Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: AUSTIN TEXAS AO day 2 ! This ones the motherload!

hey yall Ill be bringing a couple of Chord V2 bodies to sell.. kinda a "scratch -n- dent" sale.. very reduced price!!
    bring all your mommies money...
    ColinMoritz

Chord, Chord V2, Dallara, Karta, current project: (coming soon)

Ok - We'll have 3 full systems good to go, I'll try and find out about a fourth. I've only got 1 router so I can only host 4, If you bring another - I'm sure we can do 3v3 or more if you all are willing to bring your goods. (we also now live 2min. from Fry's Electronics to buy the goodies)

SI|ENT|3O|3 - If the only problem is a ride, then dont worry about it, one way or another, your going .

Actually, I think lan parties are more fun when there's alcohol involved. Drunken Warcraft 3! I've also played drunken UT2K3, and that's pretty fun too.

Uhm... I dunno if this should be asked here or not, but is anyone else also going to be bringing stuff they want to sell? I know I'm thinking of picking up a ULE, and if I do, I'll probably get rid of my J&J 14", Lapco Bigshot, and the minimag body. Or something. Dunno how much they're worth.

Figure we could, you know, "talk amongst yourselves".

You have to incorporate the drinking INTO the lan party.

Example... if you're playing CS... After every round, if you're alive, you have to chug a beer before the next round starts. (10 second buy times of course)

To do well, you have to be both good at the game, AND be able to hold your liquor.

**EDIT - Oh... and for every teammate you kill (including suicides) you have to chug a beer.... so no death pacts.

Friday night

Sorry I've been a bit busy as of late. Still comming though.

I will come up on Friday if someone can spare some floor space. I can rake up enough jack for a hotel room on Sat.

Were we able to secure group rates anywhere?

Also I'd like to tag along with someone as I'm not familar with the area, and I don't want to miss anything

I can be in Austin around 5ish.. I have to work the night before so I'll need a little sleep before I head out.

Has anyone written up an agenda as of yet?

Or did I miss that post.

If AGD is reading this, you think it might be possible to get a WL Feed for my X-Mag??

Havoc, I definately want to get with you, and have you check out my X-mag.. Get a Software upgrade, and all..
    Plus I want to try out one of those warps..

Almost forgot to mention... I'm leaving from South Garland, so if someone needs a ride.. I'm driving a truck, so I only have room for one, and Gear in the back. Will be leaving Out Hopefully around Noonish on the 4th, and Will be heading back Sunday morn..

Send me an Email Talon@terminators-inc.com

Also Be sure to check out my Dallas Paintball website..

Http://www.terminators-inc.com
    Last edited by Talon2000; 07-01-2003 at 03:18 PM.

Owner Pewter C&C X-Mag XT00214

Re: Friday night

Originally posted by Talon2000

Has anyone written up an agenda as of yet?

could capo or havoc throw something up, errr i guess that was in poor taste in lue of drunking lan, to kinda give us an idea of everything that is planned? this is tarting to turn into AO weekend instead of AO day and it is so confusming for me right now. I have to teach tonight and take the GRE tomorrow so please slow it down for us busy folks.

jb

Re: Friday night

Originally posted by Talon2000
    I will come up on Friday if someone can spare some floor space. I can rake up enough jack for a hotel room on Sat.

Also I'd like to tag along with someone as I'm not familar with the area, and I don't want to miss anything

I can be in Austin around 5ish.. I have to work the night before so I'll need a little sleep before I head out.

Havoc, I definately want to get with you, and have you check out my X-mag.. Get a Software upgrade, and all..
    Plus I want to try out one of those warps..
    You are free to stay with Me and Postitnote and about 4 others in yer appt, just make sure you bring a sleeping bag and pillows. I actually wouldn't mind another Xmag in the room You can also feel free to try out my Warped Xmag whenever you feel like it (its a rush so beware).
    Black CnC Xmag Serial #XT00210

I don't know about you, but as for me and my house, we will serve the 'mag

Click Here to AIM Daroach...

pray that it doesnt rain... 30% chance of t-storms according to weather.com
    Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2007

Saw 'em Off!

Angry

Originally posted by savethebird
    30% chance of t-storms according to weather.com
    NOOO! Now that you said that, I will hold you personally responsible if it does.

No, Seriously... I'll hate you forever

I'm scared of thunder...someone hold me...
    My trader feedback
    My trader feedback 2
    My trader feedback 3
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

TX AO II Itinerary

Friday
    6:30-9:00pm - goto Trudy's (8820 Burnet Rd - from IH35 head north on highway 183(a.k.a. research blvd), exit Burnet Rd., head South(left), it'll be on the right(west) side.)
    this includes wait time and eating time(est. time for our party size, things could change but NO ONE is taking reservations due to holiday.)

9:00pm - ???? FireWorks display @ Zilker Park.

Saturday
    8:00am - 4:00pm meet at Petty's for the sweetest airball action in Tx.

7:00pm - 10:00pm(ish) Meet at "Austin's Park N Pizza Experience"

10:00pm(ish) split up into those who want to goto 6th st. and those who want(or are minors) to do the LAN party/PS2(35" tv)comp at Clare/Curtis' House.

PM Clare or myself if you need our address or phone number.

I will hold you personally responsible if it does. No, Seriously... I'll hate you forever
    pleeasee no...dont hate me... blame The Weather Channel!!

I wouldnt worry too much about the rain at petty's, if anything, hopefully it wont be so sunny.

Re: Re: Friday night

Thanks,

I'll be most likely picking up Jon/xpm and bring him if his ride falls thru.

Originally posted by Daroach

You are free to stay with Me and Postitnote and about 4 others in yer appt, just make sure you bring a sleeping bag and pillows. I actually wouldn't mind another Xmag in the room You can also feel free to try out my Warped Xmag whenever you feel like it (its a rush so beware).

SO we're starting this @ 8:00???

hmmmm...

Originally posted by langrage
    SO we're starting this @ 8:00???

hmmmm...
    I suppose we'll miss some of the heat...and sleep.

werd

I know its only a few days before the big day, but I cannot come. I recently saw the light and traded my dark angel led for a rt valved, lvlX, hyperframed, warp feeding freak barrel wearing, powerfeed minimag...but the gun is still in transit and I fear it won't come in time for saturday. I've went ahead and made some plans to be in san antonio that weekend....I hope all of you will have fun and safe time!!!

Isaac

p.s. if ya'll know blazingace on these boards...its his fault my gun hasn't come in time...hehe no hard feelings though.
    '99 Silver Dark LED Angel
    Zip Chip
    Dye 2x trigger and guard
    Dye Volumizer
    10" equation Bizerk barrel
    Kapp Lowrise
    Gen-x 2 regulator
    EvoII
    KAPP DZ3
    PMI Pure Energy 68/4500

Is anyone staying the night Saturday night and going home Sunday Morning?

I am

CatoDave and I are staying Saturday night, to return home Sunday.

Nick
    1Shot
    The Home of the BEST Paintball Videos
    http://www.1shotprod.com

I was debating staying for the Saturday evening activities, but I was worried that I might me to tired to drive after all that fun...
    Are you (or anyone else) willing to let me stay saturday night?

Well

I'm staying with a friend in Austin...she hasn't even told me for sure that Dave and I can stay. You know how girls are, she offered, but she doesn't think I'm really coming. I would be able to let you know on Saturday...but I'm not sure that would help you out alot right now.

Nick
    1Shot

Girls.. ARgg..

I'm staying Sat night.. Prolly get a hotel room for that night. Cuz I dunno when I'll get done partying..

cant go

I cant go

Im going down with Talon2000
    so im coming

put me on the list capo or havoc

I'll just play things by ear for Saturday night... I may end up coming back home anyways.

TWO DAYS TO GO......

Greetings,
    Two days to go!!

Make sure you identify yourself as an AO member when you sign in or you will pay full admission!!!!!

Admission will be 7.50 + tax and includes all day air/CO2.
    PMI Paint is available at the field or you can BYOP - NO PROBLEM!!!
    Premium-breaks white - 40.00 case - it's left over from a tourney so it's 3 weeks old - shoots good, just marks white!
    Big Ball-breaks pink - 45.00 case
    Premium-breaks yellow - 55.00 case
    Yellow Evil and Gator Green Marbs - 65.00 case

This will save a lot of time up front and get you playing quicker: go here, print and fill out before you sign in.
    Releases
    Just think of all the paint you could put on Havoc in the couple of minutes you save......

Looking forward to seeing you folks!
    Last edited by Vern1; 07-03-2003 at 06:42 PM.
    Cheers,
    Vern1
    Old School Freshman
    Petty Paintball

www.pettypb.com
    Home of THREE Austin Texas AO Playdays!!
    Factory Authorized Intimidator Technician

Quick note for H-town people. I stole the wifes car this weekend so I will drive the civic instead of the maita so

If you need a ride from Houston contact me via PM or aim Turb0minnow, I will have 2-3 seats

jb

Re: TWO DAYS TO GO......

Originally posted by Vern1
    Premium-breaks white - 40.00 case - it's left over from a tourney so it's 3 weeks old - shoots good, just marks white!
    Joe, hold 5 cases for me plz.

So, what's the weather looking like out there?

Right now the time is 7:26 and the temperature is 75 degrees. All 8 of us (postitnote, Daroach, Daroach's brother, Daroach's friend, Cryer, Talon2000, Jon/xpm, and kenndogg) are leaving right now to go get breakfast and then head out to the field. Will send pics as we get them!
    "I am a woman. We don't always say what we want, but we do reserve the right to get pissed off when we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating, if not a little bit scary."
    -Sliding Doors