Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: | P | A | I | N | T | B | A | L | L | : the anti drug

| P | A | I | N | T | B | A | L | L | : the anti drug

I was thinking that this would be a great promo for people to see that playing paintball is a good thing, it is exercise, promotes teamowork and keeps you out of trouble. I think a lot more people would play or let their children play if they knew about this.

There are actually quite a few reasons why it would keep people off drugs:

Well, first off it's very expensive so I can't afford to buy drugs

Drugs mess up your mind so you wouldn't ever win a game

slow you down, give you heart problems etc

I don't know, it's just an idea. But maybe if it was done right it would keep people from doing drugs and promote paintball at the same time. What do you think?
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

Washington... AKA 'Cocker Country... Come get Some!
    Yeah, considering how much paintball costs me, I can't afford drugs if I'd wanted them.

My Trading Feedback

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    -Edmond Burke

Originally posted by joeyjoe367
    Yeah, considering how much paintball costs me, I can't afford drugs if I'd wanted them.
    Yeah considering how much paintball costs me I don't have much money for anything else!
    {*~*#53 BL SIG Blue/Black Dragon Timmy*~*}

I'll Shoot My Own Teammate All The Way To The Deadbox.

It Isn't Automatic!

Originally posted by paint magnet
    Why don't you go back to France where you will find people stupid enough to agree with you?

I totaly agree about pintball being anti-drug. One day, i met this guy at my local paintball field and we had a conversation about how he got into paintball. He said that he was a drug addict for 10 years (hes 18 now). And he said that he did every kind of drug out on the streets and the cops pulled him over for a search everytime they saw him walking on the streets. but one day he was caught and was sent to prison for a year for drug trafficing. After he got out, he immediately went to rehab and never did drugs again. right now, he has a felony charge against him, but hes had a clean record for the past year and the felony charge should be dropped. right now, he owns a 2k2 dark angel and plays every weekend. and he said to me "I love paintball over drugs cuz there is more of an adrenaline rush." even though he was a drug addict, he is a great guy to be around and he will give you pointers if he sees something that you need to work on. so good luck to him on his felony case. plus it would be really kool to see paintball on that anti-drug commercial.

Paintball is a drug.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Paintball is a drug.
    That is a purty good point! It pretty much is!

Except that it is not illegal! Thank god because I would now have to break the law everyday almost!

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped
    if you consider cigarette and beer drugs... i normally see alot of rednecks play that smoke and drink...

which reminds me of this one thing i saw a while baack. This one dude, he had a hole in his mouth peices of his goggles just for his cigarette. He'd be smoking and playing at teh same time lol I thought it was pretty funny.

Originally posted by FeelTheRT
    if you consider cigarette and beer drugs... i normally see alot of rednecks play that smoke and drink...

which reminds me of this one thing i saw a while baack. This one dude, he had a hole in his mouth peices of his goggles just for his cigarette. He'd be smoking and playing at teh same time lol I thought it was pretty funny.

lol u ever been to agawam paintball/ mad mans paintball??? one of our old refs was like that he drilled out holdes to smoke through.
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

im going to attach a beer helmet to my goggles so i can drink while i play...(soda that is...hahaha)
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

I think it would be a good idea.

As for the cigarettes and beer.. By definition, they can be considered drugs.

A certain field in Pennsylvania with a 3-letter name has a big problem with this in my opinion. Especially after scenario/big games.
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2

Ha ha. When my parents questioned the amount of money I spend on paintball, I said, "It's paintball or drugs; pick one."
    GOOD TRADERS - Tunaman, tysonmachado, DanielGleason, BigBoy005, jimmyjobob, miniMAGster, paintballpapa, ChucktheMAGician, CLeatus, Doc Nickel, pbdeluca, ClassicMagger, Dueydog
    My Feedback Thread

12. and it leaves you so broke, you have no money left over for drugs..
    Tom_Kaye: well it would have been nippinout
    Tom_Kaye: but like an idiot he said
    Tom_Kaye: I love tubgirl
    Tom_Kaye: we cant seem to let go of that chick

PAINTBALL: It uses up my drug money!
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

Xen Guest
    id have to sell drugs to get drugs, but where would the orig drugs come from?

i had some matches in my room and my mom questioned me about them. she asked if i had taken up smoking. i looked over at my e-mag, then a case of paint and then her and said "yes". at my field we are going to hook up with D.A.R.E and get some banners and have an officer come to the newb tourneys. it should be cool.
    JSip@rochester.rr.com

"wow they musta had some mad gats popin ya up fresh boy" -Nick O Time

I thought paintball was a hang out for pot-heads, and hoodlums, and old ravers; at least it seems to be in my town.
    oh well

yeah, it should more than definitly be an ant drug commercial, especialy after they made the skate boarding thing one. 90% of skaters here are burn out white chocolete g wanna be kids. and i bet if enough of us e-mail them with the idea, they may just do one.
    mmfcl JUGGALOS!!

Originally posted by heftylefty
    I totaly agree about pintball being anti-drug. One day, i met this guy at my local paintball field and we had a conversation about how he got into paintball. He said that he was a drug addict for 10 years (hes 18 now).
    So he was 8 when he started doing drugs? How the heck does that work? What kind of parents does/did he have to allow this to happen?
    My Trader Feedback
    It was the only tournament I've been to where they have more cases of beer than paint. - gimp

Originally posted by Bigzamboni
    As for the cigarettes and beer.. By definition, they can be considered drugs.
    so is caffiene everything is made up of chemicals so technically they could be considered drugs in a very broad perspective

Well, at least illegal drugs. I don't see any underage drinking at the field, although about half of the people either smoke or dip.

i dont really think that this could work seeing how many pro paintballers smoke weed, although i dont really consider weed more of a drug than alcohol.
    Arggggh

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    cold as ice

Dude, I've got an awsome pose. I'd make an excellent model for it!

Yeah, lots of stoners in pball, but hey im sure they could use skateboarding/snowboarding as an anti drug commercial so it dosent really matter.

Originally posted by theraidenproject
    Ha ha. When my parents questioned the amount of money I spend on paintball, I said, "It's paintball or drugs; pick one."
    lol... I would have gotten smacked if I said something even CLOSE to that
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

i am 15 years old, and am surrounded by drugs. i am usually offered marijuana every month, but no way am i ever gonna do that crap. paintball and the outdoors keeps me clean. i would like to thank you older guyz on ao, for not talking aobut wut you mite of done in the past. i used to post on this one site, where they started talking about smoking crack, and i just left that forum forever, when you see something like that, it shows that even your anit-drug can be faulty. i would like to thank all of yall on ao
    This chicken is phenominal
    good traders; Squid, zumina, irs709,si|ent|3O|3

well i don't need paintball to keep me clean, i've been clean for 5 years now (yes i'm only 16) i too started at a young age, i also quite at a young age, and i'm not afraid to admit it. my only problem w/ paintball, is i agree, paintball is a drug, how many times have you all said "i need a source of income to support my paintball addiction" or "i need money to support my habbit" not i wish i had more $ to play paintball more, not i need more $ to support my hobby. but hey, paintball keeps me off the streets (so does living out in the middle of east jabib) but it has also seemed to take over my social life, i have no social life outside of paintball, no money for it
    AIM- TheJester493 IM me some time

take a look at my minimag ....
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=64837

27. Social life is over rated.

lol I saw this shirt at crew practice today: on the front it said "There's more to life than crew..." and on the back it said "...there's just no time for it." (so true)

I think somebody should make one like that for paintball: "There's more to life than paintball..." then on the back "...I just can't afford it!!" or something like that. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!! (size XL )
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

Unhappy age means nothing

So he was 8 when he started doing drugs? How the heck does that work? What kind of parents does/did he have to allow this to happen?
    i know a few 13 yr old girls who have been smoking pot since the fifth grade and currently date guys that are like twenty something, what a world we live in....

Originally posted by Richter
    I thought paintball was a hang out for pot-heads, and hoodlums, and old ravers; at least it seems to be in my town.
    oh well
    Wait, you're from Vernon too? I have many vices, Paintball being one of them.....
    S.W.E.D.
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"