Thread: power feed

power feed

how well does the power feed on an automag work??? would i have to get like a halo or would a richochet be just fine???

powerfeed just doesnt send the balls up in the hopper and prevent chopping and a 12v revy would be anough you dont need a holo but it would be a +
    when the magma erupts say goodbye

a ricochet will be fine, but if you get a halo, make sure your powrfeed plug is all the way in. mine must have gotten loose and then it shot out in a game. and i mean shot out, it wasnt cool.

halos are quite heavy, i'd suggest against getting one on a mag, other than an Emag, cause a 12v revy, especially with x-board, will work fine

yeah, my 12v x-board used to keep up just fine, until my mini became an E. the halo weighs as much as a warp with rev, and it does make it really topheavy. i would just stick to your ricochet, it will work fine.

thanx. do you guys out there have any problems with drop forwards on them?? there vert bottle adapter looks pretty long.

the halo weighs as much as a warp with rev,
    Um, not quite. Don't make me get my scale out!

12v Revy, w/batteries, weighs .94lbs
    Warp Feed, w/2-9v's, mounting plate & hoses weighs 1.56lbs

HALO B w/batteries weighs 1.4 lbs

A mag with a "classic" (non-retro/X-Mag valve) really doesn't need an uber-fast hopper. A Revy or Rico will do just fine. The Revy will be the cheapest solution, as well. The HALO is overkill, IMHO.