Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: AUSTIN TEXAS AO day 2 ! This ones the motherload!

Originally posted by Marek
    Probably pollen from all the flowers around there
    you will also notice the guys sitting out from a severe allergy attack. grass is overrated.

GIG'EM AGS!!!

Originally posted by logamus
    GIG'EM AGS!!!
    *looking at topic* This meet isn't goin to be in aggieland, so watch wat you say....
    Black CnC Xmag Serial #XT00210

I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, we will serve the 'mag

Click Here to AIM Daroach...

you will also notice the guys sitting out from a severe allergy attack. grass is overrated.

GIG'EM AGS!!!
    I was actually making a joke toward miscue, and the dust. As it being pollen. Yeah..... Hook'Em Horns

#1!

(there's my mandatory school spirit contribution for the day)

Goodbye to texas university, goodbye to the orange and the white. and thats all i have to say about that silly teasippers.

Goodbye to texas university, goodbye to the orange and the white. and thats all i have to say about that silly teasippers.
    you keep sayin stuff like that, and postitnote will post a pic of her tattoo

Goodbye to texas university
    "t.u." is not funny. It is NOT insulting. It is dumb. Just
    imagine if folks from Texas kept talking about M&A and giggling. That would not be funny. In fact, it would be retarded. That's why UT fans don't do it. Please learn.

silly teasippers
    Again, something that isn't very funny nor creative.

And another thing. Whoop?!?!

Men should never let out high pitched whooping sounds. Perhaps the only justifiable situation in which this can be tolerated is perhaps during an anal probe. Oh wait...I understand now.

Hook'Em

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
    #1!

(there's my mandatory school spirit contribution for the day)

Sorry, but you know you can't win when you have AGDiva against you. That's sacrilegious here on AO.
    Last edited by Marek; 04-30-2003 at 01:04 PM.

What's with the orange cow?

the orange cow, you mean 13-0?

marek, do you think this might keep me from getting an autographed copy of clares poster?

Well, if you wear a Burnt Orange Longhorn shirt, and ask nicely, I'll put in a good word for ya.

HOOK THOSE HORNS UP HIGH!!!

i gotta support my future skool
    we cant let these guyz get away with this capo:o
    This chicken is phenominal
    good traders; Squid, zumina, irs709,si|ent|3O|3

Way to go Marek on your post about how stupid the terms "t.u." and "teasippers" are!

Logamus, you don't even go to A&M which makes teasing you about your 'school spirit' so much more fun!

This friendly Texas AO school rivalry is humorous. But all of you A&M fans need to remember this: you may have been founded before UT, but that's only because A&M started out in Austin and Austin realized (very quickly) how lame an agriculture and manufacturing school could be and threw you all over to College Station. In the glorious year of 1883, UT was born and the world hasn't been happier! And regardless of what you say, The University of Texas is THE University of Texas!

P.S. my apartment is still available to anyone who needs a place to stay, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, political affiliation... oh, and school...

**edit: Oh, and Daroach - I doubt I'll be dropping my pants for anyone any time soon... :P However, if anyone disses the best school in the world (that's UT, for those of you without the ability to comprehend) in my apartment, you will be subjected to an *** beating!
    "I am a woman. We don't always say what we want, but we do reserve the right to get pissed off when we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating, if not a little bit scary."
    -Sliding Doors

i'm in. we should bo down to lochhart and go to krytch's (sp)bbq for dinner.

Originally posted by postitnote
    Way to go Marek on your post about how stupid the terms "t.u." and "teasippers" are!

**edit: Oh, and Daroach - I doubt I'll be dropping my pants for anyone any time soon... :P However, if anyone disses the best school in the world (that's UT, for those of you without the ability to comprehend) in my apartment, you will be subjected to an *** beating!
    Have to represent the Alma Mater. You know, I was wondering what and where the tat that Daroach referred was, but I guess all points of imagination have left. Oh well...

Kreuz's in Lockhart? Hopefully go this weekend, have some heart attack on butcher paper...

Originally posted by Marek
    You know, I was wondering what and where the tat that Daroach referred was, but I guess all points of imagination have left. Oh well...
    Ask her at the AO meet to show you, i am sure she will be glad to show anyone

And then receive a slap after I ask? Nah, I already get that from Sindy...

Marek, it's on the small of my back, but they did it really low... to help your imagination, after I got it, someone walked by and said "look, it's Bevo breathing down her ***!" Yeah...

Anyone else in for Chez Postitnote? I think we're still at 5 people right now. Even if you just want to come hang out, I need to buy sodas and snacks (it's BYOB, sorry).

(it's BYOB, sorry).
    Sorry guys, but not for me, she thinks i am tolerable when i have had a couple, so she keep up my budweiser supply.

So thats supply is OFF LIMITS!

Altho she does have a half bottle of Smirnoff Vodka sitting in her freezer, and you guys are welcome to that stash

Marek, it's on the small of my back, but they did it really low... to help your imagination, after I got it, someone walked by and said "look, it's Bevo breathing down her ***!" Yeah...
    Hey now, take it ez. I said I wasn't gonna ask, and now you gave me an overshare. My imagination doesn't need any help, as I am really weird to begin with. (Too many years here in Austin) How many tuba player music majors do you know, and then top that off with blue hair?

Originally posted by Daroach

Altho she does have a half bottle of Smirnoff Vodka sitting in her freezer, and you guys are welcome to that stash
    For the last time, you don't live here so please stop offering other people MY things... That vodka is mine.

For the last time, you don't live here so please stop offering other people MY things... That vodka is mine.
    pfftttt, that bottle of Vodka has been in yer freezer since yer birthday LAST YEAR! SOOOOOO, i figured you needed help downing it, cause its been in the untouched for almost a solid year

I'm at the game!

(Oh, and Hook 'Em!)
    www.no1beefcake.com
    New forum!

Well im not a -definate- but I intend on showing for this one.

it all depends on what days the military is gonnna give me off for this. and if they dont Ill see if I can take leave.

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

I've been editing havoc's post with those who are planning on making it (and the maybe's). Can you all post how many people you are planning on bringing with you, if any? I'd like to add it to on there, as well.

Logamus, you don't even go to A&M which makes teasing you about your 'school spirit' so much more fun!
    there is no law against supporting a school i never attended. i can ask ben_jd for more info, but im pretty sure of that. for the record i was accepted there but in my infinite wisdom i decided that(after 2 useless years of juco) college was for those who couldnt hack it in the real world. hehe, its amazing how i lived as long as i have making the stupid decisions i make.

since it breaks my little heart to trample on yalls sensitive feelings i guess i can shelve the "debate" until an evening in july when some adult beverages can be consumed.

the Debate

I will be able to attend that Alcoholic Debate!. I will be 21 on Sunday. Cant wait!

- Maximum

Re: the Debate

Originally posted by maximum
    I will be able to attend that Alcoholic Debate!. I will be 21 on Sunday. Cant wait!
    OH NO, another Austin drunkard

I think everyone knows where I stand on the UT/A&M issue... so I'll leave that be.

And for the 21, yay! I'm 21 too now... so, lez all go drinking afterwards. hehe

werd

Holy crap...i live in austin! i'll be there with bells on. Oh and I volunteer UTLadiesman's place for people to stay at. Has plenty of "drinks" and hizoes to party the night away.

Isaac