with your RTP sear, then swap back afterwards.

I actually did try switching the... clevis thingies...

...that's the bottom "wishbone" thing that holds the trigger pin, right?

Didn't seem to solve the problem. I could pop single shots off "OK" but when trying to rapid-fire, it'd short-stroke like you wouldn't believe.

I just tossed my lvl 10 kit into my brother's Mini-valve, so I should be ok for the weekend.

If there's another solution, I'd gladly take it. 11-12 bps is better than 8-9