Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: AUSTIN TEXAS AO day 2 ! This ones the motherload!

Okay well I seem to have screwed up my finger for the next 8 weeks... so I won't be playing, but I'll still be a camera guy, sounds like a nice turnout is coming that i don't wanna miss.

We need some helmet cams!

We (the Mrs & I) were planning on being in Austin on the 4th and 5th. Does anybody know of any events going on there for the 4th? Maybe fireworks at the capitol or something? Any AO'ers planning anything?

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

there will be fireworks, some of us are planning on going out that night and drinkin

Capo will know where the fireworks are, she has been talkin about em
    Black CnC Xmag Serial #XT00210

I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, we will serve the 'mag

Click Here to AIM Daroach...

You can add redpants5555 to that list as well.

Can't wait.

i am going

put me on the list i am GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there as well. +3

arowmic where do you play at in Victoria?
    My trader feedback
    My trader feedback 2
    My trader feedback 3
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Kenndogg: I play at POV. Small field. But it's the only one we have.

arowmic whats your gun setup?

So did anyone set up a group rate with Hampton Inn for the event? We needed 10 reservations did we not? I already had mine in...

Originally posted by Recon by Fire
    So did anyone set up a group rate with Hampton Inn for the event? We needed 10 reservations did we not? I already had mine in...
    I was just thinking about that today... I may not be able to afford the Hampton as I recently quit my job and I'm frantically scraping together every penny I can manage just to be able to play w/ you guys. If we get a good deal, tho. I should be able to swing it.

Also, if it's going to happen, we need to fins out quick. The weekend of the 4th may already be filled up...

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

i wonder if any of the agd folks attending are qualified to host an impromptue tech class? maybe some sort of 'stay late for bbq and an informal tech seminar' + beer.

we all know that TXAO is the AO'est with the most'est, we have already convinced TK to come down for one, lets make the TXAO's the AO's to be at! this meet needs a PF and a tech course, then we are 'AGD South'!... or not, whatever.

I propose we declare ourselves 'AGD Republic of Texas"

I propose we declare ourselves 'AGD Republic of Texas"
    We could have our own flag!

well, i went to tanks paintball yesterday and i ran into a BUNCH of peeps playing with 'mags, i was beginning to think we had a AGD day in katy!

I got to meet Cdawg and a few other AO'ers, only really played with them one game (which was my last for the day) it really sucked cause when the game started my battery light came on in my 12v revvy. I had to shake balls into the warp so i can shoot.

12v Revy on a X-Mag? You need to upgrade Ever thought of adding a power line to run the hopper off of the marker battery?

I was down at UPOT on Sunday tearing 'em up, my game was "on" A kid out there looked at my X and proclaimed "I don't like Mags". Excuse me Mr. Tippman. Well, he really doesn't like them now since I put a shot right dead center of his forehead the very next game! I let another young admirer play a game with the X and someone commented to me: "He makes your marker look bad", LOL.

12v Revy on a X-Mag? You need to upgrade Ever thought of adding a power line to run the hopper off of the marker battery?
    I have thought about it, but if i did that then i would also run my warp too. I don't know how long of a battery i would get if i ran both, and i don't think i will do it until i get 2 battery packs

Originally posted by rjvemt1
    i wonder if any of the agd folks attending are qualified to host an impromptue tech class? maybe some sort of 'stay late for bbq and an informal tech seminar' + beer.

we all know that TXAO is the AO'est with the most'est, we have already convinced TK to come down for one, lets make the TXAO's the AO's to be at! this meet needs a PF and a tech course, then we are 'AGD South'!... or not, whatever.
    I will be giving a free basic tech class at bunkerfest in San Antonio July 26th. All who can attend should (dont expect anything above basic from anyone but TK, he's the only one who can certify techs and the only one who can go into theory.)

As for planning nightly events we're hoping to get reservations at Oasis(outdoor and on the lake with a good view of fireworks) for friday night so tell us if you'll be in town friday night.

As for Saturday night, what would everyone like to do?

As for saturday nite, it looks like i am going to have to make my way back home :o

Me and Postitnote are a definate....

Langrage has a wedding thing to go to, so he is out (PANZY)!

and thats all the news that i know of for now

I am actually performing the wedding so it is not like I can miss it. The ceremony is at 2:30 so I couldn't make it out there until dark. I really should invest in an organizer....

Originally posted by langrage
    I really should invest in an organizer....
    Palms aren't expensive anymore, go get one of those

Forgot to mention....

If all goes well we should have product to sell out of our truck. We will not set up a booth because I want to actually play more than 3 games this meet. So be prepared - if all goes through, we'll have Emag's, RTP's, Warp's, Iframes, LX kits, ULE bodies, etc.

Palms aren't expensive anymore, go get one of those
    Would the rental of 2 guns and freak kits cover it???

we got 50 so far, w/ no mabys....
    ok and add +2 by my name.!
    MY GUN!:
    black micro e-mag
    3.2 software
    500000 shots
    long shot barrel
    micro e valve
    lvl X

Originally posted by Havoc_online
    Forgot to mention....

If all goes well we should have product to sell out of our truck. We will not set up a booth because I want to actually play more than 3 games this meet. So be prepared - if all goes through, we'll have Emag's, RTP's, Warp's, Iframes, LX kits, ULE bodies, etc.
    Y-frames?

Originally posted by Cryer

Y-frames?
    yea my thought to. I am game for something on sat night after the meet. Must include "CHEAP" beers.

jb

Oasis

What's this Oasis? I'm game, mark me down, +CatoDave, +1 or 2 maybes.

Nick
    1Shot
    The Home of the BEST Paintball Videos
    http://www.1shotprod.com

yoohoo... hi, I'm postitnote (long time no see).

For all of you poor people, I again open my apartment to anyone who is willing to sleep on the floor with a cat and a kitten! Let me know via PM as soon as possible!
    "I am a woman. We don't always say what we want, but we do reserve the right to get pissed off when we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating, if not a little bit scary."
    -Sliding Doors

It's looking like I probably won't be making this one. We seem to have had 4th plans for some time, but nobody ever bothered to mention it to me.

As long as someone bunkers Capo for me, I'm good. (or she can just release "the video" :P)