Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: AUSTIN TEXAS AO day 2 ! This ones the motherload!

I am so mad.

Had the gear and everything ready to go. went to bed at 1am alarm set for 5am. I didnt wake up until 10am. needless to say I couldnt make.

I am so hot! Hope you guys had fun.

jb

Awesome fun, guys! sorry for those who missed it. We're working on getting pics up here.
    Lots of good ones.

It had rained slightly before we got out, so you could slide a good 10 ft into your bunker. overcast day, so the sun wasn't overbearing.
    Perfect day.

Team Sandbaggers.
    -We own j00 all.-

Had a lot of fun, was well worth the trip.

I love your ULE RT... looked really good.

Despite the morning rain on the way to field, it really turned out to be a great day of paintball We enjoyed our weekend in Austin. Sorry we missed Saturday night's events but we slept late after playing and went out after that.

AGD X-Mag #XT00187
    AGD Tac-One
    WGP 2003
    Marker Pics

The field was awesome and there were a lot of great players. Hopefully another AO TX meet could be scheduled before this time next year.

Wow.
    Thats all I got to say. That AO meet was just awesome. Everyone that I meet was real cool. I'm definetly going to the next AO meet. Props to Vern1 for providing the wicked air ball field.
    My trader feedback
    My trader feedback 2
    My trader feedback 3
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Well, this was my first AO meet. I wouldn't have thought about going if daroach didnt ask me to. Im glad he did. I had a blast. Thanks to curtis and clare for the event. Joe for providing a nice field to play. Kenndog for hauling me around everywhere. Postinote for letting me crash at her place. Daroach's parents for driving me to austin. and everyone else I met along the way.

Trudy's was a blast even if Curtis accused me of being a "mag hater" . Had fun playing twisted metal at his place. Awesome pics by all members. I'll be at the next one providing plans work out.

Thanks
    John
    John

Team Epic

It was awesome fun playing with you. Glad you made it out.

After playin with your Ironman, I'm sincerely thinking about purchasing an intimidator

Hope to see you at the next one!

all post and comment but plz do so on the after thread(in pb talk) so we can use it for a tease when the next meet comes around

poor Cryer
    after hitting 20 bps your mind changed alittle

Originally posted by Jon/xpm
    poor Cryer
    after hitting 20 bps your mind changed alittle

I finally got me a gun, gear, after a year of not playing So Im excited, I need a good field, good atmosphere, good prices, and I need to play. Not to mention going to bring some friends. Still on for the 5th?
    Black 1972' Datsun 240Z(I6 Goodness)

My Feedback

This was last year...

Its likely that Curtis is planning another one somewhere, it may not be for a little while, tho...

Well, when was the last Tex AO meet? The Xball in Fort? Well could someone please start one before the end of summer?

Hopefully Curtis is clarivoyant and arranges somethind for a day I am off. I had to work for Tex-Ball

Well...does anyone just wanna meet? You know, it doesn't have to be all out, discount everything, party before and afterwards, meet(even though they sound fun and cost cheaper). Whoever wants to meet in Texas say...end of June/beginning of July? And whoever reads this thread just say something. I know this is all rush rush, but hey informal meets will just can be just as fun as official ones. Question is...when and where do you guys want to have it?

Are you nuts??!!??

We don't do paintball in July & August in Texas! You're talking major heat stroke if you play past 10:00 am!

Late October and November is a great time for a meet & greet in Texas; and I have some open time after October 11...

Is that a ditch behind me?

I'm old... I'm slow...
    And I can't see very well...
    Is this gun I borrowed any good?

{heh heh heh}

Look at the beginning of the thread, we did a meet on the 5th...of JULY! Heat stroke? Bah! Its called lots of water, or a cold beer for the older folks...maybe a mercy one for the youngins?

We aboslutely do play all year round

Recon, do you know any good fields in Houston that are decently priced?

Tanks is an awesome field; one of the best in TX...Pettys rocks too..... i talked to Curtis (Havoc_online) and he said there is no TX AO Meet planned as of now for this summer....however, if someone wants to organize one that would be cool.

I remember Tanks...isn't it near Katie? Ok, yeah thats a cool field. So since we are like the only three people that are really talking, Petty's or Tanks?

I say Petty's since its always a winner. Two meets have been held there, its always nice, Petty's we go?

MaChu- hit me up on AIM...my sn is Sharpshootertpg ....that way we can talk about plans and get somethin goin. i have some ideas.
    peace

How much organizing do we really need to do this? As long as the place isn't expensive, say, BYOP + $20-ish in field/air fees, and isn't like a total hole... Petty's and Tank's seem to fit the bill. I know I'd be up for it. Pick a place, toss up a date?
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Sharpshooter said he was going to talk to Clare about Petty's and a date pretty soon. I hoping it will be end of June to the middle of July considering at the ending weeks of July, people might be going off to football, band, and other camps before the high school year starts. Once he said he was done talking to Clare, we would post a thread in the main forum to get people's attention then it will get moved here for further discussion.

Hope everything comes together
    Matt

i'm just waiting for Clare to respond to my pm....i'll let yall know when i find out somethin.

HOLY Thread Ressurection batman!

anyhow depending on a date I will... TRY to show.

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

I'd want something in Austin @Pettys again. Tanks in Houston blows chunks in comparison. I dont care if it is hours closer.

It'll be the end of summer before I can afford a gun, again... Prolly..

Sharpshooter-Good. Hopefully she will read this thread.

Ed-Yes, I tend to play God and resurrect things on a very small, internet scale, but its for a good cause. Hope you can make it. But are you seriously gonna come all the way from AZ?

Cryer, you should go anyways. Somebody is bound to have a spare gun you could use. Don't you still have all your gear like masks, harness, etc?

We are on a time schedule people, tell everyone!
    Matt